PDA

View Full Version : tOSU goin' down against the mighty mighty... Boilermakers?

soonerboy_odanorth
10/20/2012, 02:15 PM
Wow. Even with Braxton Miller going down this would be an awful loss. Purdue is pitiful.

FaninAma
10/20/2012, 02:17 PM
LOL. Yeah, you run your QB that much he is going to get hurt.

MyT Oklahoma
10/20/2012, 02:18 PM
"It is what it is."

MamaMia
10/20/2012, 02:23 PM
What were they ranked?

FaninAma
10/20/2012, 02:24 PM
KSU is living on borrowed time with Kleine.

jk the sooner fan
10/20/2012, 02:25 PM

Flagstaffsooner
10/20/2012, 02:25 PM
Urban Meyer soiled his Depends.

goingoneight
10/20/2012, 02:33 PM
KSU is living on borrowed time with Kleine.

Nobody really complained too much when guys like Holieway won National Championships. We've had as many pocket passer QBs dinged up. Klein's offense is probably less of a gamble than throwing the ball when you think about it.

soonerboy_odanorth
10/20/2012, 02:34 PM
Not so fast my friends....

Pitiful Purdue is snatching defeat from the jaws of victory as we speak.

58 seconds on the clock, bad punt to tOSU, who, with 47 seconds left, puts the ball in the endzone in about 7 plays and converts the 2 points.

22-22. Overtime.

FaninAma
10/20/2012, 02:37 PM
Purdue deserves to lose for packing in their offense at the end. How do they let a guy get that wide open with less than a minute to play?

soonerboy_odanorth
10/20/2012, 02:38 PM
TD Ohio State.

soonerboy_odanorth
10/20/2012, 02:39 PM
29-22 tOSU.

soonerboy_odanorth
10/20/2012, 02:39 PM
Purdue's turn.

soonerboy_odanorth
10/20/2012, 02:41 PM
In other news Vanderbilt dispatches woeful Auburn.

Nice job Chizik. My suggestion is you pony up another quarter million $ to secure the rights of whoever is the next Cam Newton.

soonerboy_odanorth
10/20/2012, 02:42 PM
4th & 3 for Purdue just to get the first down. Not looking good for the choo choo trains.

soonerboy_odanorth
10/20/2012, 02:47 PM
Game over. 29-22 tOSU.

Not to worry. tOSU is waaaayyyy overrated. They will get pantsed soon enough.

The only thing I take away from this game is the BigTenlevenelve SUCKS USED D****E NOZZLES!

FaninAma
10/20/2012, 02:48 PM
Nobody really complained too much when guys like Holieway won National Championships. We've had as many pocket passer QBs dinged up. Klein's offense is probably less of a gamble than throwing the ball when you think about it.

Let me guess....another fan who thinks we need to bring the wishbone back..

And tell me what happened to Holieway? This is the second year in a row that OSU's QB has been hurt.

We'll see how Kleine and KSU end up this year.

FaninAma
10/20/2012, 02:50 PM
Game over. 29-22 tOSU.

Not to worry. tOSU is waaaayyyy overrated. They will get pantsed soon enough.

The only thing I take away from this game is the BigTenlevenelve SUCKS USED D****E NOZZLES!

And you step on your opponents necks when you have
them down. Purdue had a chance to go for the jugular with under 5 minutes left when they were in Buckeye territory and needed to get a couple of first downs to run out the clock or put the game away.

FaninAma
10/20/2012, 02:51 PM
The really funny thing is OSU has zero chance to play for the title even if they win out.

goingoneight
10/20/2012, 02:57 PM

And tell me what happened to Holieway? This is the second year in a row that OSU's QB has been hurt.

Ummm... No. And what happened to Heupel, Hybl, Bradford four times in two years? QBs get roughed up because they are the number one target of the defense for most of the game. But feel free to try and be a Smartass to me again.

FaninAma
10/20/2012, 03:13 PM
Ummm... No. And what happened to Heupel, Hybl, Bradford four times in two years? QBs get roughed up because they are the number one target of the defense for most of the game. But feel free to try and be a Smartass to me again.

You don't let your QB take extra hits by purposefully running him 15+ times a game. The defensive players are bigger and faster than they were in the OU wishbone days.

Are you or are you not advocating running the QB? If you aren't then why even make the comment you made. And I can't help it if you are thin-skinned and take any disagreement with your opinion as being a smart ***. If you get your feelings hurt that easily perhaps you should avoid engaging anybody in conversation.

Harry Beanbag
10/20/2012, 03:47 PM
Just between the two of them, OU and Nebraska won about 1200 games with a running QB. Players get hurt at every position.

bluedogok
10/20/2012, 03:49 PM

He blew his knee out with no one other than Pat Jones on the sideline close to him, much like when Mike Gaddis blew his knee out in the Cotton Bowl against Texas, no one else around. There are running QB's that make it through every season, it isn't like Klein is as slight as Vick and he doesn't seem as injury prone so far in his career and he has taken plenty of shots.

Harry Beanbag
10/20/2012, 03:51 PM
And tell me what happened to Holieway?

He won 30 of 33 starts and is the greatest wishbone QB in football history IMO.

colleyvillesooner
10/20/2012, 04:32 PM
Respect the jinx.

FaninAma
10/20/2012, 07:58 PM
When Holieway blew out his knee was he passing or running? When Jason White blew out his knee was he running or passing? Bradford I will give you.

The only thing standing between KSU and a title shot is an injury to their QB. We'll see how Snyder handles the number of designed running plays he calls for Kleine the rest of the season.