PDA

View Full Version : Holy **** I'm sick of this SEC ****.

Harry Beanbag
10/20/2012, 01:05 PM
Yes, I realize they have won the last 6 titles. But I am absolutely sick to my stomach about hearing how every team in that league is better than any other just because they are in that league. It's ****ing stupid. Some espn ****** was on the radio talking about how awesome Florida was because they've been "running the SEC gauntlet". Barf. Here is their schedule:

Bowling Green 27-14
A&M 20-17
Tennessee 37-20
Kentucky 38-0
LSU 14-6
Vanderbilt 31-17

They've played LSU and the worst 3 teams in the conference not named Missouri or Mississippi. This guy was even trying to convince people what a big win they had at ****ing Vanderbilt. ****. Please let someone in another conference win the crystal this year!

8timechamps
10/20/2012, 01:11 PM
Alabama is the only SEC team I've seen this year that looked really good. The rest are ranked by association.

LSU is one of the most undisciplined teams I've watched this season. If they get out of College Station with a win, they'll get hammered by Bama.

MamaMia
10/20/2012, 01:42 PM
As much as I loathe the pokes and would have wanted to pull the covers up over my head for a week if it happened, I am in the camp that believes oSu earned the right to play for the National Championship. I firmly believe it was the ongoing SEC love that prevented that from happening. For Alabama to be crowned the National Championship in a rematch is a joke.

goingoneight
10/20/2012, 03:05 PM
Can't wait til 2014 when Alabama, LSU, Florida and Notre Dame can all be in a playoff together!

arcman46
10/20/2012, 03:13 PM
As much as I loathe the pokes and would have wanted to pull the covers up over my head for a week if it happened, I am in the camp that believes oSu earned the right to play for the National Championship. I firmly believe it was the ongoing SEC love that prevented that from happening. For Alabama to be crowned the National Championship in a rematch is a joke.

Agreed, and I really think that OSU would have matched up well against LSU. Glad they didn't win a NC, but I am really, really sick of the SEC bias.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/20/2012, 03:24 PM
Yes, I realize they have won the last 6 titles. But I am absolutely sick to my stomach about hearing how every team in that league is better than any other just because they are in that league. It's ****ing stupid. Some espn ****** was on the radio talking about how awesome Florida was because they've been "running the SEC gauntlet". Barf. Here is their schedule:

Bowling Green 27-14
A&M 20-17
Tennessee 37-20
Kentucky 38-0
LSU 14-6
Vanderbilt 31-17

They've played LSU and the worst 3 teams in the conference not named Missouri or Mississippi. This guy was even trying to convince people what a big win they had at ****ing Vanderbilt. ****. Please let someone in another conference win the crystal this year!I'd had enough SEC praise and worship by the end of the Tebow years.

MamaMia
10/20/2012, 03:34 PM
Agreed, and I really think that OSU would have matched up well against LSU. Glad they didn't win a NC, but I am really, really sick of the SEC bias.
I think you're right. I believe oSu would have surprised everyone and brought their A game, knowing that they probably wouldn't have a shot at the NC like that in the near future. if at all. It would have been a fun game to watch with Miles battling against his former team and assistant coach. The media though, they just love coddling those SEC teams.

CowboyMRW
10/20/2012, 04:02 PM
Meh, it is what it is. The reign will end soon enough, and some other conference will step up big time.

Honestly if Saban bolts back to the NFL, then the SEC will take a major hit. The SEC is very average outside of Bama. Florida has good team also, but the others are so-so. I'm tired of hearing how beating Auburn is an awesome win because they have a MNC in the last 3 years. Hey guess what ESPN, Cam is not coming back to Auburn.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/20/2012, 07:29 PM
SEC has a large population, lots of good and fast athletes, fanatic fans, good weather, and heavy concentration on the sport of football. I'm surprised it took so long for them to dominate the sport. I think last yr LSU would have crushed the orange aggy.

fadada1
10/20/2012, 07:47 PM
But Auburn looks freakin' AWESOME!!!!!!!! SEC, SEC, SEC!!!!!

Colorado could beat Auburn... and my mom along with 10 other ladies on a bus trip to a wicker chair factory could beat Colorado.

DocHemi
10/20/2012, 10:43 PM
AGREED!! When an SEC team loses they barely drop, but when a Big 12 team loses they drop like a rock. Has Alabama played anyone this year? Alabama didn't even win their own division let alone their conference last year. There was no championship winner last year. Then again after reading this ( http://spittingfire.wordpress.com/2008/01/13/alabamas-12-national-championships/ ) I don't have much love for my neighbors to the west. I'm sure when USC's 2005 title was taken away that Alabama claimed it.