PDA

View Full Version : Guess we pizzin off some the Domers

olevetonahill
10/22/2012, 06:46 AM
http://www.irishenvy.com/forums/notre-dame-football-recruiting/75886-sooner-fans-starting-chew-some-cud.html

cherokeebrewer
10/22/2012, 07:05 AM
That's mild stuff, but give 'em a day or two. Notre Dame has the most arrogant fan base in college football and it aint even close...

BigTip
10/22/2012, 07:05 AM
Bwa ha ha! They're scairt of us!
They friggin oughtta be.

olevetonahill
10/22/2012, 07:27 AM
Bwa ha ha! They're scairt of us!
They friggin oughtta be.

I reg there, to try an splain the Prediction Threads and the OP coach threads Posted but they got to let a MOD approve it 1st
Hell they even skeered of Posters

Soonermagik
10/22/2012, 07:49 AM
Look.. anyone can beat anyone, but if OU doesn't turn the ball over they should win fairly easily. One poster said do what K-state did... you mean ask Jones to throw pics right at their guys and have Bell fumble. Sure, if OU has a million turnovers then I could see them losing. OU is pretty good at home against top 10 opponents under Stoops; in fact, I can't recall when Stoops lost to a top 10 opponent at home ever.

BajaOklahoma
10/22/2012, 07:58 AM
I waiting for one of our players to go out there at the coin toss and tell the domers we're coming to get our sign back.

FirstandGoal
10/22/2012, 08:06 AM
LOL!

So let's see.

Typical arrogant response by people who will pat themselves on the back for their (only in their eyes) intellectual, ethical and moral superiority because they know the *** kicking is coming and this is their solace to try to take their minds off of the fact that they've just collectively **** their pants.

Pffft, these guys are amateurs. If they really want to learn how to insult us, spend a day over at the Shag.

FirstandGoal
10/22/2012, 08:08 AM
I waiting for one of our players to go out there at the coin toss and tell the domers we're coming to get our sign back.

OMG, that would absolutely be the most freaking awesome thing ever.

olevetonahill
10/22/2012, 08:08 AM
LOL!

So let's see.

Typical arrogant response by people who will pat themselves on the back for their (only in their eyes) intellectual, ethical and moral superiority because they know the *** kicking is coming and this is their solace to try to take their minds off of the fact that they've just collectively **** their pants.

Pffft, these guys are amateurs. If they really want to learn how to insult us, spend a day over at the Shag.

Heh

FirstandGoal
10/22/2012, 08:12 AM
Whatever K-State did, do that.

This one made me LOL.
Hey geniuses, K-stat didn't do ****. WE defeated OUrselves that day.

Ask Tceh, Uterus and Jaychicken how that worked.

olevetonahill
10/22/2012, 08:14 AM
This one made me LOL.
Hey geniuses, K-stat didn't do ****. WE defeated OUrselves that day.

Ask Tceh, Uterus and Jaychicken how that worked.

Did ya like their "Welcome"

Welcome to IrishEnvy.com! Founded in September of 2004, IrishEnvy.com has grown into the premiere web portal on the Internet for mature and intelligent Notre Dame Fighting Irish athletics discussion!:pirate:

yermom
10/22/2012, 08:33 AM

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt298/Granandshan/PLAC.jpg

olevetonahill
10/22/2012, 08:34 AM
http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt298/Granandshan/PLAC.jpg

Heh

yermom
10/22/2012, 08:43 AM
i couldn't find the original one i was looking for... neither are mine though :D

olevetonahill
10/22/2012, 08:45 AM
i couldn't find the original one i was looking for... neither are mine though :D

I read somewhere that Holtzzzzzzzzzzzzzz copied this when he was NDs coach

FirstandGoal
10/22/2012, 08:45 AM
I've been looking for a new avatar for this week.

This one has potential....

KantoSooner
10/22/2012, 08:56 AM
I didn't see anything too arrogant there. Wait 'til later on in the week when their galoots wake up good and hung over from the weekend. Then, my friends, you will see some truly delusional statements made.

olevetonahill
10/22/2012, 08:58 AM
I didn't see anything too arrogant there. Wait 'til later on in the week when their galoots wake up good and hung over from the weekend. Then, my friends, you will see some truly delusional statements made.

