PDA

View Full Version : comment about number of babies and ethnicity

Soonerjeepman
11/7/2012, 08:36 AM
last night one of the commentators make a comment about the number of minority babies outnumber the number of white babies...so what does this do for the future of the United States government policy and politics?

Are we prepared to have more voters wanting to suck off the gov teets? I do think in 20 yrs thing will look so different. I'm sad for my kids that the America I knew, work hard, get an education, live by some morals/standards will be gone. It seems the other democratic countries (mainly Europe ) are as screwed economically as we are...countries like China which have no democracy are thriving.

Times are a changin...

cleller
11/7/2012, 08:44 AM
last night one of the commentators make a comment about the number of minority babies outnumber the number of white babies...so what does this do for the future of the United States government policy and politics?

Are we prepared to have more voters wanting to suck off the gov teets? I do think in 20 yrs thing will look so different. I'm sad for my kids that the America I knew, work hard, get an education, live by some morals/standards will be gone. It seems the other democratic countries (mainly Europe ) are as screwed economically as we are...countries like China which have no democracy are thriving.

Times are a changin...

Look at England and France. That's what it will be like. Except here, we allow them to vote with nothing in place to stop it.

Breadburner
11/7/2012, 08:45 AM
Only the stupid an uneducated are popping out kids left and right.....

Curly Bill
11/7/2012, 08:47 AM
Kinda harsh, but to put it bluntly: the losers are out-breeding the winners, and I don't mean just based on ethnicity either.

ouflak
11/7/2012, 09:03 AM
Look at England and France. That's what it will be like. Except here, we allow them to vote with nothing in place to stop it.

I'm not sure what you mean. The minorities here are pretty minority. Mostly imported hard-working types (its a lot harder to get here illegally than, relatively speaking, it is for Mexicans trying to come to U.S.). And as far as I'm aware there are no laws actively preventing any citizen from voting. In fact, the law here is that you *must* register to vote if you are a UK citizen. And you aren't even required to be a citizen. Any commonwealth citizen (Canada, India, Ireland, etc...) who is a resident here can vote, and any that are permanent residents fall under the same registration requirement as UK citizens.

Everything seems to be puttering along as usual. Don't know what's going in France.

XingTheRubicon
11/7/2012, 09:12 AM
We should have picked our own cotton.

SanJoaquinSooner
11/7/2012, 09:12 AM

Times are a changin...

It's old people, not babies, we need to worry about. They all want checks and health care that cost too much.

badger
11/7/2012, 09:14 AM
I realize that the election may not have turned out how some of you wanted, but we're a nation of immigrants and the so-called "losers" have always out-bred the so-called "winners." We have always had to deal with immigrants who were either illegal or not, we have had Democratic majorities before, we have had fights over funding for programs we allegedly cannot afford before.

I voted for Romney too. Romney lost. Time to move on.

Soonerjeepman
11/7/2012, 09:57 AM
We'll survive this 4 yrs...there is still a balance, and actually I'm all for a BALANCE. I do feel Romney would have worked better across the aisle than obama has SHOWN his lack of working with the other party.

We pretty much are all descendents of immigrants....mine came from Germany and settled in Okla through the Land Run. Don't have a problem with immigrants...do have a problem with ANYONE who expects the gov to take care of them.

XingTheRubicon
11/7/2012, 09:59 AM
It's old people, not babies, we need to worry about. They all want checks and health care that cost too much.

They (old people) have earned it. Lifelong foodstampers have earned ****.

olevetonahill
11/7/2012, 10:01 AM

:welcoming::chuncky:

SanJoaquinSooner
11/7/2012, 10:38 AM
They (old people) have earned it. Lifelong foodstampers have earned ****.

On average, they collect much more than they have paid in. **** on foodstampers, medicare is the Pacific Ocean of impending debt.

SanJoaquinSooner
11/7/2012, 10:40 AM
We'll survive this 4 yrs...there is still a balance, and actually I'm all for a BALANCE. I do feel Romney would have worked better across the aisle than obama has SHOWN his lack of working with the other party.

We pretty much are all descendents of immigrants....mine came from Germany and settled in Okla through the Land Run. Don't have a problem with immigrants...do have a problem with ANYONE who expects the gov to take care of them.

My greatgrandparents got a free 160 acres from the gov't sponsored landrun too.

BetterSoonerThanLater
11/7/2012, 11:35 AM
SJS- what do you think about all the props that passed here in Cali? taxes are gonna go through the roof. we are now officially the highest in the nation in income tax, and sales tax...not to mention the taxes on business. you think companies will start moving out of CA?

what do you think?

