Sup?
Yall dont ever Post much till yer BOY wins
What up wit that ?

TAFBSooner
11/9/2012, 12:19 AM
Sup?
What up wit that ?

I'll answer that for them. (Good grief, where's the Mack Brown icon?)

I signed on because I wanted to offer some advice to all the Republicans out there today.

All day I heard Republican pundits blaming their loss on Sandy. Then I recalled that Katrina pushed the decline of Bush the Lesser's approval rating in 2005. Conclusion: hurricanes are bad for Republicans. The solution for this is obvious - Republicans should fire Senator Inhofe and start trying to slow down global warming! :welcoming:

olevetonahill
11/9/2012, 12:28 AM
I'll answer that for them. (Good grief, where's the Mack Brown icon?)

I signed on because I wanted to offer some advice to all the Republicans out there today.

All day I heard Republican pundits blaming their loss on Sandy. Then I recalled that Katrina pushed the decline of Bush the Lesser's approval rating in 2005. Conclusion: hurricanes are bad for Republicans. The solution for this is obvious - Republicans should fire Senator Inhofe and start trying to slow down global warming! :welcoming:

No Boy, My point is TU and JM never talked much till their Boy won now Both of em Includen YOU are startin to talk out they azz!

TAFBSooner
11/9/2012, 12:46 AM
Blame it on the Hatch Act. I've got to stifle at work, so here I am.

Midtowner
11/9/2012, 08:08 AM
If I recall correctly, JM appeared before the election.

TUSooner
11/9/2012, 08:34 AM
I dropped out of the political boards several months ago and planned to stay away because I got tired of arguing with fanatics who have a narrow black-white view of the world. What I really got tired of was being mad at people who I'd probably like if we weren't talking politics. After the election, I just came to see what kind of meltdown was underway. I didn't plan to post, but dang, it was a target-rich environment. Now I know I definitely should have stayed away. Thanks for reminding me of why I left in the first place.

JohnnyMack
11/9/2012, 08:48 AM
Yeah I showed up just before the election to see how my favorite moonbats were holding up and how many people thought Romney really had a shot at winning. Some of you I miss, some of you...not so much.

okie52
11/9/2012, 10:12 AM
I dropped out of the political boards several months ago and planned to stay away because I got tired of arguing with fanatics who have a narrow black-white view of the world. What I really got tired of was being mad at people who I'd probably like if we weren't talking politics. After the election, I just came to see what kind of meltdown was underway. I didn't plan to post, but dang, it was a target-rich environment. Now I know I definitely should have stayed away. Thanks for reminding me of why I left in the first place.

I like having more libs on the board so hang around. I'm sure we disagree on many issues but that makes it interesting.

TUSooner
11/9/2012, 10:15 AM
I like having more libs on the board so hang around. I'm sure we disagree on many issues but that makes it interesting.

That's damned near civil of you. I'll try to remember it next time I'm tempted to call you the fascist offspring of an armadillo and a goat! :biggrin:

East Coast Bias
11/9/2012, 10:25 AM
That's damned near civil of you. I'll try to remember it next time I'm tempted to call you the fascist offspring of an armadillo and a goat! :biggrin:

Welcome back, Kevin, its good to see your posts again...

okie52
11/9/2012, 11:59 AM

I'll try my best to keep you tempted.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/9/2012, 12:08 PM
I dropped out of the political boards several months ago and planned to stay away because I got tired of arguing with fanatics who have a narrow black-white view of the world. What I really got tired of was being mad at people who I'd probably like if we weren't talking politics. After the election, I just came to see what kind of meltdown was underway. I didn't plan to post, but dang, it was a target-rich environment. Now I know I definitely should have stayed away. Thanks for reminding me of why I left in the first place.We get along fine on non-political and non-economic issues. You like state control of everything, pretty much, and don't seem to be open to the opposite, so no big wup. I'm sure we would get along fine in real(non-cyber) space.

StoopTroup
11/9/2012, 12:08 PM
I guess he got his answer. Wonder if it will soak in that you aren't talking out your a$$es....and that you decided to just let them do it as you saw what I saw....

