PDA

View Full Version : Stephen Colbert to Donald Trump...

StoopTroup
10/25/2012, 12:30 AM
Colbert: Mr. Trump, I will write you a Check for ONE MILLION DOLLARS from Colbert SuperPac, You know I got it, to the Charity of your choice....Anything....Save The Children, Feed The Children, Put the Children on Child Apprentice, Whatever, ONE MILLION ACTUAL DOLLARS if you will let me, dip my balls in your mouth.

But this dipping....and I hope your listening very carefully Mr Trump...this dipping has to be to my....and more importantly....my balls satisfaction. Okay? One Caveat, My Balls must be in your mouth no later than 5pm October 31st. OKAY?

Turd_Ferguson
10/25/2012, 12:33 AM
Sounds just as retarded as Trump...

StoopTroup
10/25/2012, 12:37 AM
I hope Trump takes him up on it.

Turd_Ferguson
10/25/2012, 12:42 AM
I hope Trump takes him up on it.

I didn't figure that you would hope Obama would cash in on the 5 Mil to his favorite charity.

StoopTroup
10/25/2012, 01:09 AM
He can do whatever he wants. I don't work for the Campaign to elect Obama anymore than you have worked for Romney.

Turd_Ferguson
10/25/2012, 01:26 AM
He can do whatever he wants. I don't work for the Campaign to elect Obama anymore than you have worked for Romney.

You're correct, he can do whatever he wants. The question is, why wouldn't he call comb overs bluff, show the doc's and have trump look like the fool giving the ACLU/NAACP 5 million dollars?

XingTheRubicon
10/25/2012, 07:25 AM
He likes to redistribute wealthy people's money...here's his perfect chance.

Having said that, Trump needs a hobby.

cleller
10/25/2012, 07:42 AM
Trump's deal sounded like an attention grab, and poke at the fact the Obama is hiding something in those records.

Colbert's sound like an attention grab, and dirty sick little pervert-think.

FaninAma
10/25/2012, 08:19 AM
Colbert: Mr. Trump, I will write you a Check for ONE MILLION DOLLARS from Colbert SuperPac, You know I got it, to the Charity of your choice....Anything....Save The Children, Feed The Children, Put the Children on Child Apprentice, Whatever, ONE MILLION ACTUAL DOLLARS if you will let me, dip my balls in your mouth.

But this dipping....and I hope your listening very carefully Mr Trump...this dipping has to be to my....and more importantly....my balls satisfaction. Okay? One Caveat, My Balls must be in your mouth no later than 5pm October 31st. OKAY?

That's about the level of discourse I would expect from the progressive side. They support a candidate who has ran the most opaque administration since Nixon, who spent his first term forcing government controlled healthcare down our throats instead of fixing the economy, who played more rounds of golf that anybody since Eisenhower, who points the finger of blame in foreign policy failures at subordinates and the intelligence agencies, who can't run on his own record but instead spends 3/4 of a billion dollars attacking his opponent and who has proven himself a fraud, poser and a hypocrite with his promises of "hope and change" during his first campaign.

If he somehow manages to worm his way into getting re-elected this will be the most contentious, divisive, damaging political period in this country since the Nixon era.

Thank you Mr. Cobert for helping to lower the discourse level in this country even more....asshat.

FaninAma
10/25/2012, 08:29 AM
Sounds just as retarded as Trump...

Oh, Trump's proposal was vulgar and profane?

olevetonahill
10/25/2012, 10:09 AM
ST, Rod's callin Ya
http://thefilmstage.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Rod-Serling-picture.jpg

hawaii 5-0
10/25/2012, 10:39 AM
The whole premise of Colbert and his show is making fun at Bill O'Reilly.

5-0

LiveLaughLove
10/25/2012, 11:03 AM
Asking Trump to do a sick disgusting thing is equal to asking Obama for his transcripts? Yeah ok.

Only in sicko bizarro world.

Not surprised you would approve.

KantoSooner
10/25/2012, 11:22 AM
You do have to admit that it's a pleasingly ornate way to tell Trump, 'Blow Me'. And is there anyone on the face of the planet who should be told 'Blow Me' more than Donald Trump? I'm struggling and failing to think of anyone.

BigTip
10/25/2012, 12:02 PM
And is there anyone on the face of the planet who should be told 'Blow Me' more than Donald Trump? I'm struggling and failing to think of anyone.