Naw, They soundin like they think they Superior to every other board and our little threads are beneath them
**** em

olevetonahill
10/22/2012, 09:09 AM
Haha they found us!
Guess we pizzin off some the Domers (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?172574-Guess-we-pizzin-off-some-the-Domers)

I must say. That forum is a mess. I thought we were delusional a bit, but these guys are really out there.

Now this is funny
1st they say WE found them Now they are quoting our threads here .:pirate:

yukonsooner
10/22/2012, 09:11 AM
I liked the Belldozer plays right into their hands comment. Let's get some rushing TD's just to prove our point.

olevetonahill
10/22/2012, 09:15 AM
I liked the Belldozer plays right into their hands comment. Let's get some rushing TD's just to prove our point.

Yea, One of em said Bell aint no big deal hes only got 150 yards total all season.:congratulatory:

tator
10/22/2012, 09:54 AM
Yea, One of em said Bell aint no big deal hes only got 150 yards total all season.:congratulatory:

That's a lot of 2 yard TD runs

goingoneight
10/22/2012, 09:55 AM
I'm happy this game almost lives up to the hype an OU/ND game should (****in KSU :mad: ). I never would have thought ND would be unbeaten by now given the last 20 years of false hype. I just want a win. A one-point win on a last-second FG by Hunnicutt would do it for me. A Belldozer .5-yard TD run in triple OT would satisfy me. This isn't one of those games where style points are important. Top ten OU/ND game is about winning. Bob can add to his legendary status with a win this weekend.

thecrimsoncrusader
10/22/2012, 10:03 AM
So Blake Bell is a poor man's Tebow and is overweight? Awwwwwwwrighty then! Tebow throws the football like a Barbie Doll and Bell does not, nor is Bell overweight and not even close to it, especially at 6'6".

Widescreen
10/22/2012, 10:19 AM
vet, i have a question for you. How come you go to other sites and post all coherent and (mostly) grammatically correct but you do the opposite here. Why do you hate us?

Sooner Fan here
Just thot Id register and let Yall know whats going on down here.
Not here to talk smack but can if you want

The Coach Kelly thread is a spoof, we do it for EVERY opposing coach every game every year.

The Prediction threads are much the same . some really believe their predictions , Most post them tongue in cheek

If you have any questions about Norman or the Stadium feel free to ask.

Also be prepared to be treated like Royalty, While there are a Lot of Hurt feelings here over the Lop sided series We have a great rep in treating OP. Fans great. Most any Tail gate you see will invite you to stop for a brew and a Brat and some Great Foot Ball talk
Enjoy your trip except the losing of course

olevetonahill
10/22/2012, 10:22 AM
vet, i have a question for you. How come you go to other sites and post all coherent and (mostly) grammatically correct but you do the opposite here. Why do you hate us?

Here I dont give a **** :pirate:
There Im representin the State

SoonerLaw09
10/22/2012, 10:49 AM
Well, let's see...they have their own TV network, and it's NBC. They demand and receive special treatment from the BCS. They think they are too good for conference membership. People talk about all the OU fans who didn't actually go to school there, but Domer takes the cake on that.

Yeah, pretty much the only people who like Domer are Domer fans. The rest of us can't stand them.

FirstandGoal
10/22/2012, 11:00 AM

Well in all fairness, most of us have learned to speak Vet through the years. It would just waste time on another board to have to have a translator. :pirate:

olevetonahill
10/22/2012, 11:02 AM
Well in all fairness, most of us have learned to speak Vet through the years. It would just waste time on another board to have to have a translator. :pirate:

:tears_of_joy:

TheHumanAlphabet
10/22/2012, 11:46 AM
"Vet, since you registered, you should also note to them the OU fan pic they keep posting and commenting on is a mentally handicapped person, IIRC. If not, nevermind...

olevetonahill
10/22/2012, 11:57 AM
"Vet, since you registered, you should also note to them the OU fan pic they keep posting and commenting on is a mentally handicapped person, IIRC. If not, nevermind...

Yea anyone have the story ?

Ive read it herebut dont remember the details

swardboy
10/22/2012, 12:06 PM
They best concentrate on Mr. Williams from 96 yards in...

swardboy
10/22/2012, 12:08 PM
I'm happy this game almost lives up to the hype an OU/ND game should (****in KSU :mad: ). I never would have thought ND would be unbeaten by now given the last 20 years of false hype. I just want a win. A one-point win on a last-second FG by Hunnicutt would do it for me. A Belldozer .5-yard TD run in triple OT would satisfy me. This isn't one of those games where style points are important. Top ten OU/ND game is about winning. Bob can add to his legendary status with a win this weekend.

