PDA

View Full Version : THE OFFICIAL BITCH ABOUT THE ELECTION THREAD!!!

JLEW1818
11/6/2012, 12:24 AM
Don't **** Midwest. It's not our fault you need unions and welfare.

StoopTroup
11/6/2012, 12:36 AM
There's an entire thread to bitch about this election and the last one and even bitch keep bitching about it until 2016 when the GOP will try to get Tom Cruise elected as POTUS.

StoopTroup
11/6/2012, 01:27 AM
Hows about a little music to lighten things up....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzFGr2Rv3FQ

hawaii 5-0
11/6/2012, 01:50 AM
Romney has announced that besides being the guy on top of the wedding cake, he personally shot bin Laden.

What a guy !!!!!

5-0

cleller
11/6/2012, 08:38 AM
I'll go out on a limb and predict 4 more years, hopefully with only a slow and gradual slide into a general-European economic malaise. That would be the good scenario.
The bad scenario would be a swifter drop into Spain-Greece type economic morass.

Wishboned
11/6/2012, 08:39 AM
Election Day...the true zombie apocalypse.

Bourbon St Sooner
11/6/2012, 10:12 AM
Why do we elect judges? I don't know any of these ****ing judges unless they are in jail.

What's your strategy on judges? I usually vote against the one with the most yard signs. I figure they have too much money to put out yard signs and are getting bankrolled by somebody with business in front of them.

badger
11/6/2012, 10:17 AM
They shouldn't have election precincts in schools, especially when voting starts as the school day starts. Noisy kids running everywhere in the big hallways!

Actually, I don't mind. I didn't even have to wait in line. There was a fairly good turnout too.

And now, some Democrat singing to lighten the mood!
KQYIHQvhIk0
(wait till "Rockets red glare" to get the singing)

JLEW1818
11/6/2012, 10:48 AM
Help us lord!!!

Wishboned
11/6/2012, 10:52 AM
Will Chris Matthews feel the tingle down his leg tonight, or will he suffer from electoral dysfunction?

LiveLaughLove
11/6/2012, 10:54 AM
GOP election officials booted out of Philly polling stations. A judge orders them reinstated.

The New Black Panthers trying to do their billy badda$$ stuff like last election (thanks Holder). Word is (unconfirmed so probably just a rumor, but a good one) Navy SEALs are heading to those polling stations to un-intimidate the intimidated.

That would be juicy if true. I so hope it is, but I doubt it.

LiveLaughLove
11/6/2012, 11:00 AM
Michelle Obama (whom is about to be NOT proud of her country again) endorsed Romney, I think.

This from her Twitter feed:

If this is what the President can do in 4 years, imagine what he can do in twice the time

I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Wishboned
11/6/2012, 11:01 AM
Michelle Obama (whom is about to be NOT proud of her country again) endorsed Romney, I think.

This from her Twitter feed:

I just threw up a little in my mouth.

I read a quote where she said in Orlando that her husband is "nowhere near satisfied"

Yeah, neither are we.

MamaMia
11/6/2012, 11:07 AM
I am officially bitching about the people using they Obamba phones to axe they friends where to go vote. :D

MamaMia
11/6/2012, 11:14 AM
I read a quote where she said in Orlando that her husband is "nowhere near satisfied"

Yeah, neither are we.

Maybe she needs to spice it up a little up in there. :O

Soonerjeepman
11/6/2012, 11:30 AM
This is my B!tch...unbelievable, just don't understand why people CAN'T see the hypocrisy of this.

A member of the New Black Panther Party who was charged with voter intimidation in the 2008 election for standing outside a Philadelphia polling site was back Tuesday morning – in an official capacity.

Jerry Jackson, who was charged in the 2008 case along with Minister King Samir Shabazz, but later saw charges dropped by the Department of Justice, was seen early Tuesday outside a North Philadelphia voting site wearing the group’s trademark black beret, combat-style uniform and heavy boots. Fox News confirmed he is a designated poll watcher.

“No comment,” Jackson said when approached by a reporter at 1221 Fairmount Ave., in the city’s 14th Ward, where he lurked on Election Day in 2008.

One voter who didn't mind Jackson's presence was Robin Spriggs, 50.

"We need it," she said. "It doesn't matter the color, the creed or anything like that. They protect everyone."

There were also reports of New Black Panther Party members at polling sites in Cleveland, Ohio, where they have also maintained a presence at early voting sites. Critics complain that they are an intimidating presence and could discourage white voters, who may be more likely to vote Republican, from entering polling sites.