How 'bout this guy, at least for this week anyway.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_4tW3SJ-v45s/THq7yE_8CfI/AAAAAAAABSw/YefmTFxbkpU/s1600/CoachKelly.jpg

cleller
10/25/2012, 12:08 PM
So Colbert is into exchanging money for sex acts? What a slimy idiot. To make an offer to procure prostitution on TV.

Turd_Ferguson
10/25/2012, 12:48 PM
Trump has made his point. Barack is hiding something.

olevetonahill
10/25/2012, 12:50 PM
So Colbert is into exchanging money for sex acts? What a slimy idiot. To make an offer to procure prostitution on TV.

Isnt that called Solicitation?

BigTip
10/25/2012, 12:55 PM

Obviously.

I guess this is one presidential birth certificate that is NOT going to end up in a museum.

Why do I feel like a lot of things are going to be revealed in history about him?

cleller
10/25/2012, 12:55 PM
Isnt that called Solicitation?

Ya, but a DA would have to be worried about a bunch of reporters huffing and puffing before he'd want to deal with it. No danger of that.

BigTip
10/25/2012, 01:10 PM
I think "parody" has been used as a successful defense against slander charges before, so I am sure they would apply here.

StoopTroup
10/25/2012, 01:31 PM
That's about the level of discourse I would expect from the progressive side. They support a candidate who has ran the most opaque administration since Nixon, who spent his first term forcing government controlled healthcare down our throats instead of fixing the economy, who played more rounds of golf that anybody since Eisenhower, who points the finger of blame in foreign policy failures at subordinates and the intelligence agencies, who can't run on his own record but instead spends 3/4 of a billion dollars attacking his opponent and who has proven himself a fraud, poser and a hypocrite with his promises of "hope and change" during his first campaign.

If he somehow manages to worm his way into getting re-elected this will be the most contentious, divisive, damaging political period in this country since the Nixon era.

Thank you Mr. Cobert for helping to lower the discourse level in this country even more....asshat.

Ummmm....he's a Comedian. Geezzz....you should pull that pencil out of your anus before you get a splinter.

StoopTroup
10/25/2012, 01:32 PM

Seriously?

Man you fellas need to take a walk outside and get away from the Fox Broadcast.

LiveLaughLove
10/25/2012, 01:37 PM
Ummmm....he's a Comedian. Geezzz....

Not everything these days labeled comedy is funny. Sometimes it's just simply the vulgar tripe it sounds like.

If you think it's funny, maybe you need to take some ajax and clean your brain out.

Use a brillo pad.

cleller
10/25/2012, 01:42 PM
Asking another man to suckle your testicles has never been funny to me.

Colbert was on NPR yesterday professing his man-love for Elvis Costello and Ben Folds. "It sounded like he wrote that song just for me." What a wimp. He's like a skin tag on America.

http://www.npr.org/2012/10/24/163547250/stephen-colberts-most-meaningful-musical-moments

LiveLaughLove
10/25/2012, 01:45 PM
You do have to admit that it's a pleasingly ornate way to tell Trump, 'Blow Me'. And is there anyone on the face of the planet who should be told 'Blow Me' more than Donald Trump? I'm struggling and failing to think of anyone.

I'll see your Trump and raise you a Ted Turner.

http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/video.html?freewheel=91074&sitesection=breitbartprivate&VID=23857494

I think it's good US troops are committing suicide. ~ Ted Turner

StoopTroup
10/25/2012, 01:50 PM
Not everything these days labeled comedy is funny. Sometimes it's just simply the vulgar tripe it sounds like.

If you think it's funny, maybe you need to take some ajax and clean your brain out.

Use a brillo pad.

I think it's hilarious. Also I think it's a parody of what Trump did. I also think you'll see Colbert get an award for that show. He went on to do a piece on Fox's Britt Hume and the 24 hour a day 7 days a week Fox Broadcast of the Benghazi Conspiracy. I think it's some of his best work.

If Trump had wanted to be vetted and run for POTUS....he should have just done so.

He's his own SuperPac. So it's one SuperPac making fun of another. The Real story here is how Colbert used an Attorney to get his own SuperPac and his own Voice even though his Mother Company who pays his salary didn't want to let him do it if they were in anyway tied to it legally.

He found a way to dip his balls in Trumps mouth without using any of his own money. He is using money from viewers that send him a sh*tload of money. Proof that in America....you can have your own SuperPac if you get a little help and have a decent forum to get people who like you...to send you a Dollar here and a Dollar there.

