PDA

View Full Version : Is Domer bringing their band?

SoonerLaw09
10/24/2012, 04:15 PM
IOW, do we have to listen to that inane victory march the whole night? If so, I certainly hope the Pride has their lungs clear so we can drown those fooz out.

olevetonahill
10/24/2012, 04:17 PM
IOW, do we have to listen to that inane victory march the whole night? If so, I certainly hope the Pride has their lungs clear so we can drown those fooz out.

Wont they just play it when something Good happens for their Team?
If so, Then dont worry they should be fairly quiet

badger
10/24/2012, 04:25 PM
Reportedly. (http://newsok.com/edmond-sisters-will-sound-off-in-ou-notre-dame-bands-in-norman/article/3721731)

stoops the eternal pimp
10/24/2012, 04:38 PM
Won't bother me...3/4 of the high schools in Oklahoma use it as their fight song.

StoopTroup
10/24/2012, 04:57 PM
Does the 4000 seats we give them include the band seats or do they get extra for them?

MichiganSooner
10/24/2012, 07:52 PM
The Domer Band is coming to Norman. They will practice Saturday afternoon at Noble High School. Saying that not so you go to listen but to let the air out of the bus tires. Just kidding, Dr. Boren.

rock on sooner
10/24/2012, 08:12 PM
Won't bother me...3/4 of the high schools in Oklahoma use it as their fight song.

I graduated from Healdton High, OK (Ms Coale is an alum) and the Notre
Dame fight song was the same for the Bulldogs. STILL hate the Domers,
fight song doesn't matter. It only matters that BOOMER SOONER plays
loud, long and often.

fadada1
10/24/2012, 08:44 PM
leave 'em in south bend. still, they have to be more talented than the hitler youth from college station. "hey heinrich, let's play the same 3 songs and walk in a straight line from one end of the field to the other. that'll impress everyone!!!"

soonerboy_odanorth
10/24/2012, 11:20 PM
I graduated from Healdton High, OK (Ms Coale is an alum) and the Notre
Dame fight song was the same for the Bulldogs. STILL hate the Domers,
fight song doesn't matter. It only matters that BOOMER SOONER plays
loud, long and often.

The Boomers of Woodward High School also use the Notre Dame fight song. Go figure.

soonerboy_odanorth
10/24/2012, 11:23 PM
The Boomers of Woodward High School also use the Notre Dame fight song. Go figure.

Heh, and the greatest athlete that was ever produced from Woodward was some guy they used to call "the blond bomber". Rumor has it he had a hall of fame career at Oklahoma A&M.

Again, go figure.

Bob Fenimore for you kiddies.

PrideMom
10/25/2012, 08:41 AM
Just hope that OU plays so well that we don't hear the ND band!!!

thecrimsoncrusader
10/25/2012, 09:27 AM
Notre Dame ripped their song off of "It's a Small World After All" and just changed a few notes here and there. It's similar to how Yale ripped off Boomer Sooner from Oklahoma and called it the non-sensical "Boolah Boolah", which is not even a real word, nor does it have any historical significance.

"Rudy" sucks and that movie made me dislike Notre Dame even more. They were very cruel and disrespectful to little Rudy and treated him like a 3rd class citizen and then they used him to make the worst football movie in history. And spray painting helmets? Really? Really? Why not just get some properly made helmets that aren't made in China and aren't covered with lead poisoning just waiting to happen? If the helmets were done correctly in the first place, spray paint wouldn't be necessary! Seriously!

MamaMia
10/25/2012, 11:57 PM
A former Sooner fan who became a Fighting Irish fan in the late '80s Some Sooner fan he was.

Flagstaffsooner
10/26/2012, 12:02 AM
Just sing along with it...

Laugh, laugh[/FONT]
At Old Notre Lame
If Knute were a-live
He would be a-shamed
Steroids, fights and Regis too
What the hell has this school be-come?

I hate the Irish
Die Notre Lame
They're not even Irish