PDA

View Full Version : Romney Obama Debate #2

sappstuf
10/16/2012, 01:45 PM
We have a sneak peak at Obama's strategy..

http://global.nationalreview.com/images/photoshop_101612_A.jpg

pphilfran
10/16/2012, 02:11 PM
I think she will do a good job of moderating...

We can expect Obama to start off with a no huddle spread offense...if Rom can survive the initial flurry he will do fine...

KABOOKIE
10/16/2012, 03:49 PM
Its apparent from the VP debate that the strategy of the (D)'s will be to act snarky, laugh, ridicule and tell anecdotal stories of poor old Joe/Jane the American worker. Hopefully the American people can see though their house of cards.

badger
10/16/2012, 04:02 PM
I think she will do a good job of moderating...

We can expect Obama to start off with a no huddle spread offense...if Rom can survive the initial flurry he will do fine...

oh no NOT THE MEERKAT

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 04:16 PM
If Romney doesn't like the Moderator....he shouldn't have agreed to her.

pphilfran
10/16/2012, 04:20 PM

Both sides are complaining...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2217862/Obama-Romney-complain-moderator-Candy-Crowley-BEFORE-debate.html

Instead, she has indicated she plans to be much more aggressive. In an interview with CNN earlier this month, she said: 'Once the table is kind of set by the town hall questioner, there is then time for me to say, ‘Hey, wait a second, what about x, y, z?’"

The Obama campaign doesn't like that idea. Neither does the Romney campaign, according to Time magazine.

The Presidential Commission on Presidential Debates has also complained, saying Crowley's remarks are vastly different from the memo that was signed by lawyers for both campaigns.

landrun
10/16/2012, 05:10 PM

If the Repubs did this there would be no debates. These 'moderators' are left wingers and you know it.

We always play away games, if you will. The dems always have the home field advantage. And the refs are from Oregon. Understand??

hawaii 5-0
10/16/2012, 05:23 PM
Its apparent from the VP debate that the strategy of the (D)'s will be to act snarky, laugh, ridicule and tell anecdotal stories of poor old Joe/Jane the American worker. Hopefully the American people can see though their house of cards.

That was the strategy of Joe Biden.

He's always been that way. Nothing new or different from the usual of Biden's antics.

5-0

hawaii 5-0
10/16/2012, 05:25 PM
Both sides are complaining...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2217862/Obama-Romney-complain-moderator-Candy-Crowley-BEFORE-debate.html

Instead, she has indicated she plans to be much more aggressive. In an interview with CNN earlier this month, she said: 'Once the table is kind of set by the town hall questioner, there is then time for me to say, ‘Hey, wait a second, what about x, y, z?’"

The Obama campaign doesn't like that idea. Neither does the Romney campaign, according to Time magazine.

The Presidential Commission on Presidential Debates has also complained, saying Crowley's remarks are vastly different from the memo that was signed by lawyers for both campaigns.

I hope she's very aggressive and doesn't let either liar get away with lying.

5-0

FaninAma
10/16/2012, 05:42 PM
CNN has actually been objective regarding the campaign over the past 8 weeks. I am watching them as much as I watch Fox. I tune in occasionally to MSNBC for comedic relief.

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 07:12 PM
CNN has actually been objective regarding the campaign over the past 8 weeks. I am watching them as much as I watch Fox. I tune in occasionally to MSNBC for comedic relief.
I switch around through all three as well. I watch Bloomberg, FBN and some of the other Countries News as well. It's good to see how they all are reacting IMO.

When watching the debates I watch CSPAN.

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 07:16 PM
CNN had a shot of Mitt holding hands with a guy in a Blonde wig as they are driving to the Debate. Good Security strategy. :D

BigTip
10/16/2012, 07:46 PM
What's the over/under on "47%?"

I'll set it at four and take the over.

Will Romney say "You didn't build that."? That's a pick'em bet. I'll say no. If Ryan didn't say, I doubt Romney will. I think he'll save it as a hammer next time.

SanJoaquinSooner
10/16/2012, 07:49 PM
I'm watching the pre-game warmups on CNBC with Maria Bartiromo.

