PDA

View Full Version : Do you remember your 1st real kiss?

MamaMia
11/4/2012, 02:09 PM
I was 13. We still trade Christmas cards. :)

Wishboned
11/4/2012, 02:43 PM
I was 12. Her name was Dana. It was a Tuesday night, and I can tell you exactly what was on television. I can also remember being nervous as hell.

Found her on Facebook a few months back, sent her a message but didn't get a reply.

olevetonahill
11/4/2012, 02:47 PM
Hell, I dont remember my LAST kiss.:upset:

Wishboned
11/4/2012, 02:52 PM
Hell, I dont remember my LAST kiss.:upset:

I don't either...but that's because I was really drunk. It must have been good though because she won't stop texting me.

olevetonahill
11/4/2012, 02:57 PM
I don't either...but that's because I was really drunk. It must have been good though because she won't stop texting me.

Knew there was a reason :courage:

SanJoaquinSooner
11/4/2012, 02:58 PM
Italia Diguisti. I was an 8th grader and she was a 7th grader.

I think she lives in Edmond under the name Italia Tuohy.

SicEmBaylor
11/4/2012, 03:03 PM
7th grade on a hay ride. She was also my other "first" but that came (no pun intended) a year or so later.

I was also allergic to hay and right after we kissed I sneezed on her. #romantic

olevetonahill
11/4/2012, 03:03 PM
Italia Diguisti. I was an 8th grader and she was a 7th grader.

I think she lives in Edmond under the name Italia Tuohy.

So you've ALWAYs had a thing fer them Furiners aint ya?

olevetonahill
11/4/2012, 03:05 PM
7th grade on a hay ride. She was also my other "first" but that came (no pun intended) a year or so later.

I was also allergic to hay and right after we kissed I sneezed on her. #romantic

She Posted a Pic of you 2 on FB
http://dubsism.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/guy-with-blow-up-doll-a.jpg

Turd_Ferguson
11/4/2012, 03:06 PM
I was 15. I do remember where we were. We dated for several months and it didn't take long to find out she was a nympho. We're FB friends now. Her husband was a DT at ECU and doesn't care for me too much, so I don't trade Christmas cards or for that matter, anything else with her. Her daughter is the same age as my oldest son. Oddly enough, the two of them met at a HS foosball game and dated for a couple of months. WEER'd...I know. My son later told me that her daughter was a nympho:biggrin:

The last real kiss I had was just a week or so ago, when the wife and I went out on what she calls "date night", and what I call "freaky deak" night.

hawaii 5-0
11/4/2012, 04:25 PM
7th grade. After a dance. My dad was driving and I walked her up to her door. Moist and juicy. She was a very good kisser.

5-0

MamaMia
11/4/2012, 04:55 PM
Backyard party. Everyone knew it was going to happen but me. My friends, most of whom I still hang out with, slowly moved into the house and all of a sudden I found myself changing the music at a table we had full of food, the record player and some albums that was up against the house. My girlfriend had orchestrated it by asking me to change the music.

Everyone was looking out the window and thats when it happened. He came up behind me, kissed me on the neck. I turned around and we kissed. he then asked me to go steady and gave me my first drop. You all may not know what that is but its a necklace with your boyfriends initials on it. He was the TE of our football team. I was the baton twirler and very very shy. :)

We went steady for years but went our separate ways when we were 18. Saw each other at our 5 year highschool reunion and have kept in touch ever since. Our spouses are great about it and we have all four remained friends over the years.

That house is now owned by my friend and we all still hang out there. She almost lost the house after taking out a second mortage a few years back and losing her job, but we all chipped in. We just couldn't let that happen. That house is a home we can all stay if we need a place. You cant go there without seeing someone you love. We all have a key. :D

olevetonahill
11/4/2012, 04:57 PM
After that 1st Kiss the yainch said she was Preggers , I ran

SanJoaquinSooner
11/4/2012, 05:10 PM
So you've ALWAYs had a thing fer them Furiners aint ya?

Well, I guess, since Catholics are kinda foreigners in Oklahoma.

SicEmBaylor
11/4/2012, 05:10 PM
After that 1st Kiss the yainch said she was Preggers , I ran
I think you were doing it wrong.

SicEmBaylor
11/4/2012, 05:11 PM
Well, I guess, since Catholics are kinda foreigners in Oklahoma.
Catholics scare the absolute bejesus out of me (no pun intended).

Turd_Ferguson
11/4/2012, 05:17 PM
Vaginas scare the absolute bejesus out of me.

Fixed

SicEmBaylor
11/4/2012, 05:29 PM
Fixed

Some Catholic vaginas definitely do scare the bejesus out of me.

MR2-Sooner86
11/4/2012, 05:35 PM
I was four and she was three. Yes it was on the lips and at least five seconds.

jk the sooner fan
11/4/2012, 05:54 PM
on a church youth group retreat

got a handy with it too!

StoopTroup
11/5/2012, 01:19 AM
I had a girl show me her goods long before I got my first kiss. It was hairless and I thought...."That's it? That's what they are making such a big deal about?".

I later learned that if you do a bit more poking around.....it gets much better.