PDA

View Full Version : Bishop E.W. Jacksonson Message to Black Voters

soonercruiser
11/1/2012, 10:19 PM
With such strong moral beliefs and thoughtful message to Black voters, expect this GODly man to be attacked incessantly!

Oi_KaZ53eDg

hawaii 5-0
11/1/2012, 10:31 PM
Them's some famous people behind him.

5-0

Wishboned
11/1/2012, 10:33 PM
As opposed to the reverend who gave the benediction at Obama's inauguration who said American is going to Hell and that he is back to believing that all white people will not get into heaven because of what’s been happening during the campaign.

http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2012/11/01/report-obama-inauguration-preacher-says-america-is-going-to-hell-in-a-hand-basket/

FaninAma
11/1/2012, 10:57 PM
As opposed to the reverend who gave the benediction at Obama's inauguration who said American is going to Hell and that he is back to believing that all white people will not get into heaven because of what’s been happening during the campaign.

http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2012/11/01/report-obama-inauguration-preacher-says-america-is-going-to-hell-in-a-hand-basket/

No whites in heaven? Then who is going to be on God's swim team?

cleller
11/2/2012, 09:10 AM
They stuff he says in the 30 seconds is the way I've looked at the Dems for years. Regardless of their spoken intent, the Dem's policies have brought huge destruction to black families, creating a culture of irresponsibility and dependence.

This minister is lucky, in one respect. If he were white, the media would hold him up as just another out of touch, hateful conservative.

He has an impressive resume. Harvard Law grad who practiced 15 years, started his own gospel radio station. Former chaplain for the Boston F. D., and the Red Sox, then moved to Chesapeake VA where he is a college lecturer, and runs Exodus Faith ministries.

Soonerjeepman
11/2/2012, 09:28 AM
I'd say it's a great speech, would love to have all of the folks here at my school, AA listen.

landrun
11/5/2012, 11:51 PM
He's 100% right.

MamaMia
11/6/2012, 12:10 PM
I can't disagree with his message.

Lott's Bandana
11/6/2012, 12:19 PM
Jacksonson is hard to say.

badger
11/6/2012, 12:48 PM
Interesting video. I like that is not in favor of any political party but rather, in God's favor... although he did say a lot against the Democratic Party...