She just interviewed Ron Paul. When asked what Obama needs to do to regain the momentum, Ron Paul says, "Admit he's been wrong about everything." .... except Paul didn't use the word "everything", rather, he listed everything.

Sooner5030
10/16/2012, 07:57 PM
So....I'm wondering who I should start tonight. Romney was my starter but I still have time to bench him.

SanJoaquinSooner
10/16/2012, 07:57 PM
I imagine Romney's scout team emulated an aggressive Obama.

olevetonahill
10/16/2012, 08:00 PM
I aint watchin shat till the Debates actually start. Clicked on CNN just to see whats haps. and there was some Broad interviewin Michelle with her to lil kids
**** that noise
Ill watch the debate, then turn the TeeVee off and think about it fer a bit

SanJoaquinSooner
10/16/2012, 08:06 PM
college students don't want manufacturing jobs. last on their list.

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 08:12 PM

Yeah but they understand that more manufacturing jobs equals more white collar jobs in manufacturing.

Also...no split screen. Bad for Romney.

Also Romney trying to respond to Obama who got the last word.....he looked like an idiot.

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 08:13 PM
The POTUS has the Red power Tie this time too.

SanJoaquinSooner
10/16/2012, 08:13 PM
just thrown Romney a lob over the plate with the gas question.

CowboyMRW
10/16/2012, 08:15 PM

Depends on where you end up at manufacturing

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 08:15 PM
They did a interview with the 1st lady and her Brother before the Debate and she was as cool as a cucumber. Ann allowed them to take some still photos of her and Mitt holding each other. She should have done a short Interview about her husband IMO.

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 08:16 PM
Depends on where you end up at manufacturing Yep. Plenty of Manufacturing and Planning, Sales, Supervision, HR etc....

diverdog
10/16/2012, 08:17 PM
I aint watchin shat till the Debates actually start. Clicked on CNN just to see whats haps. and there was some Broad interviewin Michelle with her to lil kids
**** that noise
Ill watch the debate, then turn the TeeVee off and think about it fer a bit

I cannot watch them. Tomorrow is our Mayor's Prayer Breakfast and I am the co-chair and I need to be there early for set up. We are doing a tribute to the men and women who serve on the Dover AFB mortuary staff. People have no idea how tough it is to work there. Some of the Chaplains have suffered from PTSD. As a community we want to thank them and offer our prayers for their service and for the families of our fallen soldiers. I think it is more important to rest than watch these two go at it.

CowboyMRW
10/16/2012, 08:18 PM
Lol at Obama and his coal policies.

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 08:18 PM
The Previous POTUS was an Oil Man.

Mr. Romney says he's a Coal Man and as Gov. he stood in front of a Coal Mine and said "This place is a Killer!" and he closed it down. Ouch!

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 08:19 PM
Romney asked a question and the POTUS forced him to let him answer. Romney Fail.

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 08:21 PM
Romney: That wasn't a question...that was a Statement.

Romney win.

He realized he got hammered asking a question.

CowboyMRW
10/16/2012, 08:23 PM
I'm not a fan of Candy

Skysooner
Romney lie on the administration lawsuit. These are standing laws in most states due to migratory bird acts that have been around for decades.

StoopTroup
Candy: Hammered Mitt with how the rules work on a follow up....lol

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 08:25 PM
Man Princess Leia sure has put on some weight. (Elaborate on Tax Credits)

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 08:26 PM
Romney: Everybody gets a bucket!

Read my Lips....No new Taxes on the Middle Class.

That sounds familiar.

SanJoaquinSooner
10/16/2012, 08:28 PM
Romney asked a question and the POTUS forced him to let him answer. Romney Fail.

agree. Bad move by Mitt.

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 08:29 PM
Obama: Cut Taxes for $3600. And he did. He wants to continue to cut them for the middle class and small businesses and is ready to sign the bill right now.

Win. Much better answer than Romney's

landrun
10/16/2012, 08:29 PM
I think Obama's spill has gotten old.
Romney should slam him on the Bill Clinton error tax rate and mention the Bill Clinton spending. It has DOUBLED since Clinton left. 3% tax cut isn't the issue.

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 08:30 PM
I like being able to see the clock on how much time they have left.

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 08:31 PM
I think Obama's spill has gotten old.
Romney should slam him on the Bill Clinton error tax rate and mention the Bill Clinton spending. It has DOUBLED since Clinton left. 3% tax cut isn't the issue.
j
Maybe he should but the POTUS has done a good of calling mitt a liar and getting away with it. Also he failed to answer the College kids question and he told him an answer about a situation that had nothing to do with him. It was for students who would be in the Kid asking the questions, situation prior to going to College.

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 08:34 PM
Mitt now breaking out the "I love you Barack" look...LMAO

Now he's using the Biden laugh Technique.

FaninAma
10/16/2012, 08:34 PM
Obama: Cut Taxes for $3600. And he did. He wants to continue to cut them for the middle class and small businesses and is ready to sign the bill right now.

Win. Much better answer than Romney's

What bill? The bill he wants without any compromises with the GOP?

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 08:35 PM
Romney cut Crowley off as she was asking the last question.

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 08:36 PM

The one he says the GOP Wants to cut the their tax rates with to agree to pass it. They are hijacking the bill just like he said.

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 08:37 PM
I like the way Crowley took control from them both there.

OU_Sooners75
10/16/2012, 08:38 PM
The moderator is definitely sided to the left so far.

Last debate Obama got over 4 minutes of extra speaking time.

This one, Romney is trying to explain something and gets cutoff in mid-statement.

Why is the moderator having all the liberal issues asked so far?

Let's get to foreign policy, mainly lybia!

FaninAma
10/16/2012, 08:40 PM
More single women heads of households=more families in poverty. Just another great example of the progressive government strategy Obama worships.

OU_Sooners75
10/16/2012, 08:40 PM
Mitt now breaking out the "I love you Barack" look...LMAO

Now he's using the Biden laugh Technique.

You need to find a different hobby....lol

I'm so glad there are so many idiots in this country that buy into Obama and his lies. (Not saying you so much there greg).

OU_Sooners75
10/16/2012, 08:41 PM

Pretty much.

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 08:41 PM
Mitt learned about Women's rights when he finally was Governor? My first thought is...as an Entrepreneur you didn't have to address that question until you were Gov? Fail.

FaninAma
10/16/2012, 08:42 PM
The one he says the GOP Wants to cut the their tax rates with to agree to pass it. They are hijacking the bill just like he said.

Why, because they won't agree to a tax increase on the top wage earners when there is a recession going on? It is stupid economic policy to tax anybody in this economy.

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 08:43 PM
Pretty much.

So you think but they know if he agrees to the one they want...it goes against his Campaign Promise and it's a lose lose. That not compromise Tim....it's blackmail.

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 08:44 PM
Why, because they won't agree to a tax increase on the top wage earners when there is a recession going on? It is stupid economic policy to tax anybody in this economy.

You know that is a trap for him politically and it's blackmail to hold the bill up. Not even close to bi-partisan. Bi-partisan would have both parties taking it on the chin to create progress.

jkjsooner
10/16/2012, 08:45 PM
Romney wants to give the middle class tax breaks by removing capital gains and dividends taxes for those in the middle class. Seriously, is he that out of touch with the middle class? Unlike Romney we don't get the majority of our income from capital gains and dividends. In fact, most of our capital gains and dividends are locked in retirement plans and are treated differently.

I can't believe Obama didn't jump on this.

BTW, Romney completely crossed the line when he got into Obama's face. He needs to maintain a respectable personal distance. I have never seen that in a debate.

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 08:46 PM
Romney not answering that last lady's question was rude.

OU_Sooners75
10/16/2012, 08:48 PM
So you think but they know if he agrees to the one they want...it goes against his Campaign Promise and it's a lose lose. That not compromise Tim....it's blackmail.

Let me ask this greg. What does this election of Romney have to do with the republicans in congress?

If Obama was so worried about this nation, why didn't he get more done when he had a vast majority his first 2 years?

Maybe because a lot of democrats don't even agree with his agenda and policies?

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 08:48 PM
BTW, Romney completely crossed the line when he got into Obama's face. He needs to maintain a respectable personal distance. I have never seen that in a debate.