Another four years of Arithmetic Lessons.

Here's what this forum looked like....

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowitzreport/clint-chair-borowitz.jpg

rock on sooner
11/9/2012, 12:11 PM
Yeah, TU and JM, stick around 'cause I get lonely sometimes and I
don't even know ya...need help keepin Vet awake...:devilish:

soonercruiser
11/9/2012, 12:16 PM
Sup?
What up wit that ?

Their "Boy"???
Vet! You mean they are...........?
:cower:

TUSooner
11/9/2012, 12:39 PM
We get along fine on non-political and non-economic issues. You like state control of everything, pretty much, and don't seem to be open to the opposite, so no big wup. I'm sure we would get along fine in real(non-cyber) space.

We do indeed get along outside the politcs threads. But please... I like state control of everything? You don't read my posts, do you? You sure don't seem to understand them.

Think of this politics deal as football, which I know you understand. Suppose you like the Cowboys, and say I don't like Jerry Jones. Would you be right to assume that I am therefore a die-hard fan of the Redskins? When there are 30 other teams out there that I might like instead of the Redskins or the Cowboys? I might even love the Cowboys but think Jones is a jerk who is ruining them. Or say I criticize Bob Stoops. Are you justified in saying I therefore wear burnt orange pyjamas and have a picture of Clappy Mack on my ceileing? Hell no.

But when it comes to politics, you put your brain on ice. You act like there are only 2 choices: Either agree with you or be a bolshevik. That's pretty silly because politics is not a black or white affair, unless, of course, you have sacrificed your gray matter on the altar of Rush-Beck-Hannity. They want you to enter their over-simplified, black and white world because folks who do that provide them with the wealth, influence, and popularity their massive egos require. You don't have to agree with me, but at least try to get what I'm talking about. Rush can't toss you into Gehenna for thinking.

StoopTroup
11/9/2012, 12:50 PM
Yeah, TU and JM, stick around 'cause I get lonely sometimes and I
don't even know ya...need help keepin Vet awake...:devilish:

Maybe they have one of them Upright Sleepers down at the PX? He can pick one up the next time he's loadin' up on Obammy Opoclips Ammo.

http://sleepzine.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/upright-sleeper-300x300.jpg

olevetonahill
11/9/2012, 01:38 PM
Im just pokin fun at Yall.

FaninAma
11/9/2012, 01:55 PM
I dropped out of the political boards several months ago and planned to stay away because I got tired of arguing with fanatics who have a narrow black-white view of the world. What I really got tired of was being mad at people who I'd probably like if we weren't talking politics. After the election, I just came to see what kind of meltdown was underway. I didn't plan to post, but dang, it was a target-rich environment. Now I know I definitely should have stayed away. Thanks for reminding
me of why I left in the first place.

Please enlighten us how you are able to see all the shades of gray in the world of politics. You can start by telling us where you disagree with Obama's plan for his
next term. Or are Republicans the only ones who see things in black and white ?

Bourbon St Sooner
11/9/2012, 02:20 PM
TU's not a lib. I'm disappointed that he would stoop so low as to vote for Obama, but he's not a lib.

TUSooner
11/9/2012, 02:31 PM
Please enlighten us how you are able to see all the shades of gray in the world of politics. You can start by telling us where you disagree with Obama's plan for his
next term. Or are Republicans the only ones who see things in black and white ?

Step one is to stop pretending you have The Answer To Everything.

StoopTroup
11/9/2012, 02:32 PM
I think he might need a ladder....

FaninAma
11/10/2012, 10:45 AM
We do indeed get along outside the politcs threads. But please... I like state control of everything? You don't read my posts, do you? You sure don't seem to understand them.

Think of this politics deal as football, which I know you understand. Suppose you like the Cowboys, and say I don't like Jerry Jones. Would you be right to assume that I am

therefore a die-hard fan of the Redskins? When there are 30 other teams out there that I might like instead of the Redskins or the Cowboys? I might even love the Cowboys but think Jones is a jerk who is ruining them. Or say I criticize Bob Stoops. Are you justified in saying I therefore wear burnt orange pyjamas and have a picture of Clappy Mack on my ceileing? Hell no.

