PDA

View Full Version : Georgia vs. Alabama, who wins?

OUInformant
11/10/2012, 10:30 PM
Georgia is playing really well. I like Alabama in the game, but Georgia can be really good if they want to be. Georgia is like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, either unbelievable or sloppy and turnover-prone.

This is a very interesting game to me.

8timechamps
11/10/2012, 11:06 PM
I'd say Georgia, but they'll have to play near perfect. They have the talent to beat Bama, but for whatever reason, they don't show up to every game.

Sabanball
11/10/2012, 11:06 PM
We have two warm-up games to get ready for them--Western Carolina and Auburn. Right now both of our teams are trending in opposite directions. It will be a very tough game for us--the dawgs will probably be favored.

8timechamps
11/10/2012, 11:10 PM
We have two warm-up games to get ready for them--Western Carolina and Auburn. Right now both of our teams are trending in opposite directions. It will be a very tough game for us--the dawgs will probably be favored.

I wouldn't call tonight's loss a trend. As for the LSU game, it was "where opposing team's dreams come to die", remember? Bama is still Bama, just with a loss. A&M has been so close this year, they were bound to get one.

Jason White's Third Knee
11/11/2012, 12:36 AM
Uga always under achieves. Lots of hype and lots of boring seasons.

StoopTroup
11/11/2012, 12:40 AM
I always thought Mark Richt was the brains behind FSU when we played them in 2000. I think he's shown he can Coach the Dawgs and be a force in the SEC. He's been up against some tough competition since taking the job.

Georgia has had some suspect games this year and the Game against So. Carolina was a pretty bad loss.

That said...I like this match-up with Alabama this year as Bama lost earlier in the year last year and then went on to winout and take the MNC. But...like I said...that was last year. Georgia had that loss back on October 6th and Bama has two warm-up games before playing Georgia. I think Bama is still a very tough Team to beat but I wonder if they can overlook today's loss and take down a Georgia Team that I think will be very hungry for a win.

Still....I have to give Bama the respect they deserve and call it their game to lose for the SEC Championship this year.