PDA

View Full Version : Obammy calls Romney a Bullsh*ter

olevetonahill
10/26/2012, 05:40 AM
And its barely mentioned , Yet when Palin said Obammy was "Shuckin an Jivein" shes called all kinds of bad things
Go figure

http://news.yahoo.com/president-calls-romney-bullsh-ter-225804119--abc-news-politics.html

diverdog
10/26/2012, 07:03 AM
Do you righties all read the same news? I see the same talking points on every political board I read.

As far as this article is concerned I would say it takes one to know one.

olevetonahill
10/26/2012, 07:06 AM
Do you righties all read the same news? I see the same talking points on every political board I read.

Hell I just saw the headlines and thot it was funny that Obammy gets a Pass on this after the way Palin was vilified .

Personally I think they are all full of sh*t

BermudaSooner
10/26/2012, 10:36 AM
That is nothing...imagine the press it would be getting if a Repub president sat and watched an embassy being attacked for 7 hours from the HD camera of a drone and did absolutely nothing...and then lied about it for weeks.

KABOOKIE
10/26/2012, 11:25 AM

How long were your hands removed from Obama's weiner while you typed that? Or can you do that one handed?

Bourbon St Sooner
10/26/2012, 11:39 AM
Since Romney's a politician, calling him a bullsh!tter would be redundant.

diverdog
10/26/2012, 12:35 PM
How long were your hands removed from Obama's weiner while you typed that? Or can you do that one handed?

Why would you say that? I am pretty sure my post leads one to the conclusion that they are both bull ****ters.

ouwasp
10/26/2012, 12:42 PM
I don't really have a huge problem with BHO saying that, as disrespectful as that is... what makes me mad it knowing the absolute media-mega-circus that would be going on if Romney had named the president as a BSer. Or if Romney had been as condescending as BHO was the other night.

The double-standard by the MSM is so exasperating.

KABOOKIE
10/26/2012, 12:46 PM
Why would you say that? I am pretty sure my post leads one to the conclusion that they are both bull ****ters.

I think its more how you came off in your opening sentence followed up with a half hearted “eh they’re all that way” as an excuse.

KABOOKIE
10/26/2012, 12:47 PM
I don't really have a huge problem with BHO saying that, as disrespectful as that is... what makes me mad it knowing the absolute media-mega-circus that would be going on if Romney had named the president as a BSer. Or if Romney had been as condescending as BHO was the other night.

The double-standard by the MSM is so exasperating.

The lengths the MSM has been going to protect, justify, explain the boy wonder's gaffs and idiocy is truly dissapointing.

diverdog
10/26/2012, 12:56 PM
I think its more how you came off in your opening sentence followed up with a half hearted “eh they’re all that way” as an excuse.

Wasp:

I am sorry if the truth offends people on this board but has become nothing more than cut and paste news from right wing sites. A lot of it is the BS false outrage crap that does not make one bit of a difference in how the world turns. Who really gives a **** what Obama or Romney think of each other.

I would challange anyone to show me a post where I slammed Romney. There maybe one or two but I doubt if there are anymore than that. I do not dislike the man and if he won the only thing that worries me is that we will go to war with Iran.

sooneriniowa
10/26/2012, 12:57 PM

Hes so fast he can switch hands and gain a keystroke. ;)

SoonerorLater
10/26/2012, 01:03 PM
It's hard to believe that at one time our leaders were considered scholars and statesmen. Famous debates like Lincoln and Stephen A. Douglas. Now its more like Skip Bayless and Stephen A Smith.

Sooner98
10/26/2012, 01:22 PM
It sure seems as though Obama has pretty much issued a blanket "F**k you" to all remaining independents and undecideds, and is instead re-focusing on energizing all the young hopey-changey idiots who swept him into office four years ago, who think that it's "cool" for a President to talk about his opponent like this.

olevetonahill
10/26/2012, 01:32 PM
Wasp:

I am sorry if the truth offends people on this board but has become nothing more than cut and paste news from right wing sites. A lot of it is the BS false outrage crap that does not make one bit of a difference in how the world turns. Who really gives a **** what Obama or Romney think of each other.

I would challange anyone to show me a post where I slammed Romney. There maybe one or two but I doubt if there are anymore than that. I do not dislike the man and if he won the only thing that worries me is that we will go to war with Iran.

Dude ,In my OP I was comparing the reaction to this versus the reaction in the News about Palin saying Obammy was "Shuckin an Jivein"

Like I said I think they are all full of shat. Its the Media Im slamin

diverdog
10/26/2012, 01:37 PM
Dude ,In my OP I was comparing the reaction to this versus the reaction in the News about Palin saying Obammy was "Shuckin an Jivein"

Like I said I think they are all full of shat. Its the Media Im slamin

Vet:

I really didn't mean to take you out in the return fire. Your point is valid.

ouwasp
10/26/2012, 03:30 PM
Diver, you're okay with me, as is vet and most everyone else...

The thing is, Romney has to beat an incumbent and the MSM. Very frustrating for those of us that tilt to the right.

rock on sooner
10/26/2012, 03:51 PM
Diver, you're okay with me, as is vet and most everyone else...

The thing is, Romney has to beat an incumbent and the MSM. Very frustrating for those of us that tilt to the right.

It's the same for Obama vs Fox News, Limbaugh, Coulter, Beck, Hannity
and the Wall Street Journal (same owner as Fox News) so I'd say that
is pretty much a wash (push ifn yer playin black Jack). Those of you
that tilt to the right have to admit that the MSM doesn't have the loud
voices like those I listed.

Truth be told, if the left and right dint have their own media to splain
all this stuff, we'd all be ill informed and would probably do the old
coin toss and be wrong 50% of the time.

champions77
10/26/2012, 04:38 PM
The lengths the MSM has been going to protect, justify, explain the boy wonder's gaffs and idiocy is truly dissapointing.

The lack of professionalism that these media types display with their double standards and their selective reporting of the news is more than dissapointing, it's quite disturbing.

And to think where they will be if the country moves as radically left as some would wish? Well let's just say that First Amendment (Freedom of the press) principles do not exist or are severely limited in the countries that they admire and want us to emulate.

Crazy stupid when you think about it.