PDA

View Full Version : Ed Cunningham's wikipedia page....

SteelClip49
11/6/2012, 12:49 AM
Enjoy :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Cunningham

Seamus
11/6/2012, 01:27 AM
While Ed Cunningham is a total tool and deserves a brimstone shower, this kind of abuse of Wiki editing privileges is bull**** and a reason why Wikipedia has lost a great deal of credibility.

You do not do anyone -- especially your fellow Sooner fans -- any favors with this kind of nonsense.

cleller
11/6/2012, 08:21 AM
It must have got fixed back, I guess.

Did it say anything about his strange obsession with Iowa State?

budbarrybob
11/6/2012, 08:53 AM
I was wondering why I should give a flying F**k about a guy named Ed.

goingoneight
11/6/2012, 10:53 AM
Wikipedia to me is useless due to the fact that any 12-year old with an OSU hat can jump on a wiki page and change "Sooner" to "goonr" and "sudden infestation" into "fan base on the rise."

badger
11/6/2012, 11:25 AM
Mr. Cunningham's bias color analysis of the 2012 Oklahoma/Iowa State game was abysmal and began an instant negative feedback which led to his descent into a football color analysis free fall.

don't bother editing in the future. they have lifeless hawks patrolling those pages for troll edits :)

Seamus
11/6/2012, 12:18 PM
Oh, and one more thing, doofus:

Mr. Cunningham's bias color analysis of the 2012 Oklahoma/Iowa State game was abysmal and began an instant negative feedback which led to his descent into a football color analysis free fall.

Next time the impulse to be a jagoff strikes, be sure to used the adjective "biased" and not the noun "bias."

bi·ased also bi·assed (bst)
adj.
Marked by or exhibiting bias; prejudiced: gave a biased account of the trial.

badger
11/6/2012, 12:41 PM
He also originally spelled it "desent" if I remember what I read correctly :eek:

No big deal. We ain't spelling/grammar cops here... RIGHT?! :mad:

swardboy
11/6/2012, 01:18 PM
Rite!

Seamus
11/6/2012, 03:30 PM
He also originally spelled it "desent" if I remember what I read correctly :eek:

No big deal. We ain't spelling/grammar cops here... RIGHT?! :mad:

Yeah, true, but I felt this transgression kneaded a little piling on. I'll take the 15-yard penalty to knock a doofus out of the game. :D