Yep. He's making some really bad mistakes tonight. It's win at all costs and it's looking really bad and he seems desperate.

FaninAma
10/16/2012, 08:51 PM
You know that is a trap for him politically and it's blackmail to hold the bill up. Not even close to bi-partisan. Bi-partisan would have both parties taking it on the chin to create progress.

I disagree. It hasn't hurt him so far. It will hurt him with his base if he caves into the spend-like-drunken-sailor Democrats unless there are verifiable and concrete spending cuts in place. BTW. Romney just scored a haymaker with the comment about deficits as far as the eye can see and the fact Obama decried Bush's deficits so loudly in the 2008 campaign.

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 08:55 PM
BTW. Romney just scored a haymaker with the comment about deficits as far as the eye can see and the fact Obama decried Bush's deficits so loudly in the 2008 campaign.

You know...I know you are an intelligent guy. I have no doubt. But a haymaker like that is for guys like you who do understand many of the details of these very intricate Bills. A haymaker in these debates isn't exactly a haymaker IMO.

FaninAma
10/16/2012, 08:56 PM
Romney is chewing Barak up now on his record the past 4 years. . He appears to be hitting his stride. Barak can run but he can't hide.

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 08:58 PM
If the Country lost 25 million jobs and the POTUS gets 25 million jobs back through recovery...I think he did a good job of righting the ship given the time-frame. I understand Romney wants to use those tag lines but I just don't think that works in his favor.

FaninAma
10/16/2012, 08:58 PM
You know...I know you are an intelligent guy. I have no doubt. But a haymaker like that is for guys like you who do understand many of the details of these very intricate Bills. A haymaker in these debates isn't exactly a haymaker IMO.

You'll have to explain to me how the intracacies of legislation explains why the deficit increased by 7 trillion dollars under Obama's administration...half of which was while the democrats controlled eerything in the federal government.

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 08:59 PM
Here comes Juan's Expertise. I'm gonna sit and watch.

jkjsooner
10/16/2012, 09:00 PM
The moderator is definitely sided to the left so far.

Last debate Obama got over 4 minutes of extra speaking time.

This one, Romney is trying to explain something and gets cutoff in mid-statement.

Right because talking about the economy is a loser for the Republicans. What rock have you been hiding under? Romney wants the discussion to stay on the economy.

FaninAma
10/16/2012, 09:00 PM
If the Country lost 25 million jobs and the POTUS gets 25 million jobs back through recovery...I think he did a good job of righting the ship given the time-frame. I understand Romney wants to use those tag lines but I just don't think that works in his favor.

There are fewer people in the workforce today than when Obama took office. There is a lower labor participation rate than in any time in the past 30+ years. I will agree with you that part time jobs and working from home jobs have exploded under this President.

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 09:01 PM
You'll have to explain to me how the intracacies of legislation explains why the deficit increased by 7 trillion dollars under Obama's administration...half of which was while the democrats controlled eerything in the federal government.

People want to see progress not a political stalemate. It's why Romney was getting crushed in the polls prior to the 1st debate. Romney is looking to keep the polls moving his way. That Topic needed a simple answer which even you can't provide. People want that bill passed.

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 09:02 PM
There are fewer people in the workforce today than when Obama took office. There is a lower labor participation rate than in any time in the past 30+ years. I will agree with you that part time jobs and working from home jobs have exploded under this President.

A lot of people are retiring. They are learning to live on a budget and lock in their Retirements. Baby Boomers are a real thing.

OU_Sooners75
10/16/2012, 09:02 PM
Right because talking about the economy is a loser for the Republicans. What rock have you been hiding under? Romney wants the discussion to stay on the economy.

Good thing you have a very strong ability to comprehend what you read and hear!

FaninAma
10/16/2012, 09:04 PM
Crowley has totally lost control of the debate. How long over his time limit did Obama go on that last question?

FaninAma
10/16/2012, 09:06 PM
A lot of people are retiring. They are learning to live on a budget and lock in their Retirements. Baby Boomers are a real thing.

