PDA

View Full Version : Notre Dame - "a team of Desiny"...

soonerboy_odanorth
10/21/2012, 02:24 PM
...According to the Notre Dame announcers on NBC. I heard them discuss it a number of times to explain away all the close calls they've had this year.

I DESPISE THOSE MOTHERSUPERIORF******!!!!

picasso
10/21/2012, 03:01 PM
Didn't Destiny used to dance at Suger's?

MyT Oklahoma
10/21/2012, 03:39 PM
Tell us how you really feel.

soonerboy_odanorth
10/21/2012, 05:59 PM
Tell us how you really feel.

I had a cousin who was an OU fan, ended up attending OU, but always fawned over Notre Dame. Back in the day (early 80's) said cousin informed me that OU only has to play Texas and Nebraska every year, but that ND had to play a national schedule. And that if ND played OU it wouldn't even be close. And he loved to point out the (at the time) 1-7 OU record vs. Notre Dame as evidence. And he really rubbed it in my face on those rare occasions of losses to NU during the Switzer year. (i.e. "See, we can't even beat Nebraska. Notre Dame would kill us!") The only reason I couldn't punch him in the face was because my dad wouldn't let me, and my cousin used him as a shield.

I DESPISE THOSE MOTHERSUPERIORF******!!!!

CatfishSooner
10/21/2012, 06:02 PM
Didn't Destiny used to dance at Suger's?

ya ...she was the pregnant one right?

stoopified
10/21/2012, 06:33 PM
Tell us how you really feel.One thing I can't stand is people who won't take a stand. :D On the other hand I could not have said it better myself.

BeaSooner
10/21/2012, 07:17 PM
And their "destiny" is to get the ever lovin' dog **** beat outta them on Owen field on the evening of October 27, 2012.

Soonermagik
10/21/2012, 08:13 PM
I've watched them play and I'm really unimpressed!! If OU doesn't turn the ball over I think they win by 24 or so. Notre Dame has been in several close games the last few weeks against average to bad teams. Their offense leaves a lot to be desired, so if OU scores a bunch quick... it's over.