FaninAma
11/7/2012, 11:42 AM
All great civilizations and world powers eventually implode from internal weakness. Why is this country any different? When you have the poorest, least educated members of the
country calling the shots what other outcome can you expect?

It's not surprising but I am disappointed for my kids.

Curly Bill
11/7/2012, 11:44 AM
All great civilizations and world powers eventually implode from internal weakness. Why is this country be any different? When you have the poorest, least educated members of the
country calling the shots what other outcome can you expect?

It's not surprising but I am disappointed for my kids.

I'm ready for the free bread and gladiator battles.

SanJoaquinSooner
11/7/2012, 11:47 AM
SJS- what do you think about all the props that passed here in Cali? taxes are gonna go through the roof. we are now officially the highest in the nation in income tax, and sales tax...not to mention the taxes on business. you think companies will start moving out of CA?

what do you think?

Wow, last night Prop 30 was trailing. I didn't know it won. The real estate crash dug a hole for us so bad, it's going to be painful to climb out. I don't think income taxes inhibit businesses here in California as much as regulations, stuff like workman's comp, and unions.

badger
11/7/2012, 11:54 AM
Holy sh!t Prop 30 DID win. (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/07/prop-30-passes-california-education_n_2087931.html)

Basically, your governor held a baby over a high balcony Michael-Jackson-style, and said "Want me to drop this baby? You DON'T?! Well then, vote for Proposition 30 or I'll drop this baby off this balcony. His name is Your Child's Future in Education. Bitch."

According to that linked article, 28 percent of voters were the younger ones. So, just like the national election, younger voters made their voices heard. Old farts, be afraid: Us younger people realized that that the voting age was 18, not "retired." :P

XingTheRubicon
11/7/2012, 12:01 PM
On average, they collect much more than they have paid in. **** on foodstampers, medicare is the Pacific Ocean of impending debt.

Foodstampers take medicare too, in the end. All they do is take, from cradle to grave...and for libs, it's getting to the cradle that's kind of tricky.

FaninAma
11/7/2012, 12:05 PM
I realize that the election may not have turned out how some of you wanted, but we're a nation of immigrants and the so-called "losers" have always out-bred the so-called "winners." We have always had to deal with immigrants who were either illegal or not, we have had Democratic majorities before, we have had fights over funding for programs we allegedly cannot afford before.

I voted for Romney too. Romney lost. Time to move on.

The difference is the tab for the buy-a-vote scam the progressives have burdened the country with is coming due. We can't kick the can down the road any further. The policy of subsidizing irresponsible behavior has consequences and we are about to start seeing them.

XingTheRubicon
11/7/2012, 12:14 PM
from CNN

Obama demos:

White: lost by 16% (56-43)

Non white: won by 62% (80-18)

tacos and fried chicken for everyone...

FaninAma
11/7/2012, 12:21 PM
from CNN

Obama demos:

So which minority culture do we want this country to be most like because that is apparently the direction we are headed.

It's really not surprising when you understand that all great societies eventuall implode from within because the members of that society stray too far from the principles that made it great in the first place.

FaninAma
11/7/2012, 12:22 PM

The ironic thing about that is that the cotton harvester made slavery economically untenable just a few years after the civil War.

SanJoaquinSooner
11/7/2012, 12:25 PM
from CNN

Obama demos:

Yeah, I saw Obama won 75% of the Asian American vote - a 50 point margin.

up with rice, down with potatoes.

TitoMorelli
11/7/2012, 12:35 PM
Yeah, I saw Obama won 75% of the Asian American vote - a 50 point margin.

up with rice, down with potatoes.

Makes sense they'd support Obama. Under his economic policies their forefathers will own this country pretty soon.

XingTheRubicon
11/7/2012, 12:38 PM
do they have time masheens? :chuncky:

FirstandGoal
11/7/2012, 04:07 PM
Makes sense they'd support Obama. Under his economic policies their forefathers will own this country pretty soon.

And.... we have a winner! They're the smart ones. They're paving the way for their homies to take over and then they can get preferential treatment. :chuncky:

LOL, yep, eventually this country will be a whole lotta people of color...... just not black or hispanic. :nightmare:

FaninAma
11/7/2012, 09:33 PM
And.... we have a winner! They're the smart ones. They're paving the way for their homies to take over and then they can get preferential treatment. :chuncky:

LOL, yep, eventually this country will be a whole lotta people of color...... just not black or hispanic. :nightmare:

I've got it covered. One of my daughters is majoring in Chinese and Asian studies at OU. The other is majoring in Spanish. I hope they consider us one of their peeps.