PDA

View Full Version : I told you so...

LosAngelesSooner
11/9/2012, 12:27 AM
I was right. Again. Hate all you want, but it don't change the facts.

That is all.

Gloating over.

Soonerjeepman
11/9/2012, 12:28 AM
ummm okay I'll bite..about what? obama would win? crap I even knew that....and no I didn't vote for him.

LosAngelesSooner
11/9/2012, 12:54 AM
A nice video to post on the walls of all of your Republican friends who are hurting from their loss on Tuesday...

http://www.videobash.com/video_show/this-helps-me-get-through-the-day-412043?utm_source=knowd.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=this-hula-hoop-girl-is-crazy-sexy-and-good

NrSFW

soonerhubs
11/9/2012, 08:08 AM
Do you mean your "fellow" Republican friends? ;) Eh, Will McAvoy?

FirstandGoal
11/9/2012, 09:57 AM
Hell I could have said "I told you so" as well.

Doesn't mean I'm doing any celebrating though....

SoonerorLater
11/9/2012, 11:40 AM
I'm not sure why anybody would have celebrated after this election unless they were self-loathing.

StoopTroup
11/9/2012, 01:08 PM
I'm not sure why anybody would have celebrated after this election unless they were self-loathing.

I was really hoping that would be the case but the entire Tea Party Rants continue and it's a bit hard to just close out this Forum and encase it in Concrete like a Time Capsule we will open in 50 years.

People need to focus on what we have in common rather than take sides. I've always lived by this...

There's the way we want it to be...

There's the way it ought to be....

and....

There's the way it really is....

The way things really are...is pretty f-ed up. In a few minutes our newly re-elected POTUS is going to ask the winners and losers to fix some of the things that really aren't what we want it to be but what's really needed to try and fix the way things really are.

8timechamps
11/9/2012, 01:13 PM
I was really hoping that would be the case but the entire Tea Party Rants continue and it's a bit hard to just close out this Forum and encase it in Concrete like a Time Capsule we will open in 50 years.

People need to focus on what we have in common rather than take sides. I've always lived by this...

There's the way we want it to be...

There's the way it ought to be....

and....

There's the way it really is....

The way things really are...is pretty f-ed up. In a few minutes our newly re-elected POTUS is going to ask the winners and losers to fix some of the things that really aren't what we want it to be but what's really needed to try and fix the way things really are.

THIS! Why is it so hard for people in Washington to do this?!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/9/2012, 01:23 PM
I'm not sure why anybody would have celebrated after this election unless they were self-loathing.no shiite. Anyone tells me "condolences to you", I answer "to you too. We all live here, and have to deal with what happens".

KABOOKIE
11/9/2012, 03:16 PM
I was right. Again. Hate all you want, but it don't change the facts.

That is all.

Gloating over.

Better stock up on hand grenades and RPGs then. I heard you can buy those in LA. However with the fiscal cliff looming, hand grenades and RPGs may not be enough to save you. For that you'll need the skill of shooting a gnats *** at 1,000 yards with an M1 Garand.

StoopTroup
11/9/2012, 03:30 PM
Probably just a slingshot. I shot a squirrel once from 4000 feet with a potato gun. We were flying in an old Cherokee over the John Zinc Ranch. I got a merit badge for the kill.

Sooner98
11/9/2012, 05:11 PM
Gloating over.

I seriously doubt that. ;)

StoopTroup
11/9/2012, 05:53 PM

It's not just Washington. Someone is hitting my SPEK Ratings for every post I make. I'm sure that makes them feel all good inside......LMAO. I think the weakminded like that should at least be man enough or Woman enough to just post about what they don't like. It's obvious that posting is hard for some folks. This Forum is like High School. They go around bullying people and once things go against them them, they stab people in the back and throw a childish fit. I thought we showed just how useless a feature it was but it's obvious that nobody can use it for good.

BoulderSooner79
11/9/2012, 06:57 PM

Because they don't need to. If they come back to us and say "I fought the other side tooth and nail" and we reelect them for that, why whould they change? Not a bad job if you think about it. Writing laws is tedious and complex; especially when you have to incorporate a bunch of input from everyone and make a bunch of trradeoffs. Much easier to just say no to everything, collect a nice paycheck with lots of perks and spend your time rubbing elbows with donors and lobbyist at fancy restaurants.

C&CDean
11/9/2012, 07:20 PM
It's not just Washington. Someone is hitting my SPEK Ratings for every post I make. I'm sure that makes them feel all good inside......LMAO. I think the weakminded like that should at least be man enough or Woman enough to just post about what they don't like. It's obvious that posting is hard for some folks. This Forum is like High School. They go around bullying people and once things go against them them, they stab people in the back and throw a childish fit. I thought we showed just how useless a feature it was but it's obvious that nobody can use it for good.

Are you still hung up on spek? Really? C'mon man...

StoopTroup
11/9/2012, 07:49 PM
Are you still hung up on spek? Really? C'mon man...

By hung up....do you mean I notice I have a new friend every time I log in?

Why don't you just turn the thing off? You know who uses it.