PDA

View Full Version : Which undefeated team loses before bowl season?

badger
11/5/2012, 02:17 PM
NOTE: This potentially includes the Pac 12 and SEC championship games! But, not the Big 12 championship game...
http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/129/files/2011/07/dm_100119_nfl_jerryjones_fullint.jpg
Tee hee.

Anyways, cast your anonymous vote for upset and heartbreak! You can vote for all five if you want.

TUSooner
11/5/2012, 02:21 PM
I'm SURE OU will beat K-State when.... oh wait. S***!!

StoopTroup
11/5/2012, 02:22 PM
Remember how F-ed up Jerry looked after having his eyes adjusted. It still makes me wonder if he is stable. How many more Romo losses can he take?

badger
11/5/2012, 02:22 PM
To help with your indecision...

Bammer's rest o schedule:
#15 Texas A&M
W Carolina
Auburn
SEC Title game in Atlanta, PROBABLY against Florida/Georgia

K-State's rest o schedule:
@TCU
@Baylor
#17 Texas
NOT Big 12 Championship game NOT hosted by Jerryworld

Oregon's rest o schedule
@Cal
#14 Stanford
#11 Oregon State
Pac 12 championship game (remember that these are hosted by the higher-ranked teams, so likely another home game for quacks) against USC or Arizona State probably???

ND rest o schedule:
@Boston College
Wake Forest
@ #19 USC

Louisville rest o schedule:
@Syracuse
UConn
@ #23 Rutgers

badger
11/5/2012, 02:25 PM
I personally think that Domer Name loses to someone by the end of the season and it could even be Boston College after the way they played at home last week (AND THEY SUCK!). Louisville has sucked the entire season and Rutgers is gonna get them is Cuse or Conn don't first.

StoopTroup
11/5/2012, 02:26 PM
And a little more....

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/002/727/553/hi-res-155409918_display_image.jpg?1352063819

badger
11/5/2012, 02:28 PM
And a little more....

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/002/727/553/hi-res-155409918_display_image.jpg?1352063819
Old Man Snyder said CK is fine. And besides that, who on the rest of their schedule beats them? Texas?! Hell, whorn couldn't beat them when they DIDN'T suck.
gjy2PxDwBg4
KSU owns Texas in football and basketball both. I wish we owned Texas as much as KSU did. :mack:

BoulderSooner79
11/5/2012, 02:39 PM
Bama and K-state look like the least likely to lose.

USC could take out both ND and Oregon.
- We proved a good passing attack *could* beat ND if we executed better. SC has 2 outstanding WRs and Barkley is more accurate than LJ and throws a better long ball.
- If USC can make a few adjustments on D to get a couple more stops, they could out-score UO.

Louisville is just not that good.

BoulderSooner79
11/5/2012, 02:40 PM
Bama and K-state look like the least likely to lose.

USC could take out both ND and Oregon.
- We proved a good passing attack *could* beat ND if we executed better. SC has 2 outstanding WRs and Barkley is more accurate than LJ and throws a better long ball.
- If USC can make a few adjustments on D to get a couple more stops, they could out-score UO.

Louisville is just not that good.

BoulderSooner79
11/5/2012, 02:41 PM
And if anyone disagrees, I'll just keeping the same thing.

birddog
11/5/2012, 02:44 PM
I see kstate losing at tcu. Klein won't be 100 percent

Dan Thompson
11/5/2012, 02:49 PM
In case some of you have been under a rock, Oregan beat USC 66 to 51 in LA.

badger
11/5/2012, 02:50 PM
And if anyone disagrees, I'll just keeping the same thing.

If you octuple post that sh!t I'll threaten to maybe think about acting like a modador for the first time ever. :mad:

:P

Soonerjeepman
11/5/2012, 02:51 PM
honestly..prob Louisville just because they are louisville.. but they play no one.

IF klein is out more than 1 game maybe them, but I see them rallying around him...their D is pretty good.

bama...maybe the title game

ND, prob the "best" chance, usuc seems like it it could.

jeeze who knows..hopefully all of them don't loose, be fun to see how the votes end up.

BoulderSooner79
11/5/2012, 02:53 PM
If you octuple post that sh!t I'll threaten to maybe think about acting like a modador for the first time ever. :mad:

:P

Sh!t? It was valuable pearls of wisdom. But you need to talk to the message board software about the double post, it had a mind of its own.

badger
11/5/2012, 02:55 PM
Sh!t? It was valuable pearls of wisdom. But you need to talk to the message board software about the double post, it had a mind of its own.

Oh I'm sorry I ignored your football insight because being located in the same city as Colorado football invalidates anything you say related to college football :P

BoulderSooner79
11/5/2012, 03:00 PM
In case some of you have been under a rock, Oregan beat USC 66 to 51 in LA.

Yes, but there is the rematch factor in play. I thought SC could get a few more stops if they made a few adjustments and the offense didn't turn the ball over as much. But on the UO side, they would have to really change their defense to contain the SC wideouts. They played mostly man coverage and it was a bad mis-match. I think SC could score 50 again, so the question would be could they hold UO to less than 50. Rematches tend to favor the loser of the 1st game or at least be an equalizer.

Of course, both team have to earn the rematch. I'm assuming UO will and I think it comes down to the USC/UCLA game for SC.

BoulderSooner79
11/5/2012, 03:08 PM
Oh I'm sorry I ignored your football insight because being located in the same city as Colorado football invalidates anything you say related to college football :P

I guess I need to change my user name so you don't waste Colorado football (if it can be called that) smack on me. I moved from Boulder 3 years ago and now live within a bike ride of the Stanford stadium, so I 'm now an expert on the power run game as well as goofy bands :) I never attended CU or cared about the team as I went from my OU undergrad degree to Stanford for my masters. Don't really care that much about Stanford either as grad student was more like a job than being a student - but I like their colors and they have beaten USC 4 years in a row :)

8timechamps
11/5/2012, 03:26 PM
Don't sleep on Texas A&M. Something tells me they may knock off Bama.

BoulderSooner79
11/5/2012, 03:43 PM
Don't sleep on Texas A&M. Something tells me they may knock off Bama.

We do know that LSU can play as well as Bama and aTm gave LSU all they wanted. But I suspect Bama will force a few freshman mistakes out of the aTm QB just as LSU did and it is a home game for Bama.