But when it comes to politics, you put your brain on ice. You act like there are only 2 choices: Either agree with you or be a bolshevik. That's pretty silly because politics is not a black or white affair, unless, of course, you have sacrificed your gray matter on the altar of Rush-Beck-Hannity. They want you to enter their over-simplified, black and white world because folks who do that provide them with the wealth, influence, and
popularity their massive egos require. You don't have to agree with me, but at least try to get what I'm talking about. Rush can't toss you into Gehenna for thinking.

Yet when poster like SicEm presents an eclectic political philosophy, like you claim to do, that in the end opposes the progressive agenda you break out the labels and ridicule. Isn't that odd how that happens. Posts like your last post just confirm that you view yourself as very intellectual and able to justify your progressive stances in a way that we conservative neanderthals just can't grasp. I think the reality of your situation is that you support progressive positions simply because you do think you are more intelligent than everybody else. I really don't think you have a core set of principles that leads you to vote that way.

BTW, you aren't a college professor are you?

FaninAma
11/10/2012, 10:47 AM
Step one is to stop pretending you have The Answer To Everything.

You didn't answer my question. Do you disagree with anything Obama is doing?

SoonerProphet
11/10/2012, 11:07 AM

I am not TU, but I'll bite.

Foreign Policy

A great deal of disagreement here. The drone strikes, our involvement in Libya, my growing concern over the civil war in Syria and our attempts to arm the opposition, the continued refusal to be a honest broker in regarding Israel and Palestine, the stupid embargo on Cuba, and perhaps NATO for sh!ts and giggles.

Domestic Policy

The debt ceiling cannot be raised, again. If we increase taxes we have to cut spending across the board anything less is abject failure by BOTH parties. Think he needs to be more pragmatic in his energy policies and energy independence is a must. We need an immigration policy and I disagree with amnesty and open borders. The useless drug war, it has to stop. Talk about a wedge issue the GOP could capture and use, liberty and fiscal sanity, its perfect. And for sh!ts and giggles, the federal education bureaucracy could use an overhaul.

TUSooner
11/10/2012, 12:19 PM
I answered your main question, an answer I bet you'll ignore.

Can I wait until he actually does something before answering the rest?

See, I'm not so much a fan of Obama as I am an opponent of the current GOP/Tea Party. I really hoped the election would somehow repudiate the Tea Party and Rove and Ailes and Limbaugh and Beck (and people like you, I guess) , and make them mad. In that respect, it was probably the most effective and satisfying vote I've cast since my first vote for Reagan. If I thought Obama was as dangerous the loony right-- sorry, "extreme right -- believes, I would not have voted for him. I do not see major fundamental differences in the two parties (mainly because neither side can ignore the Debt), but there were enough other differences - mostly social -- to put me on the Dem side this time around.

I do think we're wasting money and lives in Afghanistan; that place is a perpetually ungovernable ****hole. And we are in a lose-lose situation in Libya and Syria, so we need to back off.

I agree the War of Drugs is also wasteful.

I think Obama needs to open the spigot on domestic oil and stop propping up unproven alternative supplies. I object to the latter on financial grounds, not necessarily because I think helping to develop alternate sources is bad; we just can't afford it now.

I was opposed to Obamacare, but now I am willing to see where it goes.

Any government support for ethanol needs to stop. Corn is food for people, not fuel for machines.

If I gin up any more insightful words of wisdom I'll let you know.

11/10/2012, 12:28 PM

Think of this politics deal as football, which I know you understand. Suppose you like the Cowboys, and say I don't like Jerry Jones. Would you be right to assume that I am therefore a die-hard fan of the Redskins? When there are 30 other teams out there that I might like instead of the Redskins or the Cowboys? I might even love the Cowboys but think Jones is a jerk who is ruining them. Or say I criticize Bob Stoops. Are you justified in saying I therefore wear burnt orange pyjamas and have a picture of Clappy Mack on my ceileing? Hell no.

