PDA

View Full Version : I hope the Jumbotron/announcer people

MamaMia
10/22/2012, 11:39 PM
...really step it up this weekend. I want a pumped up, out of this world, like we have never seen or heard it before show! :D

Collier11
10/22/2012, 11:47 PM
They should start off with "Its Dont be a whiny stuck up old wrinkly too good to cheer or stand football fan time in Oklahoma!"

Turd_Ferguson
10/22/2012, 11:59 PM
They should start off with "Its Dont be a whiny stuck up old wrinkly too good to cheer or stand football fan time in Oklahoma!"

Or it could be a "all you young puck asses yell even louder to make up for us since our wrinkly asses have been standing since before you were thought of and will clap and make as much noise as we can and if you don't like it then kiss our wrinkly asses football fan time in Oklahoma". :biggrin:

BoulderSooner79
10/23/2012, 12:00 AM

I don't remember that song - could you hum a few bars?

Collier11
10/23/2012, 12:01 AM
I think everything should be debated in extremely long run-on sentences

Wishboned
10/23/2012, 12:03 AM
They can start it off with a new "There's only one..." video.

BoulderSooner79
10/23/2012, 12:06 AM
I think everything should be debated in extremely long run-on sentences

In the words of 85sooner - "**** that"

MamaMia
10/23/2012, 12:38 AM
They should start off with "Its Dont be a whiny stuck up old wrinkly too good to cheer or stand football fan time in Oklahoma!" The younger crowd in my college days to 30 years of age made this college age to 30 crowd look like zombies.

StoopTroup
10/23/2012, 01:03 AM
I saw Bri at the KU Game. He had a huge Video Camera and was going around getting fan shots. I spoke with him for a second. He looks good. Seems pretty happy and has a pretty cool job working Home Games and getting shots of Happy Sooner Fans rather than the ones drooling on themselves screaming "FIRE ______!!!!".

Keep up the good work Bri!

Good to see you!

ST

Judge Smails
10/23/2012, 01:36 PM
I just hope they can keep the Jumbotron from rebooting again. That was embarrasing during the K-State game.

MamaMia
10/23/2012, 07:21 PM
I just hope they can keep the Jumbotron from rebooting again. That was embarrasing during the K-State game.
Do they have new people doing that or what? The announcing system, jumbotron, stadium lights and all that were lots better before.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/23/2012, 07:31 PM
If you need something or someone on the screen to get you loud and crazy for this game, you have no pulse.

StoopTroup
10/23/2012, 07:41 PM
If you need something or someone on the screen to get you loud and crazy for this game, you have no pulse.

I think if they would trade the kiss cam for a "Flash your Boobs" it would ready improve TV TimeOUts. Unless Dean is gonna flash his tits....then it might be a bad idea. :D

nighttrain12
10/23/2012, 08:29 PM
Don't forget to yell .... and the home of the SOONERS!!!!

MamaMia
10/23/2012, 09:26 PM
If you need something or someone on the screen to get you loud and crazy for this game, you have no pulse.We don't NEED anything, but its still more fun that way. Don't be such a fuddy duddy.

StoopTroup
10/23/2012, 09:53 PM
We don't NEED anything, but its still more fun that way. Don't be such a fuddy duddy.

I think he got caught on the Kiss Cam by his Wife. Probably to much pulse. :) ;)

Never get caught on the Kiss Cam unless it's your Wife. LMAO

Never Unlimit Yourself

http://cbswysp.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/dannysarahkisscam.jpg?w=385&h=240

BTW....this is just a joke. I know STEP loves his lovely Wife and would never cheat on her. He is teh awesome.