PDA

View Full Version : Natalie Portman's bewbs in Asstin...from the Meltdown thread...

SunnySooner
10/24/2012, 05:46 PM
OK, Baj says we can't have side convos in her meltdown thread, she's the Mod, so, here ya go...may need to go to SO, but whatevs.

This is for all of y'all boys. YES, Natalie's bewbies are humongous from breastfeeding, especially with first babies, it's like your own little science project, "How Big Can They Get?!?!?". She's only 3 or 4 months post-baby, remember? No doctor alive, not even in Guatemala, gives breast implants to a nursing mother who is 3 months post-partum. Duh.

However, I just wanted y'all boys to know that every famous flat-chested chick you know who suddenly has enormous bewbs has not necessarily gone under the knife or birthed a baybee. Bewbs are weird, and they do all sorts of fun ****, based on what kind of hardware you got supporting them.

Here's a NSFW!!! REALLY!!!! LOTS OF FBOMBS!!! video that shows this better than I could ever explain. This girl is a potty-mouth, but you can totally see what I'm talking about in this vid.

OK, this was just FYI, a little public service announcement from a chick on the board. Don't forget to wash your hands and kiss your mama. And oh yeah, BEAT THE HELL OUT OF NOTRE DAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag4C0MFRnmE

Seamus
10/24/2012, 06:04 PM
That girl looks really slutty.

Seamus likee.

SoonerLB
10/24/2012, 06:08 PM
Thanks Sunny! Now I think I need to go find a ***** club and see some unfettered athletic activity. ;)

olevetonahill
10/24/2012, 06:20 PM
She aint the Boss of ME
But yer Linky aint werkin

SunnySooner
10/24/2012, 06:51 PM
She aint the Boss of ME
But yer Linky aint werkin
hmm, IDK, Vet, it looks OK in my world.

again?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag4C0MFRnmE

Oh, and 4:30 to 4:54 or so is the relevant part.

8timechamps
10/24/2012, 07:13 PM
I like boobies.

jk the sooner fan
10/24/2012, 07:16 PM
she has A LOT of funny videos, etc - she's kind of a hit on the youtubes with her vblogs

she has a masters degree and started posting videos trying to find a job - i think she's turned her youtube humor into a bit of a career

FirstandGoal
10/24/2012, 08:56 PM
I like boobies.

LOL, if anybody ever doubts this, all they have to do is check my siggy that I got from you last year. ;)

8timechamps
10/24/2012, 10:09 PM
LOL, if anybody ever doubts this, all they have to do is check my siggy that I got from you last year. ;)

Ooooo, good point!

S.PadreIsl.Sooner
10/24/2012, 11:03 PM
Uh, where are the Natalie pics?

SunnySooner
10/25/2012, 07:45 AM

lol, sorrry SP, this was just a continuation of the discussion, the pics are in the meltdown thread, I'm too lazy to repost. Had to move this here, didn't want to **** off the Badger, I hear they can be vicious. ;) :biggrin:

cleller
10/25/2012, 08:11 AM

Shaggy Bevo had a good thread with them. I, too, am too lazy to post them, but she had them well engineered that night. They were a great addition with the leather jacket and lace push up top.

This shows what you want:
http://www.lostlettermen.com/photos-natalie-portman-texas-baylor-game/

Some shots from the movie she's filming, with new views of the assets.
http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/showthread.php/119451-Natalie-Portman-filming-in-Austin

FirstandGoal
10/25/2012, 08:24 AM

*facepalm*

Seriously, you guys really do expect us women to do all the work, dontcha?

Okay, just for you lazy asses out there, I'm reposting the bewbage again.
Pretty sad when us girls are going to more effort for this than you lazy SOB's

http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/natalie-portman-10-20-12.gif

Now, feel free to carry on.......

olevetonahill
10/25/2012, 08:27 AM
*facepalm*

Seriously, you guys really do expect us women to do all the work, dontcha?

