PDA

View Full Version : Democrats trying to steal Florida again by giving

landrun
11/4/2012, 10:29 PM
Miami-Dade, Palm Beach, Hillsborough, Broward, and Pinellas counties - These are the exact same counties they wanted to count the 'chads' in manually for Gore - but didn't want the whole state to have this liberty.
Now, these same counties, heavily Democrat, and these counties alone, were allowed to vote early for more days than the rest of the state.

The Republican counties are closed for voting. But the Democrats can keep pouring in!! If you want to keep early voting open for extra days, or to count left over ballots in a unique way in all of US history, then you would have to apply this to the entire state to be fair.

The fact is, the Democrats know they've done a very poor job compared to four years ago as far as getting their 'community organizers' out and busing dead beats into vote. So, they want more time to do this than is allowed by law.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/04/politics/election-florida-early-voting/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

TheHumanAlphabet
11/4/2012, 10:40 PM
Bull****!!!!

SouthCarolinaSooner
11/4/2012, 11:22 PM
Seems like republican counties could do the same thing if they wanted?

landrun
11/4/2012, 11:41 PM
Seems like republican counties could do the same thing if they wanted?

The Democrats sued to keep only their heavliy populated counties open. The judge should have said all or nothing for the whole state.

Your cop out is the same excuse dems gave in 2000. It is immoral to let counties that favor ONE party to be allowed to vote and not the others.

hawaii 5-0
11/5/2012, 02:01 AM
I guess I'll have to mail in a few more votes to the open counties in Florida.

5-0

TheHumanAlphabet
11/5/2012, 03:48 PM
I guess I'll have to mail in a few more votes to the open counties in Florida.

5-0

I like your humor.

On a serious note, this stuff will continue to occur until we have a valud system to ensure valid votes are cast and there is the ability to be able to physically see a ballot and be able to count it on a recount,

I dont like the emachines how do uou ensure the vote cast was what the voter intended. I.e., the stories about the miscast vote...