But when it comes to politics, you put your brain on ice. You act like there are only 2 choices: Either agree with you or be a bolshevik. That's pretty silly because politics is not a black or white affair, unless, of course, you have sacrificed your gray matter on the altar of Rush-Beck-Hannity. They want you to enter their over-simplified, black and white world because folks who do that provide them with the wealth, influence, and popularity their massive egos require. You don't have to agree with me, but at least try to get what I'm talking about. Rush can't toss you into Gehenna for thinking.That is one of the longest stupid cards you have played. I know the constant name calling works, since there are lotsa folks who at least act like they believe it. of course, most of them don't even know what the conservative pundits actually say, or present on their shows. Hey, I guess you feel a need to belittle and attempt to marginalize, so no surprise there.

TUSooner
11/10/2012, 12:37 PM
That is one of the longest stupid cards you have played. I know the constant name calling works, since there are lotsa folks who at least act like they believe it. of course, most of them don't even know what the conservative pundits actually say, or present on their shows. Hey, I guess you feel a need to belittle and attempt to marginalize, so no surprise there.

You prove my point. Your response makes no sense and shows that you do not care what I'm saying. Name calling? "Stupid card?" I don't by any means think you are stupid, but I certainly am convinced that you don't WANT to think about some things. When it comes to politics, you have a narrow-gauge one-track mind that REFUSES to consider any political idea more complex than "conservative good, liberal bad." I'm sorry if that offends to you, but what else can I say based on your political posts? Guess we'd better stick to the football board.

11/10/2012, 01:04 PM
You prove my point. Your response makes no sense and shows that you do not care what I'm saying. Name calling? "Stupid card?" I don't by any means think you are stupid, but I certainly am convinced that you don't WANT to think about some things. When it comes to politics, you have a narrow-gauge one-track mind that REFUSES to consider any political idea more complex than "conservative good, liberal bad." I'm sorry if that offends to you, but what else can I say based on your political posts? Guess we'd better stick to the football board.Well, if liberalism worked, businesses would WANT the govt. to tell them what to do, or voluntarily cede their companies to complete state control. That is an easily grasped idea that causes one(but not a lib) to think, doesn't it?...I don't expect you to say anything other than your nebulous middle of the road, some economic liberal ideas are good stuff. No need. the stupid card is inevitable from libs. It's okay. Don't worry about it. You're fun and would likely be a good friend in person.

LiveLaughLove
11/10/2012, 01:11 PM

Foreign Policy

A great deal of disagreement here. The drone strikes, our involvement in Libya, my growing concern over the civil war in Syria and our attempts to arm the opposition, the continued refusal to be a honest broker in regarding Israel and Palestine, the stupid embargo on Cuba, and perhaps NATO for sh!ts and giggles.

Domestic Policy

The debt ceiling cannot be raised, again. If we increase taxes we have to cut spending across the board anything less is abject failure by BOTH parties. Think he needs to be more pragmatic in his energy policies and energy independence is a must. We need an immigration policy and I disagree with amnesty and open borders. The useless drug war, it has to stop. Talk about a wedge issue the GOP could capture and use, liberty and fiscal sanity, its perfect. And for sh!ts and giggles, the federal education bureaucracy could use an overhaul.

Harry Reid already said the ceiling is being raised another $2.4 trillion. Spending will never be cut to any significant amount. They will "bookkeep" it and juggle numbers, but no real cuts will made. Certainly, not to anything Democrats consider their constituencies.

The Republicans cannot capture those issues because the media is in bed with the Dems. Any time a Republican makes a sound proposal for cuts, he is immediately demagouged and demonized by the Dems and their media. Not possible.

There shouldn't even be a federal education bureaucracy to begin with. The amount of things we take for granted as part of the federal government when they actually should have NOTHING to do with the federal government is staggering. The fact, that most of us just accept it is even more staggering.

FaninAma
11/10/2012, 09:33 PM

Foreign Policy

A great deal of disagreement here. The drone strikes, our involvement in Libya, my growing concern over the civil war in Syria and our attempts to arm the opposition, the
continued refusal to be a honest broker in regarding Israel and Palestine, the stupid embargo on Cuba, and perhaps NATO for sh!ts and giggles.

