PDA

View Full Version : If I were a Poke fan

olevetonahill
10/24/2012, 09:32 AM
I'd be skeered shatless
Yall looked at their upcoming schedule ?
They could very easily LOSE every remaining game :emmersed:

stoops the eternal pimp
10/24/2012, 09:33 AM
If you were a Poke fan...dear lowered that is a scary thought.

olevetonahill
10/24/2012, 09:34 AM
If you were a Poke fan...dear lowered that is a scary thought.

See what I mean? :congratulatory:

goingoneight
10/24/2012, 09:51 AM
... you'd probably believe you'll win every remaining game and Wes Lunt and Chelf will split the Heisman trophy. Everybody ranked higher than them will lose three games and they will be in Miami after beating UO (Oregon?) 44-10. Arizona will finish #2 in the final BCS standings and their defense was stout enough against Texas that people really won't view it as a true loss. You'd believe in your heart of hearts that your fan base is nothing but classy alums and students only who would never spray paint an OU fan's brand new car or throw objects from the stands at opposing players. Chris Collins was innocent. The Stoolwater police is just targeting OSU athletes. You'd believe orange is a good color and it totally doesn't make normal people vomit. You'd wear kilts because sheep can hear zippers. You'd take Brandon Weeden over Sam Bradford any day of the week. You'd start at least one thread a week comparing OSU players to OU players.

olevetonahill
10/24/2012, 09:55 AM
... you'd probably believe you'll win every remaining game and Wes Lunt and Chelf will split the Heisman trophy. Everybody ranked higher than them will lose three games and they will be in Miami after beating UO (Oregon?) 44-10. Arizona will finish #2 in the final BCS standings and their defense was stout enough against Texas that people really won't view it as a true loss. You'd believe in your heart of hearts that your fan base is nothing but classy alums and students only who would never spray paint an OU fan's brand new car or throw objects from the stands at opposing players. Chris Collins was innocent. The Stoolwater police is just targeting OSU athletes. You'd believe orange is a good color and it totally doesn't make normal people vomit. You'd wear kilts because sheep can hear zippers. You'd take Brandon Weeden over Sam Bradford any day of the week. You'd start at least one thread a week comparing OSU players to OU players.

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/1021/ohsnap7yo.jpg

KantoSooner
10/24/2012, 11:27 AM
I'd be more worried about where my daddy went and why I was never told about family reunions until after they'd happened.

FirstandGoal
10/24/2012, 11:59 AM

Nice summary! :applouse:

badger
10/24/2012, 12:29 PM
The way Baylor fans were moping (just posted their latest melting down) you'd think that Poke has a chance against them.

Otherwise, TCU, K-State, WVU, OU and Tech are probably all losses (although West Virginia has looked questionable lately and they might have insider info on how Creepy Coach Dana operates)

deweydw
10/24/2012, 02:54 PM
... Yubby dibby dibby dibby dibby dibby dibby dum.
All day long I'd biddy biddy bum.
If I were a pokey fan.
I wouldn't have to cheer hard.
Ya ha deedle deedle, bubba bubba deedle deedle dum.
If I were a biddy biddy poke,
Idle-diddle-daidle-daidle fan.

StoopTroup
10/24/2012, 03:48 PM
...you'd be the Leader of the Posse.

Wait a damn minute....something seems very Yubby dibby dibby dibby dibby dibby dibby dum.

cleller
10/24/2012, 06:09 PM
If I was a Poke fan...I'd feel like a dorky loser.

texas bandman
10/24/2012, 06:15 PM
If I were a Poke fan, I'd have to kill myself.

BeaSooner
10/24/2012, 06:21 PM
If I was a Poke fan...I'd feel like a dorky loser.

That's because you would be a dorky loser.

GameWarden
10/24/2012, 10:05 PM
If I were a Poke fan, I'd have to kill myself.

Finally someone got the correct answer.

Wishboned
10/24/2012, 10:55 PM
If I were a poke fan...but then again no.

badger
10/25/2012, 09:00 AM
The price of crude oil is tanking also. Unless their hedge fund has hedged their bets this time, they might be up for more invisible athletic village time. :stunned:

cleller
10/25/2012, 10:06 AM
"If I were a Poke fan- A-Ya ta dieddle-deum-dumb"

http://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww14/cs6000/fiddler-on-the-roof.jpg

Flagstaffsooner
10/25/2012, 01:30 PM
...you'd pick that 5 lb booger out of your nose and your head would collapse.

olevetonahill
10/25/2012, 01:34 PM
Hey All Yall
Go
http://centaurican.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/centaurr-humor.jpg

StoopTroup
10/25/2012, 01:59 PM
Vet....is that you next to the Poke Trojan Horse?