Retirees aren't counted in the labor participation rate. Try again. The average monthly job creation rate this year doesn't even keep pace with the number of new people getting to the age they should be entering the workforce.

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 09:06 PM
The Moderator is siding with the left? Most of the questions are coming from the Audience and most of what she is doing is making them both stick to the rules.

LiveLaughLove
10/16/2012, 09:07 PM
The Moderator is siding with the left? Most of the questions are coming from the Audience and most of what she is doing is making them both stick to the rules.

Crowly picked those questions. I cannot hear the debate but the snippets I have gotten are questions leaning toward the left. She picked those.

TitoMorelli
10/16/2012, 09:09 PM

Hadn't noticed this one posted by Phil yet, so--

http://budget.senate.gov/republican/public/index.cfm/files/serve?File_id=d10a65a8-9cad-4c5e-9e5b-f79b5ed9c278

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 09:13 PM
retirees are counted in the labor participation rate. Try agin.

I know you see things statistically....people dropped out. They work under the table. There are plenty of things that have changed....

All the Mexicans that many of us used to give contract work to didn't go back to Mexico. They are still out there pounding out a living. People are bartering. You can support your theories via the labor rate tables....but many people are survivor's. Try again. Also....many people are/were self employed which means Self Unemployed. They have quit hustling the way the used to. The ones that had 2nd jobs and or businesses have learned to find ways to survive and play the game differently. Wall Street has been very lucrative for many folks who didn't have to empty their 401ks. They have small businesses and homes that can help them offset the penalties and taxes imposed for emptying some of their funds. many are waiting for things to change or get better. many are learning to re-invent themselves. People are much smarter than they used to be. also much more cautious.

FaninAma
10/16/2012, 09:14 PM
Flew to Las Vegas the day after the attacks in libya. I thought what happened in Vega stays in Vegas. I guess not. LOL

OU_Sooners75
10/16/2012, 09:18 PM
Of courseObama wants to move on from Lybia.

jkjsooner
10/16/2012, 09:18 PM
Good thing you have a very strong ability to comprehend what you read and hear!

So please tell me what I'm not comprehending? Am I wrong that the Republicans want to keep the economy front and center?

jkjsooner
10/16/2012, 09:26 PM
Romney: We of course don't want to have people have automatic weapons and those are already illegal.

Really?

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 09:34 PM
Romney talks about how we lost jobs to China. He's one of the guys that did that. Now he wants to make it more attractive for businesses to do it in America? I do think he knows how to do that but when he says attractive...he means it makes him a **** load of money. There are plenty of ways to help many Companies who haven't been allowed to let American jobs flourish here. It would be better to reward them for never leaving. The ones than left and sent jobs shouldn't be rewarded for Coming home. They have learned to be happy in China and IMO they can stay there. Back Americans who got run out of business because of unfair advantages that should have been shut off long before the middle class lost all these jobs. Romney took advantage of that. He should go back to building Companies to help America rather than take over so he can make an environment friendly business economy that is in his favor.

jkjsooner
10/16/2012, 09:39 PM
Yeah, I don't buy a thing that Romney says on China. It is just so far removed from anything conservatives have done in recent history.

The conservatives here recently went on a rant about tariffs. I don't remember the exact issue but RLIMC went on his "protectionist this protectionist that." I think they'll ignore/forget Romney's comment about tariffs.

OU_Sooners75
10/16/2012, 09:42 PM
So please tell me what I'm not comprehending? Am I wrong that the Republicans want to keep the economy front and center?

I think you just failed to comprehend everything I said.

We have heard the economy issues back and forth for a long time. I'm interested in the forgeign policy issues.

OU_Sooners75
10/16/2012, 09:44 PM
Romney talks about how we lost jobs to China. He's one of the guys that did that. Now he wants to make it more attractive for businesses to do it in America? I do think he knows how to do that but when he says attractive...he means it makes him a **** load of money. There are plenty of ways to help many Companies who haven't been allowed to let American jobs flourish here. It would be better to reward them for never leaving. The ones than left and sent jobs shouldn't be rewarded for Coming home. They have learned to be happy in China and IMO they can stay there. Back Americans who got run out of business because of unfair advantages that should have been shut off long before the middle class lost all these jobs. Romney took advantage of that. He should go back to building Companies to help America rather than take over so he can make an environment friendly business economy that is in his favor.