Also proof that SuperPacs probably aren't a really great thing to have....yet...if it benefits your cause, it's great. When used against you...IT'S AN OUTRAGE!

It's funny as hell to me.

FaninAma
10/25/2012, 01:58 PM
Ummmm....he's a Comedian. Geezzz....you should pull that pencil out of your anus before you get a splinter.

I don't give a crap if he is a comedian or a tranvestite streetwalker. He has a public voice and his schtick is political commentary which means he is part of the public discourse and helps set the tone over how we handle political disagreement. And he is an idiot and a moron if he feels his "offer" is somehow helpful in alleviating the rancor, name-calling and divisiveness that has infected our political process OR if he thinks that garbage can be called humorous. And you are a bigger idiot if you feel that type of vulgar, unimaginative commentary is funny. If you do I am quite sure you could sit in on a few conversations in a high school lunch room and laugh your *** off.

Let me ask you, do you think Ann Coulter's contribution to the political discussion is helpful? I don't and she doesn't even begin to approach the gutter standards of the progressive commentators and "entertainers".

LiveLaughLove
10/25/2012, 02:00 PM
I think it's hilarious. Also I think it's a parody of what Trump did. I also think you'll see Colbert get an award for that show. He went on to do a piece on Fox's Britt Hume and the 24 hour a day 7 days a week Fox Broadcast of the Benghazi Conspiracy. I think it's some of his best work.

If Trump had wanted to be vetted and run for POTUS....he should have just done so.

He's his own SuperPac. So it's one SuperPac making fun of another. The Real story here is how Colbert used an Attorney to get his own SuperPac and his own Voice even though his Mother Company who pays his salary didn't want to let him do it if they were in anyway tied to it legally.

He found a way to dip his balls in Trumps mouth without using any of his own money. He is using money from viewers that send him a sh*tload of money. Proof that in America....you can have your own SuperPac if you get a little help and have a decent forum to get people who like you...to send you a Dollar here and a Dollar there.

Also proof that SuperPacs probably aren't a really great thing to have....yet...if it benefits your cause, it's great. When used against you...IT'S AN OUTRAGE!

It's funny as hell to me.

If Trump had made a vulgar proposal to Obama, I would have been equally OUTRAGED. He didn't.

The fact that you can't see the difference in those two things makes me pray you aren't raising children.

If you have any, please give them to the adults in your family.

StoopTroup
10/25/2012, 02:20 PM
If Trump had made a vulgar proposal to Obama, I would have been equally OUTRAGED. He didn't.

The fact that you can't see the difference in those two things makes me pray you aren't raising children.

If you have any, please give them to the adults in your family.

But...this isn't about making a vulgar Statement to the POTUS now is it?

KantoSooner
10/25/2012, 04:05 PM
Lighten up! One asshat made a self-serving press release using the President to get attention for himself.
Another public jester with a well established political persona ragged on his about it.
That's about as deep as this is. Which is to say, there's no 'there' 'there'.

BillyBall
10/25/2012, 04:09 PM
Only 12 days until this **** is over...

soonercruiser
10/25/2012, 10:35 PM
I'm willing to give $5 to the first person who posts their high school grades on this forum!
:distant:

BigTip
10/25/2012, 10:51 PM
I'm willing to give $5 to the first person who posts their high school grades on this forum!

I will never tell anyone my grades again. Evah! If my president doesn't have to.....I don't have to. I will not produce my birth certificate ever again either. Nope, never.

soonercruiser
10/25/2012, 10:54 PM
Forgot one!
Don't show an ID to vote!

StoopTroup
10/25/2012, 11:40 PM

I'd do it for 5 million if you'd let L3 dip his balls.....

N/M That's to vulgar. :D

olevetonahill
10/26/2012, 03:24 AM

All Fs Pay up bitch

SicEmBaylor
10/27/2012, 11:46 AM
I believe Obama was born in the United States; however, I'm absolutely certain that he listed himself as a foreign student in college.

SicEmBaylor
10/27/2012, 11:47 AM
I have no problem with this so long as I can drop all of my math scores.

olevetonahill
10/27/2012, 11:56 AM
I have no problem with this so long as I can drop all of my math scores.

I done claimed that 5 bucks he aint Paid yet tho,

SanJoaquinSooner
10/27/2012, 11:57 AM
A related question I never figured out: How did Rick Perry's college transcripts, with his poor grades, get published? Did he give permission or did someone make an unauthorized release?