Unlike in the 2008 election, members of the organization labeled as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center were not wielding billy clubs or forming clusters. In 2008, members of the New Black Panthers wore black paramilitary garb and stood in front of the doors leading to a polling place in Philadelphia. In that case, the Department of Justice later narrowed the charges against Minister King Shabazz and dismissed the charges against the party and Jackson.

Dismissal of the charges prompted critics to complain that Attorney General Eric Holder and the Obama administration showed racial bias. Christian Adams resigned from the department in 2010 in protest of the administration's handling of the case.

Holder has rejected claims that his department considered the race of white alleged victims of voter intimidation in dropping the charges. The case and its handling by the Department of Justice is currently being investigated by the United States Commission on Civil Rights.

Shabazz said in September that the New Black Panthers, who have called for the killing of whites and Jews, might monitor polling places again in 2012. But he said they would not carry night sticks or billy clubs.

“But whatever we will do, it will be legal and lawful under the Constitution of the United States," Shabazz told “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio.”

A group of retired Navy SEALs and other former special ops service members vowed to counter any attempt to intimidate voters by sending teams to sites in Philadelphia, Cleveland, Miami and Las Vegas. Former Navy Capt. Benjamin Brink told Philadelphia radio station IQ 106.9 FM more than a hundred former SEALs, Army Rangers, Delta Force operatives and Green Berets volunteered for the job. But he said his men will not provoke confrontation, but rather "watch for intimidation, videotape it, if possible, and report it to the proper authorities.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/11/06/new-black-panthers-back-at-philly-voting-site/#ixzz2BScRSnvf

BudSooner
11/6/2012, 11:30 AM

Maybe she should stop with the handjobs then and be more creative? :D Maybe he can do to her what he's done to all of us....just stick it up the poopshoot.

LiveLaughLove
11/6/2012, 12:49 PM
I didn't realize Philly was a third world dictatorship.

No electioneering within 100 yards of a polling station, except when that polling station is being held in a building WITH A WALL MURAL OF OBAMA!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/11/06/judge-issuing-order-to-reinstate-booted-philadelphia-election-officials/

Simply stunning.

SouthCarolinaSooner
11/6/2012, 01:05 PM
Why do we elect judges? I don't know any of these ****ing judges unless they are in jail.

What's your strategy on judges? I usually vote against the one with the most yard signs. I figure they have too much money to put out yard signs and are getting bankrolled by somebody with business in front of them.
No clue. Here in SC we elect the sheriff (think thats common?), Adjutant General and coroner. Coroner for gods sake, and its a partisan race as well.

SouthCarolinaSooner
11/6/2012, 01:06 PM
I didn't realize Philly was a third world dictatorship.

No electioneering within 100 yards of a polling station, except when that polling station is being held in a building WITH A WALL MURAL OF OBAMA!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/11/06/judge-issuing-order-to-reinstate-booted-philadelphia-election-officials/

Simply stunning.
That's pretty dumb to have there, but I seriously doubt anyone will change their vote due to a mural. Still dumb though

JohnnyMack
11/6/2012, 01:30 PM
I am officially bitching about the people using they Obamba phones to axe they friends where to go vote. :D

See folks she put a little smiley face there so you know she's not really a racist.

LiveLaughLove
11/6/2012, 01:46 PM
See folks she put a little smiley face there so you know she's not really a racist.

See folks, here's someone that thinks a racist hides behind every tree.

I do like your signature "atheist" though. It says so much about you. Sharp, insightful, a true renaissance man (is that sexist of me? Should I have used person?).

Not one to conform to social structure, you are a deep thinker, a free spirit all to yourself (was it ok to use "spirit" there or was I being a belief bigot?).

Socrates, Plato, children, Einstein, kid's play when compared to your dazzling intellect.

Truly the light bulb was inspired by your brilliance, and we all await your next quotations with great eagerness.

olevetonahill
11/6/2012, 02:02 PM

You say that Like being racist is a BAD thing.:frog:

LiveLaughLove
11/6/2012, 02:07 PM
Now THIS is funny.

http://youtu.be/SgmARwtptoo

LiveLaughLove
11/6/2012, 02:23 PM
I'm using this thread as my catch all for today.

Here's another hoot.

"Who want's a President who will knowingly, repeatedly tell you something he know's isn't true?" ~ William Jefferson Clinton, on why you shouldn't vote for Romney

What a kidder.

JohnnyMack
11/6/2012, 02:28 PM

I do like your signature "atheist" though. It says so much about you. Sharp, insightful, a true renaissance man (is that sexist of me? Should I have used person?).

