PDA

View Full Version : CNBC story: Obama: The 7-11 Presidency/ buying election with welfare

cleller
10/31/2012, 07:47 PM
Since I ran across this at CNBC, surely it has some degree of validity. I mean, NBC is in there somewhere. I knew things were off kilter, but did not realize that we are actually spending 11 dollars for every 7 dollars of revenue. That would get any CEO fired in a hurry. The Obama administration has spent 56% more than it has brought in.

The other point of the story, that Obama is trying to buy the election with welfare spending is in line with what is discussed here all the time. Paying for Americans to keep up their Iphones and cable bills with money borrowed from China.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/49481081

soonercruiser
10/31/2012, 07:56 PM
Kudlow lookin' to get fire too????
Or, is this just another Obama administration secrecy leak?
:drunk:

Sooner5030
10/31/2012, 08:00 PM
to be fair it does take a bi-carmel legislature and the executive to pass an appropriations resolution.......discretionary spending cannot occur without that resolution.

Just saying there's a lot of culpability. They should all be fired.

oops....the link was more about mandatory spending than discretionary.....but those entitlements had to pass through a bi-carmel legislature and the executive to become law......so the original point still applies.

cleller
10/31/2012, 08:51 PM
to be fair it does take a bi-carmel legislature and the executive to pass an appropriations resolution.......discretionary spending cannot occur without that resolution.

Just saying there's a lot of culpability. They should all be fired.

This is just sickening. And on Halloween. Just when I think America can not sink any lower we're exposed to bi-sexual caramels.

SanJoaquinSooner
10/31/2012, 09:23 PM
Fired from what? He worked in the Reagan Administration.