PDA

View Full Version : It just dawned on me....

FirstandGoal
10/21/2012, 02:22 PM
As I sit here and contemplate our upcoming game with Domer this week, it just dawned on me that I want to beat them more than I've ever wanted to beat down *, Tigger Bait, uSUC, or anybody else.

I want to beat them worse than Taco Tech in 2008.
I want to beat them worse than uSUC after TGOWWDNS
I want to beat them worse than 77-0
I want to beat them more than TIGER BAIT! and our treatment there in the armpit of the nation.
I want/need OUr team to pound them into fine little particles of golden fairy dust motes that will never forget the humiliation of defeat at the hands of the mighty Sooners.

I mean, so what if we lose every so often to whorn, poke or anybody else in the Big XII -2 -1+1=1+1? At the very least we have a couple of years to wait to avenge those losses.
This kind of opportunity comes around not even once a decade.

I want blood.

picasso
10/21/2012, 03:03 PM
"Where's my locker!?!?!?!"

mhackl
10/21/2012, 03:21 PM
Domers must die. This needs to be our statement game. I want Mack Brown to be able to defend his job by saying "..but look what they did to the Irish"

OUmillenium
10/21/2012, 03:29 PM
Likey ^

BeaSooner
10/21/2012, 03:44 PM
Domers must die. This needs to be our statement game. I want Mack Brown to be able to defend his job by saying "..but look what they did to the Irish"

I approve of this message.

MyT Oklahoma
10/21/2012, 03:44 PM
As a student of history I have to agree. We need to send a statement to the entire country this Saturday night.

So those boys and girls out there with tickets. Be loud. Be proud. Have fun and give us something to watch besides what's going on out on the field.

Petro-Sooner
10/21/2012, 03:59 PM
Blood

Shakadoodoo
10/21/2012, 04:28 PM
I hate using Irish - I like Irish people and their culture - it just confuses the the hell out of me - I'll stick with.... "Lets Kill Notre Dame"

StoopTroup
10/21/2012, 05:04 PM
I hate using Irish - I like Irish people and their culture - it just confuses the the hell out of me - I'll stick with.... "Lets Kill Notre Dame"

Doo doo....

It's the name they give their Team just like we say Sooners. You can call them Notre Dame, ND, Domers, The Irish, The Leprechauns....really anything you want.

It's not a slam to us Irish that are amused that Notre Dame is so arrogant to think they represent us all. It's like them saying they represent all Catholics. They don't. The Pope does though.

Brian Kelly is not the Pope. I hope this helps.

ST

BajaOklahoma
10/21/2012, 05:43 PM
My parents were very upset with ND ending our streak - and they passed that onto me.
I can't wait for Saturday night!

SoonerStormchaser
10/21/2012, 06:21 PM
I want people to be DEAF walking out of the stadium next Saturday night because we were so damned loud...oh, and to see ND fans' tears of unfathomable sadness after we wipe the floor with their team's asses!

stoopified
10/21/2012, 06:38 PM
Domers must die. This needs to be our statement game. I want Mack Brown to be able to defend his job by saying "..but look what they did to the Irish"works for me.

BigTip
10/21/2012, 09:21 PM
I want who ever is announcing the game to be speechless a couple of times and then say "wow" at least three times.

SunnySooner
10/21/2012, 09:36 PM
I approve wholeheartedly of this domer hate...they hide behind Jesus, who EVERYONE knows is a Sooner fan, he wore a CRIMSON robe, not blue/green/gold/whateverthecoloristhisweek robe...DUH!!!! Squash 'em like bugs, like shiny, spray-painted bugs.

olevetonahill
10/21/2012, 09:39 PM
I want who ever is announcing the game to be speechless a couple of times and then say "wow" at least three times.

Game Day is here , Its gonna be Herbstreet an MushMouth

FirstandGoal
10/21/2012, 09:49 PM
I've had even more time now to reflect on the game and I still want with a passion to mud-hole stomp these green bastages!

TanTanFeil
10/21/2012, 10:16 PM
I don't think I have ever been so excited for a regular season game in my life!!

MamaMia
10/22/2012, 12:42 AM
We HAVE to beat them and bad; not just a little bit. We need to hang a half a hunerd on them to avenge all the players who played their hearts out but lost to them when they broke our winning streak by cheating. We have to avenge those who wore the Crimson and Cream on that day as they sat stunned in the stadium after that horrible scene. We have to play like champions!!!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/22/2012, 12:48 AM
As I sit here and contemplate our upcoming game with Domer this week, it just dawned on me that I want to beat them more than I've ever wanted to beat down *, Tigger Bait, uSUC, or anybody else.

I want to beat them worse than Taco Tech in 2008.
I want to beat them worse than uSUC after TGOWWDNS
I want to beat them worse than 77-0
I want to beat them more than TIGER BAIT! and our treatment there in the armpit of the nation.
I want/need OUr team to pound them into fine little particles of golden fairy dust motes that will never forget the humiliation of defeat at the hands of the mighty Sooners.

I mean, so what if we lose every so often to whorn, poke or anybody else in the Big XII -2 -1+1=1+1? At the very least we have a couple of years to wait to avenge those losses.
This kind of opportunity comes around not even once a decade.

I want blood.Notre Dame holds a very special place in the hearts of Sooner fans. a place that no other team has a chance to overtake. Well, I sure don't want to see what it would take for another team to overtake the domer for that special place in the heart.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/22/2012, 12:55 AM
I hate using Irish - I like Irish people and their culture - it just confuses the the hell out of me - I'll stick with.... "Lets Kill Notre Dame"Notre Dame, the team with a politically incorrect mascot, and the questionalble identification to the same, while the school has a french name, and a history of cheating.