Domestic Policy

The debt ceiling cannot be raised, again. If we increase taxes we have to cut spending
across the board anything less is abject failure by BOTH parties. Think he needs to be more pragmatic in his energy policies and energy independence is a must. We need an immigration policy and I disagree with amnesty and open borders. The useless drug war, it has to stop. Talk about a wedge issue the GOP could capture and use, liberty and fiscal sanity, its perfect. And for sh!ts and giggles, the federal education bureaucracy could use an overhaul.

OMG, I agree with everything you said. Who knew you were a libertarian.

FaninAma
11/10/2012, 09:44 PM
I answered your main question, an answer I bet you'll ignore.

Can I wait until he actually does something before answering the rest?

See, I'm not so much a fan of Obama as I am an opponent of the current GOP/Tea
Party. I really hoped the election would somehow repudiate the Tea Party and Rove and Ailes and Limbaugh
and Beck (and people like you, I guess) , and make them

mad. In that respect, it was probably the most effective
and satisfying vote I've cast since my first vote for Reagan. If I thought Obama was as dangerous the loony right-- sorry, "extreme right -- believes, I would not have voted for him. I do not see major fundamental differences in the two parties (mainly because neither
side can ignore the

Debt), but there were enough other differences - mostly
social -- to put me on the Dem side this time around.

I do think we're wasting money and lives in Afghanistan; that place is a perpetually ungovernable ****hole. And we are in a lose-lose situation in Libya and Syria, so we need to back off.

I agree the War of Drugs is also wasteful.

I think Obama needs to open the spigot on domestic oil and stop propping up unproven alternative supplies. I
object to the latter on financial grounds, not necessarily because Ithink helping to develop alternate sources is bad; we just can't afford it now.

I was opposed to Obamacare, but now I am willing to see
where it goes.

Any government support for ethanol needs to stop. Corn is food for people, not fuel for machines.

If I gin up any more insightful words of wisdom I'll let you know.

Again, we agree on an amazingly large number of things.
The reason I appeared so pro-GOP for this election is
essentially because I think the biggest risk to future generations is the deficit spending and devaluation of our currency. The Dems seem oblivious to this problem and I
feel their party is so beholden to their special interest groups that they are not serious about getting the deficit problem under control.

Also, I am old enough to remember the Democrtas not
keeping their promises to Reagan and GHW Bush to cut spending after those 2 GOP presidents agreed to raise taxes. I think that betrayal poisoned the well on future negotiations about the budget and the reason Grover Norquist now carries so much weight on this issue among conservatives.

I could care less about social issues. I am fine with gay
marriage. I am very pro-life because of my profession but think this issue should be handled by the states. I am for legalization of drugs but feel those that allow themselves to become addicted should not be supported by tax
payers.

I think the progressives engage in too much bashing of
religous groups. I personaly am not religous but, with our independent judiciary, I do not find them threatening like
so many progressives do. They have as much right ro try to influence the democratic process as any other group.

The bottom line is I very stongly believe that our deficit and continued deficit spending is the biggest threat to our civil liberties and economic well-being. It has to be brought under control and the longer we kick the can down the road the more painful the consequences will be.

JohnnyMack
11/11/2012, 09:45 AM
We can talk about deficits and tax cuts until our ears bleed. We can discuss entitlements and budgets and spending all day if you'd like. All of those things are fungible issues that can be moved back and forth across a balance sheet at ease. But I find it fascinating that neither side wants to attack our lovely investment houses for their antics. Somehow these ****bags have gotten away with it. Again. Thanks to Lloyd Blankfein and his ilk holding us hostage we are printing at minimum $40,000,0000,000 a month to dig them out of yet another hole. Continue to play party politics and root for your side with a pom-pom like it was a high school football game, the boys on Wall Street would rather you not pay attention.