Not one to conform to social structure, you are a deep thinker, a free spirit all to yourself (was it ok to use "spirit" there or was I being a belief bigot?).

Socrates, Plato, children, Einstein, kid's play when compared to your dazzling intellect.

Truly the light bulb was inspired by your brilliance, and we all await your next quotations with great eagerness.

I was born and raised in Oklahoma, I know you don't need to throw a rock very far to hit a racist.

LiveLaughLove
11/6/2012, 02:43 PM
I was born and raised in Oklahoma, I know you don't need to throw a rock very far to hit a racist.

I was born and raised in Oklahoma too. I've traveled this whole country numerous times. Oklahoman's are the best people in the country.

My wife is from California. She still to this day will say, I love living here. The people are so wonderful compared to where I came from.

Go to SF or NY, you can't throw a rock without hitting an idiot there. Maybe you could blend in to the crowd.

badger
11/6/2012, 02:49 PM
More music!
3YMc87XQ4gM

cleller
11/6/2012, 02:52 PM
Pointing out racists is the 21st Century equivalent of McCarthy pointing out communists in the 1950s. Something people do to feel powerful, because they think they've got a big righteous crowd behind them, and their victims will be afraid to fight back.

Bourbon St Sooner
11/6/2012, 02:59 PM
No clue. Here in SC we elect the sheriff (think thats common?), Adjutant General and coroner. Coroner for gods sake, and its a partisan race as well.

I think the Coronor is elected here, but I don't think the dude's ever been opposed since I've been here.

LiveLaughLove
11/6/2012, 03:01 PM
Here's another funny video. I am going to dedicate it especially to you JohnnyMack.

Obamacare meets the dentist.

http://youtu.be/J2NqqL0CnaU

Bourbon St Sooner
11/6/2012, 03:02 PM

Don't feed the troll!

goingoneight
11/6/2012, 03:16 PM
This feels like an official game thread. So, who are we going to blame if we lose? Venables? Wilson? Boren?

JLEW1818
11/6/2012, 07:06 PM
Come in on Ohio don't **** up

JLEW1818
11/6/2012, 07:15 PM
JM where your butt buddy kc crim?

MamaMia
11/6/2012, 10:48 PM
See folks she put a little smiley face there so you know she's not really a racist.I was not being a racist, if thats what you thought. I saw the woman on the youtube video about that Obama phone and that is how she spoke. The smiley face was because it is a funny video. It would have been funny no matter what race the woman would have been. BYW... My Godson and his family are all black. You could be accused of being the racist one, because some white people also speak like that in some places.

JLEW1818
11/6/2012, 11:38 PM
Stupid ****ing poor welfare ****s

EnragedOUfan
11/6/2012, 11:40 PM
Obama - Biden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope the Obama haters sleep well tonight. God bless America!

StoopTroup
11/7/2012, 12:01 AM
JM where your butt buddy kc crim?

I think Dean gave him the Perma-ban.

olevetonahill
11/7/2012, 12:02 AM

How longs it been since you were here last?

Why we even let the darkies use the same water fountains and sit anywhere they want on the bus ,
Why Boy Ya would be PROUD of the way we treat them folks now a days

JohnnyMack
11/7/2012, 12:07 AM
Did you just say "darkies"?

olevetonahill
11/7/2012, 12:11 AM
Did you just say "darkies"?

Well yea, Some times Ive even sat down an et Fried chicken an Collards and Corn bread with them folk .
( Psst, I dont really like their Chitlins, But Ill take a few bites Just so I dont hurt they feelers )

SouthCarolinaSooner
11/7/2012, 12:17 AM
Pointing out racists is the 21st Century equivalent of McCarthy pointing out communists in the 1950s. Something people do to feel powerful, because they think they've got a big righteous crowd behind them, and their victims will be afraid to fight back.
Its still here, just more latent. Check out this study: http://scholar.harvard.edu/mullainathan/files/emilygreg.pdf , its been repeated every few years with the same results. At least in the workplace, racism remains. It just isn't as in-your-face and institutionalized as it has been

diverdog
11/7/2012, 07:11 AM
Well yea, Some times Ive even sat down an et Fried chicken an Collards and Corn bread with them folk .
( Psst, I dont really like their Chitlins, But Ill take a few bites Just so I dont hurt they feelers )

You are one of a kind. LOL

olevetonahill
11/7/2012, 09:34 AM
You are one of a kind. LOL

Ole JohnnyMack and few others Keep Yelling and spewing how every ones a racist here, Ill show em one