A lot of Sooners have a chance to cement a legendary status this Saturday.

sooneron
10/22/2012, 12:10 PM
They appear to be your standard dooshnozzles without an iota of a sense of humor. Typical MW/Rustbelters...

I like how they poke fun at the Country Western scene from BB. Yet, they live in ****ing Indiana! LOL.

MamaMia
10/22/2012, 12:26 PM
At soonerfans.com everyone is predicting the sooners by atleast 3 td's, and there were a few blowout scores.

They are giving our beloved Irish no chance in hell to win this one. What a liar. Did this guy even read the prediction thread?

olevetonahill
10/22/2012, 12:29 PM
What a liar. Did this guy even read the prediction thread?

I reg there this morning , Just made my second and Prolly last post there

I have to make my post then wait till some Mod decides to read it and deem it worthy
**** em

JiminyChristmas
10/22/2012, 12:29 PM
If they think this site is bad, I guess they've never visited shaggybevo.

olevetonahill
10/22/2012, 12:31 PM
Seems a good chunk of em think they gonna be coming into a 3rd world country

BeaSooner
10/22/2012, 12:39 PM
**** 'em and feed 'em fish heads.

Jason White's Third Knee
10/22/2012, 12:42 PM
I read the domer thread. What a waste. All of the nonsense about our fan base... They don't get the gag.

Just for that I say OU 89 ND 1.

MamaMia
10/22/2012, 12:49 PM
They realize we are ranked higher than them correct? And I would consider a 3 TD win a blowout.Someone needs to call Vegas and tell them ND is ranked higher than we are.

FirstandGoal
10/22/2012, 01:10 PM
Someone needs to call Vegas and tell them ND is ranked higher than we are.

Because the highest ranked team always wins.

:star:

FirstandGoal
10/22/2012, 01:10 PM
I reg there this morning , Just made my second and Prolly last post there

I have to make my post then wait till some Mod decides to read it and deem it worthy
**** em

linky?

Mississippi Sooner
10/22/2012, 01:14 PM
I'm just trying to figure out why that thread is in their recruiting forum.

TheHumanAlphabet
10/22/2012, 02:10 PM
Yea anyone have the story ?

Ive read it herebut dont remember the details

Bump... we need the story on the OU guy with the mug. The Domers are plastering that photo all through the thread. Sure like to let them know he is handicapped if true. You know the photo the whorns have used a long time.

MamaMia
10/22/2012, 02:11 PM
They sure are overly sensitive. What a bunch of whiners.

They have to have a mod filter the posts? Are you kidding me?

sooneron
10/22/2012, 02:49 PM
Wussies - OU by eleventy brazilian!

BoulderSooner79
10/22/2012, 02:50 PM
They sure are overly sensitive. What a bunch of whiners.

They have to have a mod filter the posts? Are you kidding me?

We only need a mod to bain us every once in a while.

olevetonahill
10/22/2012, 03:07 PM
linky?

Both in that thread I posted

FirstandGoal
10/22/2012, 03:11 PM
Both in that thread I posted

Yeah, for some reason it just appeared. Man, that must have been some lag time between post and mod approved.

Heh, here we don't have any of that crap because Dean went to Hogwarts, Universal Studios and has learned how to Avadra Kedavara peeps who get out of line.

Bourbon St Sooner
10/22/2012, 03:11 PM
Those are some thin skinned folks. They are upset that we actually think OUr team is going to win. I've never heard of a team's fans actually thinking their team is going to win.

"But, but we're legit this year." Well if squeaking by b10 teams makes you legit, then the MAC is the SEC.

olevetonahill
10/22/2012, 03:19 PM
Yeah, for some reason it just appeared. Man, that must have been some lag time between post and mod approved.

Heh, here we don't have any of that crap because Dean went to Hogwarts, Universal Studios and has learned how to Avadra Kedavara peeps who get out of line.
It just Now appeared?
Thats why I aint gonna mess with em any more
Hell If I get outta line just bain me
****in P*ssies

70sooner
10/22/2012, 03:58 PM
Bump... we need the story on the OU guy with the mug. The Domers are plastering that photo all through the thread. Sure like to let them know he is handicapped if true. You know the photo the whorns have used a long time.

dunno, but I've also seen that pic in burnt orange, so I imagine it's been photoshopped a number of times so who knows the true origin.

but you are correct about the handicapped part.

