Looked like some bitch stole his fish.

BigTip
10/23/2012, 03:31 PM

Sort of like this I thought:
http://www.buddytv.com/articles/Image/the-simpsons/moe-bartender.jpg

badger
10/23/2012, 03:37 PM
Confession: Didn't watch. Went between Raw and MLB, and when the game got outta hand for the Cards, went to MNF and Raw, then at halftime went to bed. Zzzzz

Sooner5030
10/23/2012, 03:54 PM
Because of switching channels I only got to see Broyles first TD from the replay. F Obama....and the debate committee for scheduling it on monday night. Not a good indication that the people in charge make very good decisions.

FaninAma
10/24/2012, 05:32 PM
Because of switching channels I only got to see Broyles first TD from the replay. F Obama....and the debate committee for scheduling it on monday night. Not a good indication that the people in charge make very good decisions.

And it's piorities like this that have led to the election of pathetic government leaders who create policies that have left this country bankrupt and on a path to follow Great Britain into the retirement home for former world superpowers.

okie52
10/24/2012, 06:30 PM
The "O" face?

FirstandGoal
10/24/2012, 09:00 PM

Yeah, I said it in the other thread that its a pity nobody with farking skills still lurks around here. I would love someone to put Obama/Romney's faces in that pic

soonercruiser
10/25/2012, 11:01 PM
Not good enough for you?

Darn you Romney, changing your position....er..."evolving" is a Demoncratic tactic ...(like on the definition of marriage)!

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn212/SoonerCruiser_photos/Political/ObabaCries.jpg

StoopTroup
10/25/2012, 11:48 PM
And it's piorities like this that have led to the election of pathetic government leaders who create policies that have left this country bankrupt and on a path to follow Great Britain into the retirement home for former world superpowers.

The decisions aren't made to far in advance either as these Debates have been scheduled for some time and to think that 5030 gave it any advance notice or maybe set the DVR to watch even the debate later kind of gets one to think that maybe the entire group of Tea Partiers, NRA Members and Sports Fans all didn't watch and that the only ones that did were You, Mormons or whoever Herman Cain had over at his house. Also maybe Piers Morgan and his new Zumba workout buddy Anderson Cooper and some other close friends.

buck
10/26/2012, 03:05 AM
Hey stooptroup? Ya pantywaisted lil woman?!!? Be a man and eat a bowl of Stfu! Eat a pill. Hey olvet how's that subsisting on squirrel meat and those monthly checks treating ya, ya hypocrite?

olevetonahill
10/26/2012, 06:14 AM
Hey stooptroup? Ya pantywaisted lil woman?!!? Be a man and eat a bowl of Stfu! Eat a pill. Hey olvet how's that subsisting on squirrel meat and those monthly checks treating ya, ya hypocrite?

Did I **** yer mother and ferget to leave a quarter for you?

Turd_Ferguson
10/26/2012, 06:41 AM
So THAT'S where those quarters were coming from...sonofa

olevetonahill
10/26/2012, 06:43 AM
So THAT'S where those quarters were coming from...sonofa

I never forgot My favorite Turd, :tongue: