PDA

View Full Version : Hay...Dean

Turd_Ferguson
11/14/2012, 08:27 PM
You sell'n any? Small squares, Rounds? I know some peeps look'n.

SoonerStormchaser
11/14/2012, 11:47 PM
Dean sells acid?

hawaii 5-0
11/15/2012, 12:55 AM
Eggo waffles.

5-0

StoopTroup
11/15/2012, 02:05 AM
Hairgel?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-XGXSrb3SjOs/TVYJYtEwHaI/AAAAAAAAAME/6sfa_gOed74/s1600/alfalfa.jpg

cleller
11/15/2012, 10:23 AM
Kinda hard to find the old square bales now. You've gotta catch someone while they are baling, so you can get them straight out of the field, or they get too 'spensive. If someone is going to haul them and stack them in a barn before selling, you can see why.

Luckily, Craigslist is catching on some. I rely on that.

olevetonahill
11/15/2012, 10:36 AM
Kinda hard to find the old square bales now. You've gotta catch someone while they are baling, so you can get them straight out of the field, or they get too 'spensive. If someone is going to haul them and stack them in a barn before selling, you can see why.

Luckily, Craigslist is catching on some. I rely on that.

I bot 2 bales for some friends a Month er so ago. I bout Shat. 8 bucks a bale.

cleller
11/15/2012, 02:52 PM
I bot 2 bales for some friends a Month er so ago. I bout Shat. 8 bucks a bale.

Oh yeah, thats the low end now. About 6 weeks ago I found a guy cutting some they had about 80 bales that got left in the field and rained on. Got 'em for $3 a bale, and the seller and his hand helped me load. Not the best stuff in the world, but in now is no time to start getting picky.
They're a pain to store compared with the round bales, but come in handy.

C&CDean
11/15/2012, 02:59 PM
Sold the last of my square bales this past weekend. I should have hung on to a bunch of them but what the f. People's animals gotta eat. I still have some roundbales of bermuda, a few rye, and quite a few prairie hay.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/16/2012, 04:54 PM
I've got a roundbale waiting on you.

Turd_Ferguson
11/16/2012, 05:52 PM
Sold the last of my square bales this past weekend. I should have hung on to a bunch of them but what the f. People's animals gotta eat. I still have some roundbales of bermuda, a few rye, and quite a few prairie hay.No biggy...had a couple of peeps down around Wayne that need 40-50 bales here and there. I'm sure they can find some but was going to trow some bidness your way if your barn was full.

Turd_Ferguson
11/16/2012, 05:53 PM
I've got a roundbale waiting on you.I bet that thing looks like Buckwheat...

C&CDean
11/16/2012, 09:25 PM
No biggy...had a couple of peeps down around Wayne that need 40-50 bales here and there. I'm sure they can find some but was going to trow some bidness your way if your barn was full.

Wayne? I know all those folks. I ain't got enough to keep the whole berg alive, but I've got some pretty good cow hay.

BTW, tell that STEP character to pipe down. Every time I read his stuff I go stiff, cop a nut, then go all limp.