MamaMia
10/22/2012, 04:46 PM
We only need a mod to bain us every once in a while.It's so much easier that way, don't cha think?

Just kidding. :D

MamaMia
10/22/2012, 04:48 PM
It just Now appeared?
Thats why I aint gonna mess with em any more
Hell If I get outta line just bain me
****in P*ssies They thought you were classy until they read your posts here. Now they're on to you. He he he :D

Flagstaff wrote the really bad post about Kelly. You know you did Flag. You can not deny it.

olevetonahill
10/22/2012, 04:52 PM
They thought you were classy until they read your posts here. Now they're on to you. He he he :D

Flagstaff wrote the really bad post about Kelly. You know you did Flag. You can not deny it.

Caint fool em ALL the time :pirate:

MamaMia
10/22/2012, 04:56 PM
Caint fool em ALL the time :pirate:
You gave them some excitement in their otherwise boring existence. I never saw such a boring message board in my all my life!

olevetonahill
10/22/2012, 05:04 PM
You gave them some excitement in their otherwise boring existence. I never saw such a boring message board in my all my life!

Kinder what I was thinkin
Oh well , They bitchin about us in that thread "They Found us" makes me wonder who found who?

8timechamps
10/22/2012, 05:21 PM
I hate Notre Dame fans. The team, not nearly as much.

Look no further than the link vet has provided. The ND fan that says:

We're relevant

That's all you need to know. Relevant in what? Income from merchandise? Annually being overrated? Leading the nation in close wins against mediocre competition? If that's what the ND fan is referring to, then I would agree. If he/she is referring to actual product on the field, then he/she is posting from a mental ward somewhere. ND hasn't been "relevant" to college football in over two decades.

They have no idea what they are in for. OU isn't mighty BYU, Purdue or the powerhouse that is the 2012 Michigan State squad.

The game will be over by halftime. ND will score against our 2nd and 3rd team players. Maybe.

BoulderSooner79
10/22/2012, 05:26 PM
7-0 is relevant.

And next week, 7-1 will still be pretty relevant.

Wishboned
10/22/2012, 05:30 PM
Well let's **** 'em off during the week, and **** on 'em this weekend.

olevetonahill
10/22/2012, 06:35 PM
Well let's **** 'em off during the week, and **** on 'em this weekend.

:love-struck:

8timechamps
10/22/2012, 06:40 PM
7-0 is relevant.

And next week, 7-1 will still be pretty relevant.

You're kidding me. Are you going to argue that ND has been relevant? As far as this season, I'll wait for the end of the year to make that call. Oregon State is 6-0, and let's be honest, they're not relevant.

BeaSooner
10/22/2012, 06:54 PM
Come on 8timeschamps - the fact that they aren't completely irrelevant now makes them slightly relevant.

8timechamps
10/22/2012, 07:00 PM
Come on 8timeschamps - the fact that they aren't completely irrelevant now makes them slightly relevant.

I can't do it. I know they are 7-0 right now. But I can't think of them as relevant. I will surrender and say they are relevant this weekend, but unless/until they do ANYTHING, they are still irrelevant.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/22/2012, 07:13 PM
I'm confused

olevetonahill
10/22/2012, 07:19 PM
I'm confused

So whats new?

stoops the eternal pimp
10/22/2012, 07:21 PM
Are you relevant?

olevetonahill
10/22/2012, 07:23 PM
Are you relevant?

To Anheuser-Busch, Inc. I am

MyT Oklahoma
10/22/2012, 09:16 PM
I remember Joe Theisman. He played at Notre Dame when they were relevant and even beat Texas. Geez.. am I really that da*n old? LOL

8timechamps
10/22/2012, 09:17 PM
Are you relevant?

It's all relevant.

sooneron
10/22/2012, 09:26 PM
I would say that step is irreverent.

FirstandGoal
10/22/2012, 09:35 PM
I would say that step is irreverent.

Or maybe he's a reverend.

Now I'm confused.

