PDA

View Full Version : Random Shaggy quote

Mississippi Sooner
10/19/2012, 03:35 PM
Because it isn't really over until the Kansas game ends.

It will be worse next year because OU won't throw a pass. It will be Belldozer all the way down the field. Bell scores 8 TDs

StoopTroup
10/19/2012, 04:02 PM
It's always gonna be different next year. LMAO@the shaggy beavers.

OUmillenium
10/19/2012, 07:38 PM
That sounds like a lOSUr quote...

StoopTroup
10/19/2012, 07:45 PM
Remember the year all the Sooners got their cars towed? I bet next year they will be looking for something...anything to make our trip to the Cotton Bowl more memorable than this year.

MyT Oklahoma
10/19/2012, 11:46 PM
Because it isn't really over until the Kansas game ends.

So what makes them think Blake will stop at 8?

stoopified
10/20/2012, 08:32 AM
Because it isn't really over until the Kansas game ends.Funny but strange and inaccurate. Can anyone who has ever watched OU play under Stoops thinkOU will not throw the ball next year?

MamaMia
10/21/2012, 02:49 AM
On the Shaggy Bevo site one of the posters suggested a 'Black-Out' in protest of Mack Brown. It looks as though the university may have outsmarted them by having a cancer awareness campaign in which they passed out free black t-shirts to all the students. If it was their intention to overshadow the Mack protesters, it was a smart move in that the other fans wearing black would have appeared to be wearing black for the cancer awareness campaign as well. Of course I don't know if the university planned the black shirt thing as a means to spoil the protest or not, but if so, it was very clever. I do think black is an odd color to support cancer awareness. I've attended a lot of cancer awareness events and never once saw black shirts. One poster suggested that there may be a whole lot of white shirts sitting in boxes somewhere; that they changed the shirt color at the last minute. If I was a reporter, I would be calling that shirt company. :D