PDA

View Full Version : Its things like this that make me go "Ahhh"

MamaMia
10/30/2012, 07:40 PM
Sorry, I don't know how to make the video just show up. I can just do the link. :O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlJ6MF9MQQU

StoopTroup
10/30/2012, 07:49 PM
City of Tulsa frowns on keeping an Elephant in my back yard with my Dog.

MamaMia
10/30/2012, 07:54 PM
City of Tulsa frowns on keeping an Elephant in my back yard with my Dog.

Yards don't work for that sort of thing. You must get a sanctuary. Thats the only way to go. :D

StoopTroup
10/30/2012, 07:57 PM
lol....I thought I had one until they broke my dogs heart and took our Pachyderm. :D

Chuck Bao
10/31/2012, 03:42 AM
Kudos to the elephant sanctuary in Tennessee for taking in rescue dogs and giving us this example of natural pairings and the ahhh moment. Just wish that more Americans would give human couples more of a chance.

sanantoniosooner
10/31/2012, 08:03 AM
Natural pairing or unusual pairing?

If it was normal it wouldn't be news.

Chuck Bao
11/1/2012, 01:20 AM
Natural pairing or unusual pairing?

If it was normal it wouldn't be news.

Grrrrrrrrrr...cough...hack....excuse me.

Nature can be unusual and newsworthy and still be au naturale. That's what makes life so interesting.

Would you be willing to tell that elephant that she can't rub that little hurt dog's tummy with her large pachyderm foot, especially after holding vigil (maybe even praying) outside that animal clinic?

Or tell her that it's not the natural order and she's not following form in God's script of how things should work based on your own personal relationship to God Almighty?

Or tell her that there are probably laws in Tennessee and many other states against such unusual and strange behavior and she's essentially attacking and trying to take the liberty away from the right minded religious folks in this country?

Or tell her that she is a second class elephant and do not deserve the rights and privileges afforded to other elephants?

Or tell her that your opinion holds true because you have friends or know friends of friends who are elephants?

Or tell her that it is none of your business whose tummy she rubs in private and or for whom she holds vigil outside of a hospital in her own time, but it is all her fault for making it newsworthy.

olevetonahill
11/1/2012, 07:46 AM
Thats Allsome Mom.
Yup there can be Odd pairings in nature, yet I dint notice the em trying to **** each other.

sanantoniosooner
11/1/2012, 07:47 AM
Your windbag reply doesn't change my reply one bit...though I did enjoy the violins that were playing in the background.

Tailwind
11/7/2012, 10:05 AM
Couldn't just let this be a beautiful story could you. Sheesh.

Chuck Bao
11/8/2012, 03:28 AM
It is a beautiful story. Maybe it is a larger, more encompassing beautiful story than some people can imagine. If that's a downer for you, I'm sorry.