PDA

View Full Version : OK, we need KSU, Oregon and ND to win out

Seamus
11/10/2012, 07:15 PM
That should end this SEC bull**** now that Bama has gone down.

MyT Oklahoma
11/10/2012, 07:16 PM
Well you know what Mack says.. "It is what it is."

8timechamps
11/10/2012, 07:30 PM
At least two of the three need to win out. I don't think they'll put a one loss Bama in over an undefeated KSU, Oregon or Notre Dame. I think A&M may have ended the reign!

badger
11/10/2012, 07:35 PM
I wish it was someone other than aggie, but im happy for sumlin. He just had his contract game. aTm is going to pay the man, or they are going to lose the man.

How much? Les miles-nick satan-will muschamp money. Youre in the s-e-c! S-e-c! Now, remember aggies? Cheap bastards will probably lowball offer him

BoulderSooner79
11/10/2012, 07:36 PM
USC is the key as they play ND and most likely a rematch with UO.

Could it be the horns upsetting KSU?

badger
11/10/2012, 07:38 PM

Ksu owns texas in football... basketball too actually :)

8timechamps
11/10/2012, 07:39 PM

I hope it doesn't come down to that. I hate to have to pull for the horns to win. In fact, I may not. I may just accept KSU is the conference champion this year, and go with it.

OU_Sooners75
11/10/2012, 07:49 PM
I really don't see KSU losing this year as long as Klein is healthy.
ND should win out.
Oregon they might as well. But they can be slowed down. Problem is, I don't think a defense in th PAC is able to do it.

Still lots of football left to play. Alabama will win the SEC.

Either way, I just hope OU keeps winning. We win out, we will be in a great position to be in a BCS bowl game, especially if ND nad KSU stay unbeaten.

DrZaius
11/10/2012, 08:09 PM
I am very happy for Coach Sumlin. He is turning out to be a good one!

StoopTroup
11/10/2012, 08:50 PM

Yeah....it's just another one of those changes I keep trying to explain when some fans ask "What the heck is going on?". Bob has recruited and lost some really great Coaches. Kevin is one of those guys. When they go and they end up in our Conference against us or in our recruiting areas....it might not make a huge difference but it does suck that we lose a guy that knows how we tick. I don't think Kevin and some of the guys we lose do things to hurt us but I do think it hurts us when our Players see one of the guys we had on our Team out there beating Teams like Bama for instance. You just know you lost a good guy when you are in Bob's position. I bet he feels good for Kevin but also knows he would like to still have him on the staff too.

S.PadreIsl.Sooner
11/10/2012, 08:53 PM
Screw Oregon. I hope the fkn university slides into the Pacific! The cheaters!!!!!!!!!

BoulderSooner79
11/10/2012, 08:59 PM

^This. He has turned a chump team into a winner. Glad to see one of Stoops disciples doing well (in another conference).

BoulderSooner79
11/10/2012, 09:00 PM
I really don't see KSU losing this year as long as Klein is healthy.
ND should win out.
Oregon they might as well. But they can be slowed down. Problem is, I don't think a defense in th PAC is able to do it.

Still lots of football left to play. Alabama will win the SEC.

Either way, I just hope OU keeps winning. We win out, we will be in a great position to be in a BCS bowl game, especially if ND nad KSU stay unbeaten.

I think USC beats ND.

BoulderSooner79
11/10/2012, 09:01 PM
Ksu owns texas in football... basketball too actually :)

They have, but UT did everything but win last season. I'm glad the game is in Manhattan.

OU_Sooners75
11/10/2012, 09:30 PM
I think USC beats ND.

Have you seen USC play this year?

Anything resembling capable can and has beaten them.

Their depth is really hurting them. Their OL is not as good as ours and their defense is, well, porous.

Now, cann USC beat them? Yeah, but I would place it at about a 15% chance.

StoopTroup
11/10/2012, 09:43 PM
I agree. suc will need a miracle to beat ND but ND is playing BC on the road and 14-3 at half isn't something BC couldn't make into a miracle in the 2nd half. I doubt they will but we have seen some Teams really put some undefeateds in a spot.

ND does get a break and plays Wake Forest at Home before travelling to California. I look for Kiffen to have his guys pumped up and ready to upset ND as ND is just putting a few more points up in all these wins and it just wouldn't be to crazy to see a mediocre Team suddenly do what aTm did to bama today and for suc to pull off that miracle they will need against ND. This last few weeks has been pretty crazy.

Wishboned
11/10/2012, 09:47 PM
I wish it was someone other than aggie, but im happy for sumlin. He just had his contract game. aTm is going to pay the man, or they are going to lose the man.

How much? Les miles-nick satan-will muschamp money. Youre in the s-e-c! S-e-c! Now, remember aggies? Cheap bastards will probably lowball offer him

Actually I'm glad it was a Big 12 transplant that did it.

StoopTroup
11/10/2012, 10:01 PM
Great defense by BC in the EZ there. Irish now deciding to just drive it in.

StoopTroup
11/10/2012, 10:02 PM
Another nice defensive save.

StoopTroup
11/10/2012, 10:03 PM
Can't give them that much time. Man they had all day. 21-3 ND

Time for the Flutie commercial...LMAO

TitoMorelli
11/10/2012, 10:09 PM

Their depth is really hurting them. Their OL is not as good as ours and their defense is, well, porous.

If SC had to travel to South Bend, I wouldn't give them much of a chance. At home I think they have a legitimate shot.

And as ST points out, they'll be sky high - a case of "on the brink of the BCS" jitters could spell doom for the domers.

TUSooner
11/10/2012, 10:14 PM

Now, cann USC beat them? Yeah, but I would place it at about a 15% chance. Unit 3 weeks ago I was sure SC would beat ND. Now SC looks sloppy, and ND should win with a solid game. Still, you never know if SC might score 50.

StoopTroup
11/10/2012, 10:22 PM
Both Teams are loaded with talent. Even if ND is still undefeated...I can't root for Kiffen and suc. That will be a hard game to watch.

BoulderSooner79
11/11/2012, 01:43 AM

If the ND team that let Pitt take them to OT shows up, USC wins easily. I don't expect that to happen, but it's hard to predict what happens when skill players like Barkley/Lee/Woods are involved. If they are clicking, they can score even when the D does everything right. Could be interesting.

bluedogok
11/11/2012, 03:14 PM
ND gets up to play OU, Michigan and USC, they sleepwalk through games with Pitt and BC....sound familiar?