PDA

View Full Version : For any Oregon lurkers who might be out there...

jkjsooner
10/30/2012, 09:35 AM
We did think that some questionable calls went against us in the ND game. Most likely they did not determine the outcome of the game although a couple of them were at critical points. We understand that this happens is many games every weekend. It is an unfortunate part of the game. (I say "unfortunate" because if there were some type of super duper computer connected to a thousand high speed / high definition cameras that could objectively call every play in every football game I would favor it. Referees and the mistakes they make are not part of what makes the game meaningful IMO.)

What isn't a part of the game is the arse raping we received at Oregon. That was on a whole different level. Don't mistake our whining about the ND officials as an excuse to minimize what you and your officials did to us in that game.

badger
10/30/2012, 09:48 AM
For any Oregon lurkers who might be out there...

We didn't do your dirty work for you. Guess you'll have to hope that your strength of schedule stops taking punches via your sh!tty Pac 12. Oh please Oregon State and USC. STOP LOSING so we get some credibility!
http://public.gamedev.net/uploads/monthly_10_2012/classifieds-200045-0-68623900-1350201940.jpg

And besides, we all know that you'd fail like you did against the Cam Newtons even if you got to the title game.
http://tinyhacker.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/image17.png

jkjsooner
10/30/2012, 10:22 AM
For any Oregon lurkers who might be out there...

We didn't do your dirty work for you. Guess you'll have to hope that your strength of schedule stops taking punches via your sh!tty Pac 12.

Interesting point. Kinda warms my heart that our loss could punch Oregon in the gut.

Pricetag
10/30/2012, 10:25 AM
What isn't a part of the game is the arse raping we received at Oregon. That was on a whole different level. Don't mistake our whining about the ND officials as an excuse to minimize what you and your officials did to us in that game.
In the words of David Earl, "unbridled cheating." One of the biggest jobbings in sports history.

ouduckhunter
10/30/2012, 12:50 PM
Hate Oreygoon and all things Quack! I will be extremely happy if they don't make it to the national championship game even if they have a perfect season. Civil War will be in Corvallis so still a chance that OSU can beat them there. Their fan base makes me come unhinged!

badger
10/30/2012, 01:03 PM
I have made it known (probably just on the political board) here in past that I have Oregon relatives that I love dearly. One happens to be a UO graduate and NEVER BEFORE have I heard such enthusiasm about Duckie football than their recent rise to prominence. I don't think that they're football fans, and perhaps many Oregonians aren't either, but the fact that they have a good football team sure brought them all on the Quack bandwagon.

So, for any Oregon lurkers, perhaps we shouldn't be talking football. Perhaps instead, we should speak their language:

CHOP DOWN ALL YOUR FORESTS!

VOTE FOR AT LEAST ONE REPUBLICAN!

THE ACLU SUCKS!

and FEMALES HAVE RIGHTS - THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT AND MAKE ME A SAMMICH!

:P

soonertodd
10/30/2012, 01:31 PM
that oregon screw job is absolutely the worst reffing i have ever seen! how could they let oregn touch the ball before it went 10 yards then give them possesion when they had no idea where the ball was! Patrick should have bloodied a refs nose with the ball he recovered it and then to uphold that chit even after replay?? i'm thinkin some refs made a nice little payday after that

jkjsooner
10/30/2012, 03:27 PM
I have made it known (probably just on the political board) here in past that I have Oregon relatives that I love dearly. One happens to be a UO graduate and NEVER BEFORE have I heard such enthusiasm about Duckie football than their recent rise to prominence. I don't think that they're football fans, and perhaps many Oregonians aren't either, but the fact that they have a good football team sure brought them all on the Quack bandwagon.

Oregon is another Colorado (in more ways than just football). At some point the speed of their fall will rival the speed of their rise.