PDA

View Full Version : Just For You SicEm: Ron Paul's Analysis:Too Far Gone

FaninAma
11/8/2012, 06:56 PM
http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-politics/2012/nov/8/ron-paul-election-shows-us-far-gone/

I agree.

kevpks
11/8/2012, 08:01 PM
A bit pessimistic but I am in 100% agreement with him on foreign policy. His comments over the years on that have been spot on.

BigTip
11/8/2012, 08:06 PM
So very sad, but I agree too. Anyone with half a brain can see the inevitability of it all.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."
Ben Franklin

BigTip
11/8/2012, 08:10 PM
A bit pessimistic but I am in 100% agreement with him on foreign policy. His comments over the years on that have been spot on.

I have always been a "give the military all they need" kind of guy. Fight them there instead of here, etc. But now I want to do like Ron Paul and bring everybody home. We can't afford unlimited spending on military. Ask the USSR how that worked out for them. Oh never mind, there is no USSR any more!

kevpks
11/8/2012, 09:03 PM
I have always been a "give the military all they need" kind of guy. Fight them there instead of here, etc. But now I want to do like Ron Paul and bring everybody home. We can't afford unlimited spending on military. Ask the USSR how that worked out for them. Oh never mind, there is no USSR any more!

Me too. My father worked in aerospace, so I always saw military spending as a great thing. Clinton was a big enemy in my house with all of the base closures (that's how I ended up in OK). However, when I read about how bad they screwed up with the F-22, thousands of new tanks just rusting in the desert, and bases that have little strategic value overseas, I see a lot of waste. It's not even money we should spend at home. It's money we don't have. Often, we borrow to defend countries who hate us from enemies that either don't exist or that our presence over there helps create.

soonercruiser
11/8/2012, 10:56 PM
Anybody notice that the administration (civilian Defense Department) just got around to announcing that the Iranians scrambled jets and fired on a U.S. drone in international airspace??
It happened November 2nd, I believe.
Wonder why they are just getting around to announcing it?

What should we do to respond?
Will we respond?
Are the Iranians laughing at U.S impotence to act decisively?
What is Obama's secret "whisper" agreement with the Russians?
Will Obama throw BB under the bus?
Will BB throw Obama under the bus, and attack soon?

SicEmBaylor
11/8/2012, 10:57 PM
Anybody notice that the administration (civilian Defense Department) just got around to announcing that the Iranians scrambled jets and fired on a U.S. drone in internationa airspace??

Will we respond?
How about we not get into another f'n mideast war over a f'n pilotless drone?

TAFBSooner
11/9/2012, 12:52 AM

Over the f'n Strait of Hormuz, BTW. Oil patch guys, how soon can we be energy independent?

SicEmBaylor
11/9/2012, 01:51 AM

This is correct. What purpose does our continued presence in Europe really serve 70 years after World War II and 20 years after the end of the Cold War? It's absurd. The same applies to the South Koreans who should be more than capable of defending themselves.

hawaii 5-0
11/9/2012, 02:02 AM
Anybody notice that the administration (civilian Defense Department) just got around to announcing that the Iranians scrambled jets and fired on a U.S. drone in international airspace??

Will we respond?

I think you should create a bunch of Conspiracy Theories.

That should keep you happy for a day or two.

5-0

soonercruiser
11/9/2012, 12:28 PM

Oh! I'm not worried about a war over a drone.
I'm worried about an administration that will not protect the lives of our Ambassadors and citizens abroad!
Duh!

BTW dumba**, the point of the story is that Obama and his administration has hidden many things from the American public, because it's all about his re-election at any cost....any lie!
"The end justifies the means" for the Left! Always has.

soonercruiser
11/9/2012, 12:31 PM
Over the f'n Strait of Hormuz, BTW. Oil patch guys, how soon can we be energy independent?

Not to worry!
The UN will probably "deed" the Straight to Iran.
:cower:

SoonerProphet
11/9/2012, 12:58 PM
Did you get apoplectic when they actually shot one down about a year ago?

JohnnyMack
11/9/2012, 01:09 PM

Will we respond?

http://ipstenu.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/crazy2.jpg

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/9/2012, 01:32 PM

Say, you don't suppose the MSM would act any different to the attack if a republican was president, do you?