PDA

View Full Version : Games Online?

SoonerMarkVA
11/15/2012, 07:02 PM
So, I guess the new deal for the Sooner network has all the "Sooner Sports Network" games going over Fox sports. In the old days, all these games were broadcast on ESPN Gameplan and, so, I could pick them up on WatchESPN. Now, it seems that's no longer the case. Does anyone know where/if the games can be watched online somewhere else?

Soonerfan88
11/16/2012, 12:43 PM
http://www.soonersports.tv/

SoonerMarkVA
11/16/2012, 07:43 PM
Well, color me officially confused, because I don't see any feed on soonersports.tv carrying the live game.

Soonerfan88
11/17/2012, 01:38 PM
Sorry, guess they were only showing the exhibition games live. They have full game replays for all though. I think they will be showing all games live when the subscription service is started.

SoonerMarkVA
11/19/2012, 09:25 AM
Thanks for the heads up. Having the replays is really nice. I wasn't aware they were rebroadcasting all games, especially M. basketball and football.

8timechamps
11/19/2012, 08:32 PM
I looked ahead at a couple of the games on the schedule, and it says TV: Sooner Sports TV

I'm not sure if those games will actually be streamed live, or if that is just referring to the replay (or as a placeholder for whatever Fox network is covering the game).