MamaMia
10/19/2012, 08:26 AM
Add Content

olevetonahill
10/19/2012, 08:34 AM
Just got on, seems to be werkin fine .

MamaMia
10/19/2012, 08:48 AM
Just got on, seems to be werkin fine .For some reason, I can log on. I may need to take my computer to the expert here in town.

olevetonahill
10/19/2012, 08:54 AM
For some reason, I can log on. I may need to take my computer to the expert here in town.

I sent yer messag e on to Phil
Good luck

MamaMia
10/19/2012, 11:38 AM
Finally! I have been having logging in problems for a couple a few months and finally called the AT&T tech support, which I should have done ages ago, and there were all kinds of problems going on...wrong browser, wrong firewall, wrong homepage, (apparently they arent too fond of yahoo there at Tech Support) ...wrong security setting, wrong property, tools and messed up cache. And here I thought I was so good with computers. :O

Now, my computer is running like a charm, thanks to the nice American girl. The one from the middle east almost had me signing up for some additional service that costs 15.00 a month, but thankfully right about that time, we got disconnected and she didn't call back. So when I called back this other girl walked me through a few things and then hooked me up to where she could access my computer and she got everything fixed.

vet, like we talked about on the phone, I told them you were really mad about this so I got a month free. :D

I have a whole new system to learn now though.

olevetonahill
10/19/2012, 11:44 AM
Finally! I have been having logging in problems for a couple a few months and finally called the AT&T tech support, which I should have done ages ago, and there were all kinds of problems going on...wrong browser, wrong firewall, wrong homepage, (apparently they arent too fond of yahoo there at Tech Support) ...wrong security setting, wrong property, tools and messed up cache. And here I thought I was so good with computers. :O

Now, my computer is running like a charm, thanks to the nice American girl. The one from the middle east almost had me signing up for some additional service that costs 15.00 a month, but thankfully right about that time, we got disconnected and she didn't call back. So when I called back this other girl walked me through a few things and then hooked me up to where she could access my computer and she got everything fixed.

vet, like we talked about on the phone, I told them you were really mad about this so I got a month free. :D

I have a whole new system to learn now though.

I told you them folks skeered of Me
Glad I could help, It aint often I can helpanyone with a Puter prob.

MamaMia
10/19/2012, 11:55 AM
I told you them folks skeered of Me
Glad I could help, It aint often I can help anyone with a Puter prob. Even though the whole ordeal took about 3 hours worth of fixing, all that trouble shooting we did before I called AT&T, saved A LOT of time. The first thing they did was ask if I had already tried that long list of stuff. Thanks. :)

olevetonahill
10/19/2012, 12:00 PM
Even though the whole ordeal took about 3 hours worth of fixing, all that trouble shooting we did before I called AT&T, saved A LOT of time. The first thing they did was ask if I had already tried that long list of stuff. Thanks. :)

Heh, Im glad I saved ya some time But Im more Glad ya told em I was gonna yell at em and saved ya some money :welcoming:

MamaMia
10/19/2012, 12:23 PM
Heh, Im glad I saved ya some time But Im more Glad ya told em I was gonna yell at em and saved ya some money :welcoming:That girl was really nice. She offered to give me a month free just because the service dropped me so many times during the day, even though I believe the problems were on my end. :O