PDA

View Full Version : Painting SUCKS!!!!!!

SunnySooner
10/22/2012, 08:29 PM
Seriously. But it is worth the ruined clothes, broken nails and multi-color hair to have NO EFFIN ORANGE IN MY EFFIN HOUSE!!!!!!! I don't care what time it is, I don't care that I haven't slept in days, I don't care that I have to get fed kids on buses in 20 minutes...I WILL BY GOD NOT SLEEP IN AN ORANGE-WALLED HOUSE!!!!!

Holy ****, that **** hurt my eyes to just PAINT OVER!!!! How do they stand it?!?!??! I don't get it, lucky me.

Painting bites the big one, no two ways...but when you're painting over orange, you're a MACHINE!!!! NO FOOD!!! NO POTTY!!! NO SLEEP!!!! ORANGE MUST DIE!!!!!

That is all, thank you 8lb. baby Jeebus for my beloved Crimson and Cream. G'night.

olevetonahill
10/22/2012, 08:51 PM
:D

FirstandGoal
10/22/2012, 09:41 PM
:applause:

Turd_Ferguson
10/22/2012, 10:25 PM
Must've been the Obamas rental they had before election...

KantoSooner
10/23/2012, 09:15 AM
My baby girl was confused last year about where she should go to school. I walked by her room and she was talking to herself, saying 'Well, I can't go anywhere orange,' as she threw away brochures from OSU and Texas.

I thought I'd weep with pride and relief.

BigTip
10/23/2012, 09:24 AM
You have made the world a better place.

olevetonahill
10/23/2012, 10:08 AM
My baby girl was confused last year about where she should go to school. I walked by her room and she was talking to herself, saying 'Well, I can't go anywhere orange,' as she threw away brochures from OSU and Texas.

I thought I'd weep with pride and relief.

You have raised a FINE and upstanding young lady. You should be Proud

KantoSooner
10/24/2012, 09:53 AM
Mid-term grades are out today-ish. We'll see whether I can stay 'happy dad' or have to revert to 'tough love dad'. (Not that the latter really works. After almost 20 years, she just manipulates me to suit her whims and that's that. )

olevetonahill
10/24/2012, 09:58 AM
Mid-term grades are out today-ish. We'll see whether I can stay 'happy dad' or have to revert to 'tough love dad'. (Not that the latter really works. After almost 20 years, she just manipulates me to suit her whims and that's that. )

Bet she makes ya prouder

KantoSooner
10/24/2012, 12:29 PM
The best part is that she seems to have gotten the good things from me and my ex; and not so much of the shiite.