SoonerOX
10/22/2012, 01:02 AM
Kill. Domers.

olevetonahill
10/22/2012, 06:35 AM
I want to http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3590/3506541510_178ca54195_z.jpg

FirstandGoal
10/22/2012, 09:18 AM
OUr crowd Saturday night better make this look like nap time at the retirement home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doIMMfb47s4

olevetonahill
10/22/2012, 09:21 AM
OUr crowd Saturday night better make this look like nap time at the retirement home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doIMMfb47s4

Yup. Im hopin I have to turn my TeeVee down

PrideMom
10/22/2012, 09:26 AM
We need this type of energy at the game this Saturday!! I am old, but I still out scream anyone around me!!!! I hope the guys with the jumbo screen come up with something just as good. Or even the same thing would be okay with me......

rock on sooner
10/22/2012, 09:28 AM
Aint no politics here, we ALL hate the Domers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soonersweetie
10/22/2012, 08:30 PM
I'm gonna get to Norman oh about 1pm on Saturday. And I'm seriously considering taking a nap in the truck after lunch so that I'm well rested for the game that night. I have to drive my dad from Tulsa and since the game is at 7 and I have to drive home....just thinking that will help with my energy level. I want to make sure I have enough energy and voice to scream my fool head off for the entire game. I'm so excited for this game. It will be special. My dad was in the stands the day they ended our streak. Can't wait to pay those domers back.

Oh and maybe one of those 5hour energy thingys.

guzziguy
10/22/2012, 08:52 PM
See signature below.

BeaSooner
10/22/2012, 08:55 PM
See signature below.

I approve of your signature.

olevetonahill
10/22/2012, 08:59 PM
I'm gonna get to Norman oh about 1pm on Saturday. And I'm seriously considering taking a nap in the truck after lunch so that I'm well rested for the game that night. I have to drive my dad from Tulsa and since the game is at 7 and I have to drive home....just thinking that will help with my energy level. I want to make sure I have enough energy and voice to scream my fool head off for the entire game. I'm so excited for this game. It will be special. My dad was in the stands the day they ended our streak. Can't wait to pay those domers back.

Oh and maybe one of those 5hour energy thingys.

Enjoy

TitoMorelli
10/22/2012, 10:59 PM
Most I've ever wanted a win, and not just a win but a royal butt-kicking? Easy - 2003 Bedlam. But this might come close.

I think a big factor in my hunger and excitement this week is that through all those years when we were absolutely awesome - the Selmon-loaded teams, the Casillas/Bosworth monsters, and so many others - the Irish were never on the schedule. From '66 to '99, those genuflectin' little turds hid behind the skirts of the sisters and instead bullied the Navy's and Army's and Purdue's in their own backyard instead of daring to venture anywhere near Owen Field.

After all those years, we have a chance to spoil their perfect season. I wanna kick their golden-domed asses worse than the inmates in "Longest Yard" wanted to kick the guards'.

NhpvvobULYA

VA Sooner
10/22/2012, 11:14 PM
Counting down the days...

MamaMia
10/22/2012, 11:31 PM
They ruined our 47 game winning steak. It is now time that we at least ruin their 7 game winning streak.

olevetonahill
10/23/2012, 03:47 PM
They ruined our 47 game winning steak. It is now time that we at least ruin their 7 game winning streak.

Agreed

FirstandGoal
10/24/2012, 11:53 AM
Less than 4 days till kickoff and I want more now than ever to kick the everlovin' **** outta them.

70sooner
10/24/2012, 11:59 AM
can't you just feel the love for our Domer friends, LOL!~

PalmBeachSooner
10/24/2012, 02:28 PM
Game Day is here , Its gonna be Herbstreet an MushMouth

Oh goodie, we get to play the Mussburger drinking game.

olevetonahill
10/24/2012, 02:35 PM
Oh goodie, we get to play the Mussburger drinking game.

Someones remind us of the rules again

KantoSooner
10/24/2012, 02:39 PM
Most I've ever wanted a win, and not just a win but a royal butt-kicking? Easy - 2003 Bedlam. But this might come close.

I think a big factor in my hunger and excitement this week is that through all those years when we were absolutely awesome - the Selmon-loaded teams, the Casillas/Bosworth monsters, and so many others - the Irish were never on the schedule. From '66 to '99, those genuflectin' little turds hid behind the skirts of the sisters and instead bullied the Navy's and Army's and Purdue's in their own backyard instead of daring to venture anywhere near Owen Field.

After all those years, we have a chance to spoil their perfect season. I wanna kick their golden-domed asses worse than the inmates in "Longest Yard" wanted to kick the guards'.

NhpvvobULYA

You, sir, are a man of erudition, clear thinking, clean living and pureness of morals. I could not have put it more succinctly myself.

Stomp a mudhole in the leprechauns!

And have you ever noticed how close 'leprechaun' is to 'leper'?

BeaSooner
10/24/2012, 06:06 PM
Herbstreet is hot!

FirstandGoal
12/3/2012, 09:20 PM
Well. Its been a few weeks and I think I hate them even more now than ever.

I don't care if it gives the S-E-C another title.

Roll tide!

stoopified
12/3/2012, 09:28 PM
Well. Its been a few weeks and I think I hate them even more now than ever.

I don't care if it gives the S-E-C another title.

Roll tide! While I DO appreciate the sentiment,I am holding out for an eartquake to open a chasm that swallows both teams.I felt the same way during the Condomn-Orange Cow showdown.