PDA

View Full Version : Why in the $%#@ can NON US citizens vote...

Soonerjeepman
11/6/2012, 10:43 AM
http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2012/11/05/allegation-unions-putting-illegal-immigrants-voter-rolls-clouds-nevada-voting

okie52
11/6/2012, 10:47 AM
Union irony. Getting illegals to vote for dems which support union policies while taking away jobs from U S labor and suppressing wages.

cleller
11/6/2012, 10:50 AM
Follow up question: Why do some people want to ruin our country so bad, they resort to these tactics? I guess they must want a new BBQ grill, or more beer.

MamaMia
11/6/2012, 11:16 AM
Follow up question: Why do some people want to ruin our country so bad, they resort to these tactics? I guess they must want a new BBQ grill, or more beer.
They want them a Obama phone. :D

Soonerjeepman
11/6/2012, 11:33 AM
it's almost so comically...really, why on earth do we allow illegals to VOTE...good grief, I have to laugh or be so pizzed. If any libs/dem read this PLEASE tell me how you can agree with allowing illegal immigrants the right to vote?

olevetonahill
11/6/2012, 12:05 PM
More ****in Union greatness
ST will be along shortly to Defend em

SouthCarolinaSooner
11/6/2012, 12:19 PM
They shouldn't be allowed to vote, but this is a Fox news blog of all things. Take it with a grain of salt

SanJoaquinSooner
11/6/2012, 12:22 PM
We need to boycott Nevada restaurants staffed with culinary union employees. It's just not right for unions to coerce people to vote against their will.

Soonerjeepman
11/6/2012, 12:26 PM
They shouldn't be allowed to vote, but this is a Fox news blog of all things. Take it with a grain of salt

why take it with a grain of salt? Fox has on their website 2 other voter fraud stories...guess what? they deal with REPUBLICANS...

SouthCarolinaSooner
11/6/2012, 12:49 PM
why take it with a grain of salt? Fox has on their website 2 other voter fraud stories...guess what? they deal with REPUBLICANS...
Because the guy doesn't bring in much evidence to back it up, thats why.

SanJoaquinSooner
11/6/2012, 01:08 PM
Because the guy doesn't bring in much evidence to back it up, thats why.

Some local hack said it happened, so it must be true.

cleller
11/6/2012, 02:16 PM
It seems it is very easy for illegals to vote. Only two states, Arizona and Kansas require proof of citizenship to register to vote. Elsewhere, you simply sign a form stating you may legally vote. Thousands and thousands of illegals are on the rolls in Florida. In Texas, you can register online, you need no ID to vote, you can prove residency with a utility bill. In California millions of illegals are being given driver's licenses, think they won't use those to vote?

You'd have to be very naive not to believe there are significant numbers of illegals voting, enough to sway elections. You'd have to be even more naive not to acknowledge they vote mostly Democrat. Yep, elections will be stolen, and steered toward candidates that promote welfare politics. They'll just expect the working, taxpaying, 53% to fund it all for them.

There are many, many documented cases, and reports on the subject of illegals voting. Since this story is from the Huff Post, it must have the stamp of approval.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/howard-foster/democrats-benefit-from-illegal-immigrants-voting_b_1418523.html

Soonerjeepman
11/6/2012, 02:45 PM
SJS and SCS...that's all ya got? lol nice retort.

EVERY US CITIZEN has a right to vote, EVERY US CITIZEN should have a valid ID which they SHOULD be required to show...simple as that but the libs/dem continue to argue that is voter suppression...BS. Hell I've seen Hispanics who had to have some other person translate for them get a Ks DL..folks couldn't read or speak english, venture to say they were illegal but they got a DL anyway.

sappstuf
11/6/2012, 04:46 PM
Union irony. Getting illegals to vote for dems which support union policies while taking away jobs from U S labor and suppressing wages.

And then blaming Repubs for the low wages..

olevetonahill
11/6/2012, 04:54 PM
I think The Illegals SHOULD be allowed to vote, After all Its not like they are in their Home country and can Vote there , Dayum let em enjoy a Little Liberty

rock on sooner
11/6/2012, 04:55 PM
it's almost so comically...really, why on earth do we allow illegals to VOTE...good grief, I have to laugh or be so pizzed. If any libs/dem read this PLEASE tell me how you can agree with allowing illegal immigrants the right to vote?

I don't. It sucks. Citizenship should be a requirement and should be verified. Since
ID's don't prove citizenship, not sure how to fix it..

olevetonahill
11/6/2012, 05:02 PM
I don't. It sucks. Citizenship should be a requirement and should be verified. Since
ID's don't prove citizenship, not sure how to fix it..

Birth Certificate to get the ID
Its Fixed

rock on sooner
11/6/2012, 05:06 PM
Birth Certificate to get the ID
Its Fixed

Well, that's all well and good. I dint have to show a birth certificate to
get any ID except a passport and my first drivers license so there's
some holes there.

olevetonahill
11/6/2012, 05:09 PM
Well, that's all well and good. I dint have to show a birth certificate to
get any ID except a passport and my first drivers license so there's
some holes there.

Bet ya had to show DL or Passport to get any other ID
Sides Like I said , Show a BC to get ANY ID seemple

StoopTroup
11/6/2012, 05:30 PM
You have a lot to say.

It's funny this crap comes up on Fox, during an election cycle and once some of you read it....it goes from Allegations to OMG! THIS (*%&%%^( HAS TO BE STOPPED!

Have some faith in your Country. Quit panicking because your 4 years of emailing Bull**** and made up stories didn't lead to prosecution. If it's true....I'm sure the truth will be found and those that broke the law will get their just deserves.

The Culinary Union 226? Really? They sound like some real Union Goons....LMFAO.

BTW....the good old Bastion of Republicanism, Texas...voted down Voter ID Law.

Try again but I don't think you are going to fix any of this today and blaming this on Unions is laughable.