PDA

View Full Version : Biden Strikes Again

sappstuf
11/2/2012, 03:06 PM
He would be a great, slightly crazy, uncle.

OPdTSnmzdb4

There's never been a day in the last four years I've been proud to be his vice president.

That he is VPOTUS scares the crap out of me..

badger
11/2/2012, 03:23 PM
I like the idea of a Biden quote thread :D
dKTjlAd-GXM

rock on sooner
11/2/2012, 03:40 PM
He actually reminds of a long gone uncle that used to fracture
most things he tried to say. Ima thinkin that he'll be glad when
the campaign over, no matter who wins.

badger
11/2/2012, 04:34 PM
_xxUxO820PE
C2mzbuRgnI4

badger
11/2/2012, 04:41 PM
UhdUBDUfZLY

LiveLaughLove
11/2/2012, 04:48 PM
I said it before, the man is one brain cell away from being a drooling blubbering mass of flesh in a pile on the floor.

The only reason he isn't unmercifully mocked on every channel is they agree with his politics. He is an embarrassment as a VP.

Ty Woods dad should have slapped him until he pissed his pants when he made that vulgar comment about his dead son.

As someone noted, the one job of a VP is to attend funerals and he screws even that up.

C&CDean
11/2/2012, 05:14 PM
Alls I can say is this: Joe Biden makes more gaffes in a single day than Dick Cheney made in 8 years as veep. Funny how Cheney was constantly slammed by the media, but Joe the ****ing dildonic moron gets a pass. If Romney wins, I can't wait to see what the media runs out to torture Ryan. They'll make fun of his hairline, his Okie wife, his Okie dogs, and anything else they can make up. Big ol' meh.

sappstuf
11/2/2012, 05:47 PM
http://s.michellemalkin.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/bidencone.bmp

StoopTroup
11/2/2012, 06:18 PM
What's funny was we had a POTUS for 8 years that made just as many and the GOP wants him to stay glued to his leather couch in Crawford Texas.

TitoMorelli
11/2/2012, 06:29 PM
Looks like Axle-wad is now vying for some of the veep's attention--

David Axelrod described the message coming from President Barack Obama days before Election Day as “coming from his loins.”

“I’ve never seen him more exhilarated than he is right now. He believes in what he’s doing. He believes in what he’s fighting for,” Axelrod told reporters Friday after the president’s event in Lima, Ohio. “You can see in the speech that he’s delivering that this is coming from his loins.”

ouwasp
11/2/2012, 07:21 PM
the irritating thing about Joe's buffoonery is what we all know... the MSM just lets Biden slide by, with a knowing wink... and his gaffes are the harmless sorts...

But think what they would do (what they did) to Dan Quayle.

Wishboned
11/2/2012, 08:22 PM
Looks like Axle-wad is now vying for some of the veep's attention--

David Axelrod described the message coming from President Barack Obama days before Election Day as “coming from his loins.”

“I’ve never seen him more exhilarated than he is right now. He believes in what he’s doing. He believes in what he’s fighting for,” Axelrod told reporters Friday after the president’s event in Lima, Ohio. “You can see in the speech that he’s delivering that this is coming from his loins.”

If that doesn't send tingles down Chris Matthews leg then I don't know what will.

hawaii 5-0
11/2/2012, 11:16 PM

OK, that's funny !!!

5-0

hawaii 5-0
11/2/2012, 11:19 PM
Alls I can say is this: Joe Biden makes more gaffes in a single day than Dick Cheney made in 8 years as veep. Funny how Cheney was constantly slammed by the media, but Joe the ****ing dildonic moron gets a pass. If Romney wins, I can't wait to see what the media runs out to torture Ryan. They'll make fun of his hairline, his Okie wife, his Okie dogs, and anything else they can make up. Big ol' meh.

Cheney shot a felow hunter.

That seals it for me.

My only regret is that it wasn't Elmer Fudd (Karl Rove) that got shot.
5-0

cleller
11/3/2012, 08:02 AM
Biden is the dumbest and most irresponsible VP of in the last 50 years by a great margin. Before that, politicians had a tendency to at least be intelligent.

soonercruiser
11/3/2012, 09:42 PM
I vote we buy 5-O a hunting vacation in Texas with Dick Cheney!
:beaten:

Sooner Eclipse
11/4/2012, 10:07 AM

Won't that just amplify his stupidity?

Curly Bill
11/4/2012, 12:42 PM
I vote we buy 5-O a hunting vacation in Texas with Dick Cheney!
:beaten:

Buy it for him hell! Let me just take him! ;)