You seem to know everything Romney has done in his life.

Oh wait, your just blabbering talking points from the democrats.

jkjsooner
10/16/2012, 09:53 PM
I think you just failed to comprehend everything I said.

We have heard the economy issues back and forth for a long time. I'm interested in the forgeign policy issues.

Funny thing. When you post something there's a history about what you actually said.

You claimed the questions (which were mostly about the economy at that point) were questions about "liberal issues." As I said before, unless you've been living under a rock you know that conservatives want the focus to stay on the economy.

Sure they want to discuss Libya as well (guess what they did) but to imply that keeping the focus on the economy is a liberal ploy is asinine.

BigTip
10/16/2012, 09:57 PM
I like being able to see the clock on how much time they have left.

Me too. I suggested that after the last debate as a useful tool for we viewers.

Turd_Ferguson
10/16/2012, 10:00 PM
Me too. I suggested that after the last debate as a useful tool for we viewers.Yes, but instead of just going blank after it runs out of time, it should start strobe lighting and blasting out an Oogah horn sound.

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 10:05 PM
You seem to know everything Romney has done in his life.

Oh wait, your just blabbering talking points from the democrats.

I've actually been following his 8 year campaign Tim. You always have an attack on your mind when posting. You ought to spend your time blogging on a Right Wing GOP Site. They need guys to ban people who respond to them.

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 10:06 PM
Yes, but instead of just going blank after it runs out of time, it should start strobe lighting and blasting out an Oogah horn sound.

Not a bad idea. I didn't like it when either of them couldn't just STFU and realize they didn't get their point across.

olevetonahill
10/16/2012, 10:09 PM
Just a fast count?86 posts and ST has 36 of em
WOW

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 10:09 PM
Of courseObama wants to move on from Lybia.

This was billed as a Domestic and Foreign Policy Debate Tim.

BTW....the last one is Foreign Policy Only. I'm reminding you so you won't think it's a conspiracy again.

olevetonahill
10/16/2012, 10:11 PM
Make that 37:barbershop_quartet_

OU_Sooners75
10/16/2012, 10:16 PM
This was billed as a Domestic and Foreign Policy Debate Tim.

BTW....the last one is Foreign Policy Only. I'm reminding you so you won't think it's a conspiracy again.

You're like our president...all words no truth or substance.

Like I said, we've heard about economy over and over.

And there was no question that Candy was pro-obama in this debate. So much so she sided with him on the Lybia issue.

Oops

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 10:25 PM
You're like our president...all words no truth or substance.

Like I said, we've heard about economy over and over.

And there was no question that Candy was pro-obama in this debate. So much so she sided with him on the Lybia issue.

Oops

Your as out of touch as Romney.

And Bottom Line Tim....we all see and hear what we want to see. I've been watching the recorded responses of people they are polling on three different Channels and it's not much different than this thread. Like Dean said. It's mostly a waste of time. I think for the most part that's true but I still relish the fact that our Country allows us the opportunity to have debates.

Before this debate took place many of you were calling it one sided. Again...you see exactly what you want to see and if you don't see a massive swing your way....it's a conspiracy....

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 10:28 PM
Just a fast count?86 posts and ST has 36 of em
WOW
I thought I was on ignore. Caught you in another lie.

Next time you are at the VA....have them increase your Zoloft.

olevetonahill
10/16/2012, 10:28 PM

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 10:29 PM

WOW same as your IQ.

Post count envy is killing you.

I'm sure you make it up talking about people behind their back on your website.

olevetonahill
10/16/2012, 10:36 PM
http://fortytwopointtwo.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/energizer-bunny.jpg

TitoMorelli
10/16/2012, 10:48 PM
I thought I was on ignore. Caught you in another lie.

Next time you are at the VA....have them increase your Zoloft.

Hey brainchild, when someone is igg'd, it still shows that they posted but doesn't display the post. Caught you in another clueless remark.

olevetonahill
10/16/2012, 10:50 PM
Hey brainchild, when someone is igg'd, it still shows that they posted but doesn't display the post. Caught you in another clueless remark.

