PDA

View Full Version : Watching Texas/Texas Tech and Dang!

MamaMia
11/3/2012, 04:01 PM
Those people Freakin' hate each other. I never saw many personal fouls, late hits and stuff in such a short time. I love it. :D

StoopTroup
11/3/2012, 04:12 PM
I bet you'll love this aggie on aggie action that will take place at 7pm then.

Both Teams are applying lube as we speak.

olevetonahill
11/3/2012, 04:53 PM
So who do want to win?

I hate the whorens moren I hate tech

FirstandGoal
11/3/2012, 06:17 PM
Well, I have to admit that I spent what time I watched of the game rooting on tceh. When all was said and done however and seeing how Mack about peed his pants with joy, it struck me that this win just might have saved his job. Win for us! :encouragement:

MamaMia
11/3/2012, 06:22 PM
Well, I have to admit that I spent what time I watched of the game rooting on tceh. When all was said and done however and seeing how Mack about peed his pants with joy, it struck me that this win just might have saved his job. Win for us! :encouragement:That is SO EXACTLY what I did. I started out hatin' on the horns and thought "Wait a minute...if they lose, Macks job might be more in jeopardy, so..." I changed. :D
So who do want to win?

I hate the whorens moren I hate techThe horns have to win just enough games to keep Macky.

olevetonahill
11/3/2012, 06:51 PM
Well, I have to admit that I spent what time I watched of the game rooting on tceh. When all was said and done however and seeing how Mack about peed his pants with joy, it struck me that this win just might have saved his job. Win for us! :encouragement:

That is SO EXACTLY what I did. I started out hatin' on the horns and thought "Wait a minute...if they lose, Macks job might be more in jeopardy, so..." I changed. :DThe horns have to win just enough games to keep Macky.

Ok , Then Im glad Ole Yeller won then