BoulderSooner79
10/22/2012, 11:29 PM
BTW, I was kidding. But that's not relevant.

olevetonahill
10/23/2012, 10:20 AM
What IS relevant is Now they are Mocking Sam gettin injured in the BYU game

Ok they a classy bunch alright :gorilla:

Breadburner
10/23/2012, 10:23 AM
Is that all they have.....???

olevetonahill
10/23/2012, 10:29 AM
its on this Page, read the whole thing
OUMallen looks to have just gotten banned and Im prolly next

http://www.irishenvy.com/forums/notre-dame-football/75875-breaking-down-nd-ou-4.html

olevetonahill
10/23/2012, 10:34 AM
I agreed with Mallen that it was classless to mock Sam getting hurt and They sent me to Bolivia :smile::encouragement:

BoulderSooner79
10/23/2012, 11:25 AM
You're kidding me. Are you going to argue that ND has been relevant? As far as this season, I'll wait for the end of the year to make that call. Oregon State is 6-0, and let's be honest, they're not relevant.

The BCS is a part game and part beauty contest. Claiming a team on your schedule is not relevant is not a good way to play the game - especially if that team has more BCS game points than you do. You beat them and take their game points and make a big deal about how great they are to also take their beauty contest points.

Shouting they are not relevant is similar to the fans that yell "over rated" after they upset a higher ranked team. Dumb. It takes away from what their team just accomplished regardless of whether it's true. I want to whip ND and then see them beat USC. That would really help us if we win out.

SoonerLaw09
10/23/2012, 11:50 AM
I agreed with Mallen that it was classless to mock Sam getting hurt and They sent me to Bolivia :smile::encouragement:

That message board is weak sauce. Kinda like their team.

8timechamps
10/23/2012, 01:45 PM
The BCS is a part game and part beauty contest. Claiming a team on your schedule is not relevant is not a good way to play the game - especially if that team has more BCS game points than you do. You beat them and take their game points and make a big deal about how great they are to also take their beauty contest points.

Shouting they are not relevant is similar to the fans that yell "over rated" after they upset a higher ranked team. Dumb. It takes away from what their team just accomplished regardless of whether it's true. I want to whip ND and then see them beat USC. That would really help us if we win out.

Does it really matter what fans shout? Nope. Now, if our players were saying it publicly, then I'd see your point.

Facts are facts, and ND has done absolutely nothing of relevance in the cfb world for over two decades. Is this year different? We'll see. I look at their schedule and see that they beat a lot of mediocre-to-bad opponents. Regardless, they are 7-0, and that does lend some respect to this year's ND team. But, as I said, I'll reserve judgment for this year's team til the end of the season. 7-0 looks really good right now, but look no further than West Virginia who was a top 5, undefeated team just two weeks ago, and are now in a dogfight to become bowl eligible. ND will go bowling, I just don't think it'll be in the BCS.

BoulderSooner79
10/23/2012, 02:09 PM
Does it really matter what fans shout? Nope. Now, if our players were saying it publicly, then I'd see your point.

You take me way too serious. I'm playing the BCS game with a wink and a nod while my main point is that ND should be 7-1 by the end of Saturday. I really don't care how ND fans perceive their team.

BoulderSooner79
10/23/2012, 02:46 PM
I see that as expected, Golson will start against us at QB. The link on ESPN also has a poll on who will win and surprisingly (to me) it is very close at 52/48 for OU with ~10,000 votes. Maybe this is a small sample and it will change a bunch (seems to contradict the vegas line). But if this is representative, then it is good news for us if we win. If we don't win, I don't care what it means.

8timechamps
10/23/2012, 03:23 PM
You take me way too serious. I'm playing the BCS game with a wink and a nod while my main point is that ND should be 7-1 by the end of Saturday. I really don't care how ND fans perceive their team.

Your face is too serious........BOOM!

StoopTroup
10/23/2012, 04:14 PM
http://enjoytherandom.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Inquisitive-Picard-SERIOUS-FACE-ING.jpg

BoulderSooner79
10/23/2012, 04:24 PM
http://enjoytherandom.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Inquisitive-Picard-SERIOUS-FACE-ING.jpg

From the urban dictionary:

Ingaged

1) A proposal to marry between blood relatives
2) Preamble to inbreeding

Jack proposed to Jill, his sister, and the two became ingaged.

StoopTroup
10/23/2012, 05:13 PM
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-q3gZIcHP5O4/TXw0Kt-G-nI/AAAAAAAAADw/VZI1qWAiOKs/21549.jpg

SoonerKnight
10/23/2012, 11:37 PM
bump

MamaMia
10/24/2012, 12:33 AM
The fact that their site is called irishenvy pretty much says it all.

LiveLaughLove
10/24/2012, 05:50 AM
I wonder if any of them actually realize that virtually none of them were alive the last time ND was relevant in any sense.

34 - 9

Their irrelevance continues.