Okay, just for you lazy asses out there, I'm reposting the bewbage again.
Pretty sad when us girls are going to more effort for this than you lazy SOB's

http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/natalie-portman-10-20-12.gif

Now, feel free to carry on.......

Thats fine and all , But wheres My sammich and Beer?

SunnySooner
10/25/2012, 08:46 AM
That girl is seriously fidgety. No wonder she's so skinny!! Be still for a nanosec or too, there, Natalie, you might keep some of those curves when your baby is done with 'em. :D

delhalew
10/25/2012, 12:43 PM
With all the fake boobie comments, either the inerwebs is nothing but 12 yr olds and 40 yr old virgins, or your average male is even more clueless than i ever imagined.

Anyone who has ever touched a real woman, would know that nothing on earth is as constantly in a state of change as the female body. Why do you think they have so many damn clothes. They have to own wardrobes a minimum of two sizes in each direction.

MamaMia
10/25/2012, 12:46 PM
Let me see if I have this straight? Natalie Portman is the fidgety girl in the video with the leather jacket. She just had a baby with a Longhorn player and her boobies grew? Is that right? :pop:

jk the sooner fan
10/25/2012, 12:51 PM
no she did not have a baby with a longhorn player

she's a famous actress and is in austin filming a movie - why she went to the game is unknown

but any fan of hers would automatically notice how much more busty she is now than in the past

SunnySooner
10/25/2012, 12:56 PM
Natalie pre-baybay, tho she was even skinnier than normal for that movie.

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc214/Mistress_Vader_Photos/Women/Fantasy%20Women%20Celebrity/Natalie%20Portman/Black-Swan-natalie-portman.jpg

soonervegas
10/25/2012, 12:57 PM
She is hot and gives me the impression that she doesn't know what do unless someone is giving her orders........or in other words perfect wife material.

olevetonahill
10/25/2012, 01:06 PM
Heh, The Brits dont seem to care for her.

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/agency-bans-dior-mascara-ad-featuring-natalie-portman-124547129--abc-news-fashion-and-beauty.html

8timechamps
10/25/2012, 02:29 PM
no she did not have a baby with a longhorn player

she's a famous actress and is in austin filming a movie - why she went to the game is unknown

but any fan of hers would automatically notice how much more busty she is now than in the past

A scene in the movie was being filmed at the Longhorn game. in fact, at the moment the camera was on her, they were filming. Thus the strange behavior. The film is untitled, but details are on IMDB.

MamaMia
10/25/2012, 09:51 PM
A scene in the movie was being filmed at the Longhorn game. in fact, at the moment the camera was on her, they were filming. Thus the strange behavior. The film is untitled, but details are on IMDB.
What movie are they filming?

8timechamps
10/25/2012, 10:03 PM
What movie are they filming?

It doesn't have a title yet, but here's the overview:

Two intersecting love triangles. Obsession and betrayal set against the music scene in Austin, Texas.

jk the sooner fan
10/26/2012, 07:33 AM

ahh - the more you know!

FirstandGoal
10/26/2012, 08:13 AM
Well, I thought it was kinda obvious she was doing some acting there. Not even people who go to whorn home games on purpose would have a reason to act that strange.

8timechamps
10/26/2012, 01:15 PM
Well, I thought it was kinda obvious she was doing some acting there. Not even people who go to whorn home games on purpose would have a reason to act that strange.

You're giving them far too much credit.

SoonerLaw09
10/27/2012, 07:09 AM
It's spot on true that womens bods change a lot within a relatively short time. And esp. actresses, they are constantly losing/gaining weight and changing their look to suit whatever character they are portraying. Someone can post a side-by-side of Natalie from Attack of the Clones and Black Swan (I'm too lazy), to show what Ima talking about. Motherhood does a lot too, just ask my wife. She gained 6 inches chest size and went from a B to a C cup almost overnight. Of course, I was very understanding and supportive. :) I encouraged her to buy some very attractive new clothes.

If you want to see an extreme example, check out Charlize Theron in Monster.