PDA

View Full Version : All ESPN talking heads

rock on sooner
11/17/2012, 10:28 AM
pick the Sooners from 10 to 17+ points better that WVU.

Should we be concerned?

JLMSOONER
11/17/2012, 10:46 AM
Yes! This is a loss. Call bob and have them turn the plane around. No use playing the game!

rock on sooner
11/17/2012, 11:22 AM
Yes! This is a loss. Call bob and have them turn the plane around. No use playing the game!

Too late, already on the ground...

jk the sooner fan
11/17/2012, 11:22 AM
yes

opksooner
11/17/2012, 11:28 AM
This is our "turn around" game. In the past we would make opponents of questionable quality look like All Americans. Not this time.

We will own WVU tonight.

Book it.

cleller
11/17/2012, 11:31 AM
This is our "turn around" game. In the past we would make opponents of questionable quality look like All Americans. Not this time.

We will own WVU tonight.

Book it.

How did you stand on last week's "bank it" for the Bama upset?

Boomer.....
11/17/2012, 11:36 AM
I'm still worried about this game. It's either going to be a blowout win or a loss. I don't see much middle ground.

SoonerStormchaser
11/17/2012, 11:47 AM
I'm picking the L.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/17/2012, 12:21 PM

We will own WVU tonight.

Book it.We had better take them srsly, as we haven't in the past ('82 and '07). They moidalized us in both those games. I sure hope we're not looking toward lOSUr next week.

JLMSOONER
11/17/2012, 12:52 PM
I feel very confident we will either win or lose!

8timechamps
11/17/2012, 01:02 PM
This game will only be close in the first 10 minutes. By halftime, it'll be over. While statistically Baylor had a worse defense, WVU actually has the worst. They can't stop the run or the pass. On the flip side, WVU is not nearly as potent on offense as Baylor is. Their team is in turmoil to boot.

We will see back-ups in early. It's a blowout.

Soonerjeepman
11/17/2012, 01:20 PM
as my usual...always nervous..lol. I hope we win, we prob should win, but things happen.

I do get tired of the "we are taking one game at a time" "we need to take every game on out very seriously" etc after we lose a game. I know they are just college "kids" BUT they are also and should be aware that EVERY game counts and have been playing competitive football prob since 2nd grade. You'd think they should have that attitude every game. We'll see, I wouldn't have pegged BU's qb as a dual threat great runner, but he burned us a couple of times.

badger
11/17/2012, 02:42 PM
The Neers used to be SEC-level arrogant. Texas-level arrognant. Aggie-level arrogant. AGGY-LEVEL arrogant!

And then, they discovered that they have no defense.

So, they've quieted down. However, the couches will still burn, so steer your butt clear of em if you made the trip to Morgantown!

starclassic tama
11/17/2012, 02:44 PM
i'm a little worried about how much man coverage OU plays. could pose problems vs. the receivers they are about to face

BoomerJoeDon
11/17/2012, 02:48 PM
We will win or lose, the score will be close or a blow out. you can take that to the bank. :welcoming: