Tom Wort
Aaron Colvin
DD Williams
The defense
The offense
The fans
The coaches

Who am I missing?

Are we sposed to vote? If so I cast my votes - one offensive, one defensive.

aero
10/27/2012, 11:26 PM
Notre Dame

Curly Bill
Notre Dame

You're a dumas! Giving the other team credit is NOT allowed! ;)

picasso
Don't forget Jermaine and Tito!

Boomer.....
10/27/2012, 11:28 PM
Forgot to add Javon Harris

soonerinabilene
10/27/2012, 11:29 PM
I'll take the refs for $200, Alex.

picasso
10/27/2012, 11:31 PM
Kelly Phelps!

Curly Bill
10/27/2012, 11:31 PM
Obammy!

landrun
10/27/2012, 11:34 PM
In the end it is Stoops.

The way some of you are acting we should give him a raise because we scored a rushing TD agains NOTRE DAME!! :applouse:

Curly Bill
10/27/2012, 11:35 PM
In the end it is Stoops.

The way some of you are acting we should give him a raise because we scored a rushing TD agains NOTRE DAME!! :applouse:

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner! In the end it really does rest on Bob's shoulders.

winout
10/27/2012, 11:36 PM
In the end it is Stoops.

Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner. Always falls on the coach. Doubt he will say that though.

SOONER44EVER
10/27/2012, 11:37 PM
In the end it is Stoops.

Shame on you for blaming Stoops. He had other more important stuff on his mind. Like what window treatments would compliment the new sofa best.

sooneredaco
10/27/2012, 11:37 PM
It's Obama Bin Laden's fault foe shough!

picasso
10/27/2012, 11:38 PM
Shame on you for blaming Stoops. He had other more important stuff on his mind. Like what window treatments would compliment the new sofa best.
I'm gonna go ahead and guess that Stoops has no idea what the window treatment concept actually is.:fat:

SOONER44EVER
10/27/2012, 11:44 PM
I'm gonna go ahead and guess that Stoops has no idea what the window treatment concept actually is.:fat:
Kinda like he had no idea how to beat Notre Dame right?

picasso
10/27/2012, 11:50 PM
It was pretty funny but you know what I mean.

Bob's only input on his new castle was probably where the grill's gonna go and where to hang his big screen.

You're right though, he probably didn't spend any time at all preparing for this game.

SOONER44EVER
10/27/2012, 11:57 PM
It was pretty funny but you know what I mean.

Bob's only input on his new castle was probably where the grill's gonna go and where to hang his big screen.

You're right though, he probably didn't spend any time at all preparing for this game.I'm sure he spent time preparing for the game. Didn't look like it much though.

JiminyChristmas
10/27/2012, 11:58 PM
It was a tie game with a few minutes to go. ND made plays at the end, OU did not. A lot of people are acting like we were never even in it.

SOONER44EVER
10/28/2012, 12:06 AM
It was a tie game with a few minutes to go. ND made plays at the end, OU did not. A lot of people are acting like we were never even in it. When Mike Stoops is the DC it's "the other team made plays at the end". When Venables was the DC it was "the D couldn't stop anyone, fire the DC". Heh!

Sabanball
10/28/2012, 12:14 AM
My opinion--Recruiting. For whatever reason, you guys are not getting the players that you were getting 4-5 ys ago and you're trending in the wrong direction right now...

ELP Sooner
10/28/2012, 12:16 AM
Why is God a Roman Catholic? The OU-ND series record tells me that I am clearly wrong being a Lutheran.

Curly Bill
10/28/2012, 12:17 AM
Recruiting. For whatever reason, you guys are not getting the players that you were getting 4-5 ys ago....

Ima say it has something to do with us losing the majority of "big games" we've been in this past half decade or more.

okiegirl
10/28/2012, 12:35 AM
I wore my crimson and cream shirt tonight instead of my cream with crimson..(OU has never lost when I wear my cream shirt, but it was dirty today)..SO, I blame that..and I blame my TEARS,,if I cry 10 or less tears during a game, we win, but tonight i cried 420 tears!! ..so go ahead and blame me, it was my fault!! BUT WAIT, I have not called my mom yet!!!! If she watched OU play then we will lose (proven track record from the 60's-to -now, OU loses when she watches on TV) . I have strictly forbidden her to watch any OU games on tv..I will call tomorrow, in case, I can place the blame on her!! (Crosses fingers and hopes mom watched the game so I can lay blame somewhere and not feel guilty for not doing laundry today)!!!!

TitoMorelli
10/28/2012, 12:45 AM
I wore my crimson and cream shirt tonight instead of my cream with crimson..(OU has never lost when I wear my cream shirt, but it was dirty today)..SO, I blame that..and I blame my TEARS,,if I cry 10 or less tears during a game, we win, but tonight i cried 420 tears!! ..so go ahead and blame me, it was my fault!! BUT WAIT, I have not called my mom yet!!!! If she watched OU play then we will lose (proven track record from the 60's-to -now, OU loses when she watches on TV) . I have strictly forbidden her to watch any OU games on tv..I will call tomorrow, in case, I can place the blame on her!! (Crosses fingers and hopes mom watched the game so I can lay blame somewhere and not feel guilty for not doing laundry today)!!!!

That you Jenni?

okiegirl
10/28/2012, 12:48 AM
That you Jenni?
I could be..:)), my cousin is named Jenny..is that close enough??

TitoMorelli
10/28/2012, 12:51 AM
I could be..:)), my cousin is named Jenny..is that close enough??

Enuf fer me :)

cleller
10/28/2012, 09:51 AM
My opinion--Recruiting. For whatever reason, you guys are not getting the players that you were getting 4-5 ys ago and you're trending in the wrong direction right now...

Could we get Torrance Marshall to come back and help size up these kids before we sign them? Torrance could carry a clipboard with two boxes he could check:

1. Nothing scary about that kid

2. I'd have to line up against him to be sure.

PLaw
10/28/2012, 10:20 AM
Let's see who's fault the loss was:

Landry Jones
Tom Wort
Aaron Colvin
DD Williams
The defense
The offense
The fans
The coaches

Who am I missing?

uhh, the obvious,,,,, ZEBRAS.

PLaw
10/28/2012, 10:24 AM
It was a tie game with a few minutes to go. ND made plays at the end, OU did not. A lot of people are acting like we were never even in it.

Yeah, like musburger proclaiming that we got "pummelled" at the end of the game.

Tight fit, tied with 5:00 left on the clock. Good 10 point win by the irish. Last TD was hardly even contested.

sooneredaco
10/28/2012, 10:29 AM
Why is God a Roman Catholic? The OU-ND series record tells me that I am clearly wrong being a Lutheran.

Just made me and the lady LOL on this one

BoulderSooner79
10/28/2012, 10:42 AM

Because God goes with the big money.

I Am Right
10/28/2012, 11:09 AM
Take the Fans out of your list and you are about right!

freshchris05
10/28/2012, 11:27 AM
It was almost like we didn't even gameplan for the right QB. Maybe they thought Golson wasn't going to play.