Now thats funny as hell, Thanks for quoting the Pill Poppin fool
Hey Greg, You should maybe think of NOT takin yer Pain meds with Crank
dayum

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 10:51 PM
Definitely not on ignore....

And he put hearts on it. I feel the Love.

Nobody can disagree with the ill. Phil should make you your own forum where you can have only people you want to have there. Wait...you don't need Phil....I keep forgetting. You have your own website that isn't enough to satisfy you. You have to come here to give people sh*t because if you do it there....you'll be there alone.

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 10:53 PM
Now thats funny as hell, Thanks for quoting the Pill Poppin fool
Hey Greg, You should maybe think of NOT takin yer Pain meds with Crank
dayum

Your a drunk old fool and internet bully. I still think I'll outlive you. You should go drink some more of that home made remedy with the lead around the fittings. Lead can't hurt you. BTW...when you put the paint chips in for color and flavor....how much are you using? You might want to cut way back.

olevetonahill
10/16/2012, 10:55 PM
40 , You go space cadet. Have some more
http://www.tabtote.com/shopping/images/small/asst%20Pills%202%20NCR%201-007.jpg

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 10:57 PM
MY GOD WHAT A STASH! And you thought I was the one with the problem.

Dude the VA is trying to kill you.....

again.

It has to be the Death Panels is why you want Romney...

olevetonahill
10/16/2012, 10:58 PM
This Fun, I can mess with the Pill dudes head and NEVER have to read the CRAZY shat he posts

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 10:59 PM
You can't read anyway.

It's why you had the voice control installed and post pictures.

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 11:08 PM
Vet...wanna know how I can you from this guy?

He has a house instead of a lean to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUx8_iY1I9U&list=FLVeVtRxl477TzHajCPhQ0Lw&index=82&feature=plpp_video

Plus he can play an instrument and isn't just a bag of wind that types insults on the internet to people he is envious of.

hawaii 5-0
10/17/2012, 01:10 AM
I think tomorrow most will agree that there was a debate tonight and the President showed up this time.

Romney shoulda won on Libya. Instead he got bitchslapped by both the President and the Moderator for lying to the American public about when Obama called the attack an act of terrorism.

Romney also crazily set himself up by claiming he cares for 100% of the people. Obama showed that behind closed doors Romney don't give a shlt about 47% of the people, including retirees, vets students, poor folks, etc.

Oh, and nothing Romney said tonight implied he cares one bit about women.

Well, there's still one debate to go. I suggest Romney read the transcripts next time, ecpecially if he's gonna quote the Prez.

Romney needs some ointment on the gaping azzhole he's carrying around tonight.

5-0

sappstuf
10/17/2012, 06:18 AM
I think tomorrow most will agree that there was a debate tonight and the President showed up this time.

Romney shoulda won on Libya. Instead he got bitchslapped by both the President and the Moderator for lying to the American public about when Obama called the attack an act of terrorism.

Romney also crazily set himself up by claiming he cares for 100% of the people. Obama showed that behind closed doors Romney don't give a shlt about 47% of the people, including retirees, vets students, poor folks, etc.

Oh, and nothing Romney said tonight implied he cares one bit about women.

Well, there's still one debate to go. I suggest Romney read the transcripts next time, ecpecially if he's gonna quote the Prez.

Romney needs some ointment on the gaping azzhole he's carrying around tonight.

5-0

The moderator was wrong and has admitted it after the debate... Will you?

sappstuf
10/17/2012, 07:28 AM
http://global.nationalreview.com/images/photoshop_101712_A.jpg

C&CDean
10/17/2012, 09:00 AM
If I knew how to delete a thread from my phone this one would be toast. There's more stupid right up in this bitch than I can stomach.

hawaii 5-0
10/17/2012, 09:06 AM
The moderator was wrong and has admitted it after the debate... Will you?

Only if it was true.

Will you admit Romney was exposed for being a pathalogival liar with no clue as how to lead this country?

5-0

C&CDean
10/17/2012, 09:35 AM
There. I found a computer. Sheez.