PDA

View Full Version : If you woulda

SoonerPride93
11/12/2012, 01:11 AM
Told me that after 10 games in I would be a student at the number 1 school in the country with the obvious Heisman front runner Id put life savings on me being at Oklahoma...but nope

Despite my love and passion for the Sooners I am excited about these Wildcats(2nd favorite team if i were to have one) the atmosphere in Manhattan is awesome and its almost like a dream since nobody thought this would ever be possible.

Not gonna lie if i could take back that OU/Kstate game id want OU to win it 100/100 times no matter the situation. Im just ready for a possible Riot on the streets of Manhattan.

Look for me on TV when the Cats play Texas and if its to seal the undefeated regular season and a trip to Miami ill be on the front row of that student section with My OU shirt under my Wildcat hoody and oranges thrown right at Macks head

From the Phi Delt lodge in Manhattan, Kansas Boomer!!!!!...and Emaw!

StoopTroup
11/12/2012, 01:16 AM
So....how long have you been hiding that post in the closet? Did you just have to bring it out and tell someone? It's probably comparable to when Barry Sanders told his Father he was going to play football in Stoolwater.