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c333/stooptroup/Vet.jpg

StoopTroup
10/25/2012, 02:54 PM
Pokey Man

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_e-y-Rrz58H4/SCY1owYzUvI/AAAAAAAAAGE/fUlWZ_J6UVI/s320/Pikachu.gif

yukonsooner
10/25/2012, 08:56 PM
Be over on my board being more worried about the media covering the OU/ND game than worrying about beating TCU

badger
10/26/2012, 08:22 AM
Be over on my board being more worried about the media covering the OU/ND game than worrying about beating TCU

Funny you say that, because they've spent 21 pages (and counting) discussing a media non-incident that Jim Traber blew into a bigger non-incident. (http://www.orangepower.com/threads/gundy-yells-at-kelly-hines-according-to-traber.154405/). The reporter happened to be female (no, it was not Jenni Carlson) but since Gundy reportedly yelled at her, OP is blowing up with sexist remarks to defend their coach's ability to yell at reporters. [hairGel]

Seriously, it's tons of fun with them calling each other Soonerish for their ignorant sexist remarks and sh!t. Go check it out to giggle at the oraggies.

Wishboned
10/26/2012, 08:30 AM
Funny you say that, because they've spent 21 pages (and counting) discussing a media non-incident that Jim Traber blew into a bigger non-incident. (http://www.orangepower.com/threads/gundy-yells-at-kelly-hines-according-to-traber.154405/). The reporter happened to be female (no, it was not Jenni Carlson) but since Gundy reportedly yelled at her, OP is blowing up with sexist remarks to defend their coach's ability to yell at reporters. [hairGel]

Seriously, it's tons of fun with them calling each other Soonerish for their ignorant sexist remarks and sh!t. Go check it out to giggle at the oraggies.

Has Gundy ever yelled at a male reporter? Or is yelling at female reporters what makes him a man, and not the fact that he's 40?

And I'm disappointed. It took 78 whole posts before someone brought up OU.

olevetonahill
10/26/2012, 08:34 AM
Has Gundy ever yelled at a male reporter? Or is yelling at female reporters what makes him a man, and not the fact that he's 40?

He Yells at carpenters ( When his wife tells him to)

What ever happened on that deal anyway?

goingoneight
10/26/2012, 12:03 PM
I love the logic that Stoops is such a jerk; yet the coach who bedowngrades the media and damn near seizes out on the sideline would never do such a thing as lose his temper. :D

badger
10/26/2012, 12:55 PM
I love the logic that Stoops is such a jerk; yet the coach who bedowngrades the media and damn near seizes out on the sideline would never do such a thing as lose his temper. :D

I love our resident Pokes that visit SF, but the vast majority of "Internet Aggy" (aggys?) are batsh!t crazy. They somehow are the only fanbase that is made up 100 percent of alums (i will just ignore the kids I see wearing orange around Tulsa...), they are the only ones allowed to badmouth anything related to college football, so long as they don't badmouth themselves... that is a big no-no. All that is the world's brightest shade of orange running the world's most powerful offense is right in the world... especially their two-loss record so far this season, hehehehehehehehehlolololololollllllllllllllllllll

olevetonahill
10/26/2012, 12:58 PM
I love our resident Pokes that visit SF, but the vast majority of "Internet Aggy" (aggys?) are batsh!t crazy. They somehow are the only fanbase that is made up 100 percent of alums (i will just ignore the kids I see wearing orange around Tulsa...), they are the only ones allowed to badmouth anything related to college football, so long as they don't badmouth themselves... that is a big no-no. All that is the world's brightest shade of orange running the world's most powerful offense is right in the world... especially their two-loss record so far this season, hehehehehehehehehlolololololollllllllllllllllllll

Heh

Mississippi Sooner
10/26/2012, 01:05 PM
Team on the decline!

olevetonahill
10/26/2012, 01:10 PM
Team on the decline!

:smug:

badger
10/26/2012, 01:31 PM
Team on the decline!

Somebody buy this guy a beer! :stunned:

olevetonahill
10/26/2012, 01:34 PM
Somebody buy this guy a beer! :stunned:

If he ever makes it to a Ho-Down I got him covered :victorious:

SoonerLaw09
10/26/2012, 03:45 PM
If I were a Poke fan...I'd have fried hornytoads for breakfast. Because despite the rumors I think aggy will kick their butts tomorrow.