TUSooner
11/11/2012, 10:12 AM
We can talk about deficits and tax cuts until our ears bleed. We can discuss entitlements and budgets and spending all day if you'd like. All of those things are fungible issues that can be moved back and forth across a balance sheet at ease. But I find it fascinating that neither side wants to attack our lovely investment houses for their antics. Somehow these ****bags have gotten away with it. Again. Thanks to Lloyd Blankfein and his ilk holding us hostage we are printing at minimum $40,000,0000,000 a month to dig them out of yet another hole. Continue to play party politics and root for your side with a pom-pom like it was a high school football game, the boys on Wall Street would rather you not pay attention.

The bankers and money lenders are the last to feel the pain. Whole nations (e.g. Greece) can collapse into suffering and anarchy, but the Shylocks must get theirs.

SoonerProphet
11/11/2012, 10:33 AM
Couldn't agree more with the last two posts. I'll add that not only the power of Wall Street but the power of K Street need some serious mudholing.

FaninAma
11/11/2012, 11:56 AM
We can talk about deficits and tax cuts until our ears bleed. We can discuss entitlements and budgets and spending all day if you'd like. All of those things are fungible issues that can be moved back and forth across a balance sheet at ease. But I find it fascinating that neither side wants to attack our lovely investment houses for their antics. Somehow these ****bags have gotten away with it. Again. Thanks to Lloyd Blankfein and his ilk holding us hostage we are printing at

minimum $40,000,0000,000 a month to dig them out of
yet another hole. Continue to play party politics and root for your side with a pom-pom like it was a high school football game, the boys on Wall Street would rather you not pay attention.

As long as Washington DC allows them to have control over our currency via the Federal Reserve without the ability to even audit them then you are exactly right that the entire country(and world) will be at their mercy.

11/11/2012, 01:07 PM
Again, we agree on an amazingly large number of things.
The reason I appeared so pro-GOP for this election is
essentially because I think the biggest risk to future generations is the deficit spending and devaluation of our currency. The Dems seem oblivious to this problem and I
feel their party is so beholden to their special interest groups that they are not serious about getting the deficit problem under control.

Also, I am old enough to remember the Democrtas not
keeping their promises to Reagan and GHW Bush to cut spending after those 2 GOP presidents agreed to raise taxes. I think that betrayal poisoned the well on future negotiations about the budget and the reason Grover Norquist now carries so much weight on this issue among conservatives.

I could care less about social issues. I am fine with gay
marriage. I am very pro-life because of my profession but think this issue should be handled by the states. I am for legalization of drugs but feel those that allow themselves to become addicted should not be supported by tax
payers.

I think the progressives engage in too much bashing of
religous groups. I personaly am not religous but, with our independent judiciary, I do not find them threatening like
so many progressives do. They have as much right ro try to influence the democratic process as any other group.

The bottom line is I very stongly believe that our deficit and continued deficit spending is the biggest threat to our civil liberties and economic well-being. It has to be brought under control and the longer we kick the can down the road the more painful the consequences will be.VERY well said. You intentionally, I would imagine, left out the wanton disregard for our laws on the part of the democrats, especially the obvious voter fraud, but other than that, a calm presentation of some of the major problems with the political leadership.

JohnnyMack
11/11/2012, 02:04 PM
As long as Washington DC allows them to have control over our currency via the Federal Reserve without the ability to even audit them then you are exactly right that the entire country(and world) will be at their mercy.

Yup. But again, I'm at least honest enough to know that Romney wouldn't be any better than Obama at breaking down that door. So why vote for someone I think is part of a cult (Mormonism) who is so in bed with Wall Street that he'd only make things worse?

FaninAma
11/11/2012, 04:58 PM
Yup. But again, I'm at least honest enough to know that Romney wouldn't be any better than Obama at breaking down that door. So why vote for someone I think is part of a cult (Mormonism) who is so in bed with Wall Street that he'd only make things worse?

You may well be right. But I can't take a pass on this. I am going to make some effort to put politicians in place that at least acknowledge the crisis. Also, Ron Paul affiliates with e GOP even though he disagrees with them on a lot of issues. I take that to mean he feels the GOP would be much easier to bring around than the Democrats who have sold their souls to entitlemnt spending.

