PDA

View Full Version : What do you do if you win the coin toss?

OU_Sooners75
10/27/2012, 09:58 AM
Me, I would take the ball first. Basically telling the ND defense that you aren't that good and we are going to shove the ball down yoiur throat and pull it out your ***!

olevetonahill
10/27/2012, 09:59 AM
Defer
Stuff em then Turn around and shove it down their throat

rock on sooner
10/27/2012, 10:00 AM
Stoops will defer to the second half and let the hounds loose on defense!

olevetonahill
10/27/2012, 10:01 AM
Stoops will defer to the second half and let the hounds loose on defense!

Yup

rock on sooner
10/27/2012, 10:01 AM
The "old farts" have spoken!

delhalew
10/27/2012, 10:09 AM
Flip another coin...

OU_Sooners75
10/27/2012, 10:15 AM
The defense is going to surgically remove all hope of ND winning this game. No matter what.

Get the ball first and score. Make ND play from behind.

And in case we don't score or even get a first down, punt the ball and make the ND imcompetent offense drive the field.

I have been doubtful about the outcome of this game. But have a lot of confidence now. Anxious yes. But confident.

I have had a chance to watch all but the Miami game when it comes to ND this year.

The reason their defense looks good is because of the offenses they have faced.

The best offense they have faced this year was Michigan. The domers won by scoring 13 points. Makes defense look good. Well, Michigan turned the ball over 5 times.

Stanford was the next best offense. And they went to OT and lost. ND benefited from a controversial call in OT to win.

BYU jumped up 14-0 lost late in the game. BYU got ahead and took their foot off the gas pedal. Their entire game plan changed after being up 14-0 and they played to not lose instead of to win. And it bit them.

Miami was the only true *** whooping they gave out. But Miami flat out sucks offensively.

Point of this? I was worried for most of the week. But if OU can come out and play their game, minimize mistakes, and be balanced they will win, and it won't be close as long as the defense plays disciplined as well.

You can have all these generic keys to winning. But they are also applied here. Some in the media, won't mention Holtz's name, thinks that ND is the same as KSU. And that since KSU beat OU, they feel that it will play out the same exact way.

Yes, if ND rattles LJ and he reverts back to fleeing the pocket and having happy feet, and throwing off his back foot, then yes that chance is there. But we have already witnessed that meltdown game. I just don't feel we see it two home games out of the last 3. Especially with an amped up crowd.

Flagstaffsooner
10/27/2012, 10:23 AM
Bend over and fart in the ref's face.

VA Sooner
10/27/2012, 10:45 AM
Max protection for Landry and the game stays with us... the O-line has been doing a great job and are jelling. The run game takes a lot of the pressure off Landry and with Millard now reaching new heights with his combination of blocking, running and catching, that definitely relieves Landry of some of the pressure in the pocket.

WA. Sooner
10/27/2012, 11:05 AM
take it second half