PDA

View Full Version : Let's hear some drinking game suggestions for Election Night

ouwasp
10/31/2012, 06:03 PM
This ought to be interesting...

OU_Sooners75
10/31/2012, 06:17 PM
For every incorrect prediction, drink 5 shots of OVJ!

rock on sooner
11/1/2012, 08:08 AM
For every incorrect prediction, drink 5 shots of OVJ!

cant do that, Vet aint had nuf time to make enuf...

XingTheRubicon
11/1/2012, 08:12 AM
Every time that King dude on CNN mentions "rural counties" or "densely populated counties" which is code for "white people" and "not white people" take a drink. You'll be bumping into the furniture by 6:30.

rock on sooner
11/1/2012, 08:14 AM
Every time that King dude on CNN mentions "rural counties" or "densely populated counties" which is code for "white people" and "not white people" take a drink. You'll be bumping into the furniture by 6:30.

Probably true, but ya gotta listen closely cause that dude talks really fast...

Bourbon St Sooner
11/1/2012, 08:32 AM
Does CBS kick start Dan Rather and roll him out for election coverage? If so, I'll be watching. You have to take a shot for every football reference. I don't think you'll make it through the Ohio vote count.

XingTheRubicon
11/1/2012, 08:38 AM
Does CBS kick start Dan Rather and roll him out for election coverage? If so, I'll be watching. You have to take a shot for every football reference. I don't think you'll make it through the Ohio vote count.

Yes, Dan Rather is the best. In 2000, the "go ahead and let the dogs back in, 'cause we're gonna be here a while" and so forth was really good stuff.

OUinFLA
11/1/2012, 10:26 AM
I don't drink, but depending upon the election, I could start.

olevetonahill
11/1/2012, 10:41 AM
cant do that, Vet aint had nuf time to make enuf...

Vet aint makin much anymore, When he do its done way out in the sticks away from nosey godamn people who cant keep their ****in mouths shut and want to mess with peoples:snowman:

ouwasp
11/1/2012, 11:08 AM
I rarely ever drink, but thought this would be a fun way to put our imagination into a couple of what I perceive to be favorite pastimes on Obamafest.

I'm thinking if someone were to take a shot every time "swing state" is mentioned, they'd go blind long before BHO concedes...

One term I despise for some reason is "ground wars". I don't even know why, but I can't stand it.

OUinFLA
11/1/2012, 11:31 AM
I might consider a celebration drink if Chris Mathews head actually explodes on live tv.

Bourbon St Sooner
11/1/2012, 01:24 PM
Yes, Dan Rather is the best. In 2000, the "go ahead and let the dogs back in, 'cause we're gonna be here a while" and so forth was really good stuff.

I liked the George Bush goalline analogies. Bush kept getting closer to the goal line but it was always third down. First he was at the 2 yard line, then the 1 yard line, then the half yard line, then the 1 inch line.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
11/1/2012, 02:16 PM
Take a shot everytime you see someone with a purple tie/shirt/outfit. They do this because purple is the color you get when you mix red and blue, so it is intended to make them look neutral while reporting the news. You will get drunk off of this.

FaninAma
11/1/2012, 02:21 PM
On the bazillion demographic breakdowns I think the number of times it will be stated that Obama lost because of the white vote....with the inference that we are racist.

StoopTroup
11/1/2012, 04:04 PM
Better start drinking now. I heard that it's about a 75% chance of President Obama getting re-elected.

rock on sooner
11/1/2012, 04:17 PM
Better start drinking now. I heard that it's about a 75% chance of President Obama getting re-elected.

Afer the Christie lovefest, the polls came out and Obama was up in every
battleground state, not by much but the numbers did move...

Soonerjeepman
11/1/2012, 04:23 PM
what's so ridiculous...is ANY sitting President would have done the SAME FRICKIN THING...it has/had NOTHING to do with obama...Chrisitie should have just said "thanks" we expected the fed's to help.

FaninAma
11/2/2012, 01:48 PM
That would be the NBC poll that samples 9% more Democrats than Republicans. That's even more than the Democratic advantage in the 2008 elextion.

I think we are going to find out with some of these pollsters that the old addage " crappy data in crappy results out" applies. I think there are going to be several last minute adjustments made on Monday and Tuesday.

XingTheRubicon
11/2/2012, 02:09 PM

they didn't move, the weight moved.

independents don't vote because the president takes a walk with a fat guy and points at random objects. Idiot liberals might, but not independents...nice jacket though

Sooner98
11/2/2012, 04:50 PM
"Florida panhandle"....drink
"270"....drink
"Cuyahoga County"....drink
"Hamilton County"....drink
"first debate"....drink
"Hurricane Sandy"....drink
"auto industry/GM bailout"....drink
"Elizabeth Warren".....drink
"northern Virginia suburbs"....drink
"Janeway, Wisconsin"....drink
"horses and bayonets"....drink
"47 percent"....drink

LiveLaughLove
11/2/2012, 05:02 PM
The President is having a very good night.

We now project Florida President Obama.

We now project Ohio for President Obama.

We are now ready to project President Obama will retain the Presidency.

Wait, it seems Florida is still in play? Did I hear that in my ear piece correctly?

It seems we were a little early on projecting Ohio for President Obama. The western part of the state had not been counted yet.

We were relying on the exit polls, how could they be this wrong?

We now have to say it appears that Governor Romney is leading in Florida, and Ohio, by large margins. We're not sure how.

Something doesn't seem right Brian, but it appears Governor Romney now has the threshold of 270 electoral votes. We are holding off projecting him the winner however, because something isn't right here.

That's not really a drinking game I guess, unless you're a lib. They will be drinking a whole lot late that night and the next day.