I am certain that the process started with the chartering of the Federal Reserve will have to play itself out before most people and politicians will realize that maybe it wasn't such a great idea.

yermom
11/11/2012, 05:46 PM
it's hard to even tell what Romney even wanted, or planned to do, other than alienate people.

all i could tell he wanted to do was make sure Wall Street bankers kept all their money.

the pubs really don't seem to mind to increase the debt to fight against personal freedoms they don't like or police the world. i really don't see them really doing much about the debt. just spend my tax money of different things i'd rather not see

FaninAma
11/11/2012, 06:16 PM
it's hard to even tell what Romney even wanted, or planned to do, other than alienate people.

all i could tell he wanted to do was make sure Wall Street bankers kept all their money.

the pubs really don't seem to mind to increase the debt to fight against personal freedoms they don't like or police the world. i really don't see them really doing much about the debt. just spend my tax money of different things i'd rather not see

So, you voted against Bush and the Neocons. I would have too if he was running.

Obama and the Democrats had the opportunity to rescind the Patriot Act.....they didn't.

Obama and the Democrats had the opportunity to prosecute those on Wall Street that created the debts and derivative catastrophe....they didn't.

Obama and the Democrats had the opportunity to get
completely out of the Middle East and steer clear of entaglements in that region.......they didn't.

The Democrats had an opportunity to show they were
serious about the debt so that we don't end up like Europe, California and Illinois.....they didn't.

Apparently you still want to vote against Bush but seem willing to give Obama and the Democrats a pass on many of the same issues you still blame Bush for.

Turd_Ferguson
11/11/2012, 06:37 PM

Obama and the Democrats had the opportunity to rescind the Patriot Act.....they didn't.

Obama and the Democrats had the opportunity to prosecute those on Wall Street that created the debts and derivative catastrophe....they didn't.

completely out of the Middle East and steer clear of entaglements in that region.......they didn't.

serious about the debt so that we don't end up like Europe, California and Illinois.....they didn't.

Apparently you still want to vote against Bush but seem willing to give Obama and the Democrats a pass on many of the same issues you still blame Bush for.

Yermom is only concerned about making sure GOD is not in any part of his life and whether or not the government will provide him with free weed...

yermom
11/11/2012, 07:11 PM

i've brought up the same things about Obama. i've even called him Bush 2.0 on this board.

i still think the odds of him making those things right are better than any pub out there not named Ron Paul

yermom
11/11/2012, 07:13 PM
Yermom is only concerned about making sure GOD is not in any part of his life and whether or not the government will provide him with free weed...

two more things i don't like about Obama...

C&CDean
11/11/2012, 08:21 PM
It's official. yermom is on drugs. Real drugs. Hard drugs. Serious drug. s.

StoopTroup
11/11/2012, 08:27 PM
two more things i don't like about Obama...

No ****. If he had said he was going to outlaw Medical Weed and pour Billions into the War on Drugs to shore up our highly :wink: efficient system of bring the kingpins that continue to force drugs down our children's throats...it would have been Romney all the way for me. :D

Yermom...pass the dutchie on the left hand side Bro.

http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2011/12/14/56199707-2ee1-481a-989e-3ae31f2f824a.jpg

C&CDean
11/11/2012, 08:30 PM
Yermom...pass the dutchie on the left hand side Bro.

Do you even know what that means?

StoopTroup
11/11/2012, 08:32 PM
Do you even know what that means?

No. I drink milk like Mitt.

When I was younger...I did pass the kouchie...

Turd_Ferguson
11/11/2012, 09:54 PM
No. I drink milk like Mitt.

When I was younger...I did pass the kouchie...I didn't pass the kouchie...I went in for the kill and tried to stab it to death...

soonercruiser
11/12/2012, 06:15 PM

YOUR opinion!
You have no proof!
We did have plenty of proof that Obama LIES!

And it is very interesting that we agree on a lot of issues.
Just not priorities!
If the priorities were the same, the economy would have been issue #1 for most voters.
(I want my stuff!). :panda: