PDA

View Full Version : 3 hour wait to vote!

OU_Sooners75
11/6/2012, 07:09 PM
WTF? Seriously...I'm in line to vote. And a friend of mine was just finishing up voting, turning in his ballot. He starter further up the line than I have and he waited almost 3 hours in line to vote.

I've been standing in lline now for 45 minutes and have moved a whopping 15-20 feet.

Oh well, may leave and come back 5 til 7...lol

olevetonahill
11/6/2012, 07:11 PM
WTF? Seriously...I'm in line to vote. And a friend of mine was just finishing up voting, turning in his ballot. He starter further up the line than I have and he waited almost 3 hours in line to vote.

I've been standing in lline now for 45 minutes and have moved a whopping 15-20 feet.

Oh well, may leave and come back 5 til 7...lol

Dayum I walked in showed My ID got my Ballot , sat down and was done in 10 minutes

cleller
11/6/2012, 07:27 PM
Back to the absentee ballot discussion....

SanJoaquinSooner
11/6/2012, 07:30 PM
I think the pubs purposely slow the line down so welfare moms will give up when it's time to breast feed the kids.

SanJoaquinSooner
11/6/2012, 07:33 PM
West Virginia to Romney as expected.

olevetonahill
11/6/2012, 07:35 PM
I think the pubs purposely slow the line down so welfare moms will give up when it's time to breast feed the kids.

They dont breast feed unless the Gov gives em Tits

C&CDean
11/6/2012, 07:37 PM
45 minutes for me at 7:15 this morning. Everybody in line was pretty much "well I don't really like voting for a mormon, but it sure beats the other guy."

StoopTroup
11/6/2012, 07:54 PM
We had two Precincts at our Polling Place. Two lines, two rooms. People were a little confused and most didn't even know what Precinct they lived in. I helped a lot of them (while I was there) figure out which line they needed to be in to vote as there was a map with the 4 Precincts our area has and each map had the Precinct for that line highlighted in yellow.

My Line was around 20-30 minutes when I got in line. The other one had folks voting but they could almost just walk in, show their ID and get their ballot and vote.

By the time I was finished the other Precinct looked like it was at around a 30-45 minute wait. The parking lot was pretty full most the time I was there. I had a new Mom standing in line next to me with her 9 week old little girl. Momma and her new baby were very cute and when her alarm went off, I was relieved when after she said it was feeding time that she broke out a bottle with formula in it. I would have got in trouble if she had had to breast feed. At the very least a huge crick in my neck from trying to look up for 20 minutes.

Didn't hear any Mormon comments. I did hear someone with a Boomer Sooner ringtone though. Tulsa>OKC :D

Wishboned
11/6/2012, 07:57 PM
I was in and out in 10 minutes.

Oh, and I voted too.

rock on sooner
11/6/2012, 08:18 PM
They dont breast feed unless the Gov gives em Tits

How you know? Didja inspect em?

StoopTroup
11/6/2012, 08:32 PM

I got a pretty good glance at some. I'm pretty sure she didn't need that bottle to feed her baby.

olevetonahill
11/6/2012, 08:35 PM

No, They just wantin the Gov, to give em everything else.

MamaMia
11/6/2012, 08:43 PM
So, I guess there were more voters than usual at a lot of places. have they commented on voter turnout on TV?

olevetonahill
11/6/2012, 08:47 PM
So, I guess there were more voters than usual at a lot of places. have they commented on voter turnout on TV?

Hope you aint askin ME, My TeeVee aint been on since Sat.

cvsooner
11/6/2012, 09:16 PM
Y'all are the guys who voted for McCain, right? Didn't learn your lesson?

olevetonahill
11/6/2012, 09:18 PM

Say What?

BigTip
11/6/2012, 09:29 PM
50 minutes for me.

OU_Sooners75
11/6/2012, 09:40 PM

What?

Actually I couldn't vote last time because my dumbass got registered a day to late.

Had they allowed me to vote, I would most definitely had voted for Obama.

This time, not so much.

And since Gary Johnson wasn't on the ballet, I decided to vote for Romney.

My state ballet, went Repub, Indy, and Dem....lol.

The only reason I voted for a democrat in state was because I know the person.

OU_Sooners75
11/6/2012, 09:42 PM
Took just over 2.5 hours to vote.

MamaMia
11/6/2012, 09:46 PM
What?

Actually I couldn't vote last time because my dumbass got registered a day to late.

Had they allowed me to vote, I would most definitely had voted for Obama.

This time, not so much.

And since Gary Johnson wasn't on the ballet, I decided to vote for Romney.

My state ballet, went Repub, Indy, and Dem....lol.

The only reason I voted for a democrat in state was because I know the person.
I voted for 2 Independents. They weren't even on my guide so it threw me off. MarLatt only has a 66% conservative rating but the guide said that voting for him was better than voting dem, but no dem was even running against him like I thought. He was an Independent. :)

TAFBSooner
11/6/2012, 10:18 PM
This thread is useless without precinct locations.

NW OKC, got in line at 0630, out by 0724. About 28 ahead of me, a boatload had arrived by 0700.