PDA

View Full Version : Did y'all hear about this?

MamaMia
11/7/2012, 03:02 PM
I just caught the tail end of this but i looked it up because it was interesting that that would happen.

Fox News’ Eric Shawn shared reports of illegal voting coming out of the battleground state of Ohio tonight where, if the vote is that close, it’s clear every vote counts.

An election official confirms with Fox News that the Hamilton County Board of Elections removed two election judges for allowing unregistered voters to vote.

Apparently, people entered the Pentecostal church serving as the area’s polling place and were allowed to sign the voting book and cast their ballots … all without being registered or showing registration. The decision involved one Democratic judge and one Republican, and in a bi-partisan decision they were removed from their duties and replaced.

Here is a whole page on that sort of thing.
http://www.newsonnews.net/newswire/news/voter-fraud-watch-illegal-voting-reports-in-ohio

Soonerjeepman
11/7/2012, 03:23 PM
ya mean the dems wanted illegal immigrants (votes) to count? never I say...I've given up. It's a sad day when just showing a SIMPLE ID to do something is considered voter suppression.

MamaMia
11/7/2012, 03:36 PM
I have voted at the Senior Center for 14 years. For the 1st time ever, they asked for my ID last night. These are ladies who know me and go to my church. They said that you can't vote now without a proper ID being with you. I don't know if this is something new or if they just started enforcing it last night, but there was a poster they made that had a list of various types of ID that were allowed that they had taped to the table.

Mjcpr
11/7/2012, 03:48 PM
I have voted at the Senior Center for 14 years. For the 1st time ever, they asked for my ID last night. These are ladies who know me and go to my church. They said that you can't vote now without a proper ID being with you. I don't know if this is something new or if they just started enforcing it last night, but there was a poster they made that had a list of various types of ID that were allowed that they had taped to the table.

Seriously? This is a state law that was voted on and passed two years ago!

badger
11/7/2012, 03:54 PM

you must only vote in presidential elections :)

regardless of the election here in Oklahoma, you are required to have ID, even if it's just that cardstock voter ID card they send you in the mail after you register to vote.