PDA

View Full Version : The Afterglow

PLaw
10/19/2012, 08:47 PM
Yes, friends, I'm still basking in the afterglow of another :texan:whorn:texan: beat down. This euphoria is good for at least another 358 days. Pure honey. It's been shear nirvana reading shaggy Hook 'emwhorn melt-downs and watching Hook 'emwhorn network replays, coach's show, and all-access. Yes, for these 7 days I have unblocked Hook 'emwhorn network and enjoyed the sweetness of their self defication.

The earth is tilted correctly on its axis. The Sooner D is playing up to our expectations. We have an OC that is correctly using his players. We have a nice little tune up planned for tomorrow . . . .

AND, I AM HERE TO DECLARE THAT BIG GAME BOB HAS BEEN RESURRECTED AND THE SOONERS WILL TAKE THE DOMERS TO THE WOODSHED.

Mark it down. Oct 13 is the day that BIG GAME BOB came back and this October is the cornerstone of the next great SOONER run for the next few years.

BOOMER SOONER

StoopTroup
10/19/2012, 08:49 PM
So peaceful here. No lid. No Herr except for the Good Game Thread he started. Just things that make our relationship with the whorns perfect.

8timechamps
10/19/2012, 10:36 PM
This has been a wonderful week to be a Sooner (not that any of them are bad, but this one is just a *little* bit special).

This is the only sports board I frequent, but I've spent a lot of free time on Shaggy this week, and loved every minute of it.

I've got just under 24 more hours to bask in the glow, then I'll move on to KU...just a tiny but less intense.

BoulderSooner79
10/19/2012, 11:06 PM
I experienced euphoria for a couple of days and laughed hard at some the venting of anger on Shaggy (the creative posts). That euphoria died down to just warm comfort knowing I've got scoreboard x 3 on any horn fan that wants to pipe up between now and next October. Ready to move on to the coming games and hope this team continues to grow and perform. They are already better than I thought they would be pre-season, so I feel I'm playing with house money.

MyT Oklahoma
10/19/2012, 11:16 PM
UT bit the big one last Saturday and tomorrow night KU is going to die.

What a great week unless your named Big Tex.

rainiersooner
10/19/2012, 11:30 PM
I went to ou during Howard that drunk and Blake part 1 and 2 so I was raised on blah...I went to the games and cheered anyway...but I remember the feeling I had when we beat Texas in 2000...it's a feeling I have been spoiled with since then but have not felt for a while...I felt it last Saturday it's good to be back!

MamaMia
10/21/2012, 02:52 AM
I will be almost, if not equally, as happy to beat Notre Dame.

swardboy
10/21/2012, 04:45 AM
LICK THE LEPRECHAUNS!

Er,

King Crimson
10/21/2012, 06:39 AM
beat those guys and make our grandadds happy.

boomer sooner.

StoopTroup
10/21/2012, 12:43 PM
Even after that *** whipping we gave the jayhawks....I'm still enjoying that whorn destruction.

BeaSooner
10/21/2012, 03:26 PM
Even after that *** whipping we gave the jayhawks....I'm still enjoying that whorn destruction.

Ditto.

mhackl
10/21/2012, 03:31 PM

Hear hear!