PDA

View Full Version : The Conundrum of Mack Brown & Texas

cherokeebrewer
10/16/2012, 12:55 PM
Hate to see Texas win and hate to see Mack go...What's a Sooner fan to do?

KantoSooner
10/16/2012, 12:55 PM
Hope for confusion among the enemy ranks.

MyT Oklahoma
10/16/2012, 12:56 PM
"It is what it is." What else can I say?

MyT Oklahoma
10/16/2012, 12:56 PM
KU is going to die maybe? LOL

BoulderSooner79
10/16/2012, 02:26 PM
*IF* there is a way for Brown to save his job, it would be to get the KSU monkey off his back and that could help us.

dennis580
10/16/2012, 02:36 PM
Its a tough situation, but Mack Brown's job security is more important then Texas losing. Its best for OU if Texas finishes the season strong.

badger
10/16/2012, 02:38 PM
Hell, it's not like we haven't scored 60+ on Mack before and he's still there, isn't he? :mack:
MOJxUeyhhpQ

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 02:43 PM
Its a tough situation, but Mack Brown's job security is more important then Texas losing. Its best for OU if Texas finishes the season strong.

I'm beginning to feel like he's probably gone as if he stays.....he'll still get his *** beat by us next year and they will be after him again. :D

I think the damage may be to deep.

Also....I'm not sure I've ever heard mack say "Conundrum".

SoonerMarkVA
10/16/2012, 03:03 PM
*IF* there is a way for Brown to save his job, it would be to get the KSU monkey off his back and that could help us.

Agreed. I'll root for whorn that game. It would be sweet irony if the game that saves Mack has the side effect of getting OU the CC.

Widescreen
10/16/2012, 03:06 PM
Hell, it's not like we haven't scored 60+ on Mack before and he's still there, isn't he? :mack:

Yes, but the difference, according to UT fans, is that this OU team is like the worst team ever to play the game and our running back that abused them is not even average. Apparently those other OU teams that destroyed them were actually good. This one sucks.

winout
10/16/2012, 03:11 PM
We just need to get tu to believe they are entitled to win.

Statalyzer
10/16/2012, 03:12 PM
Yes, but the difference, according to UT fans, is that this OU team is like the worst team ever to play the game and our running back that abused them is not even average. Apparently those other OU teams that destroyed them were actually good. This one sucks.

I haven't heard any UT fans say that.

Widescreen
10/16/2012, 03:14 PM
OK, I exaggerated about the "worst team to ever play" thing but many of the people at hornfans have commented that this OU team is bad and that's why they're mad they got beat. I've also seen them refer to Williams as average. If you really haven't seen any of that, I'll be happy to go dig it up.

Edit: I just revisited there and some people now seem to be giving OU a little credit for being decent. Maybe the other stuff was just emotion talking?

stoopified
10/16/2012, 06:03 PM
I give full vent to my Orange Cow loathing and cheer for them to lose .I can do this because I know that cheering for or against UT or for that mateer T.Boone State or any other team will not affect the outcome. If they lose I am happy, if they win,it helps raise OU's SOS so I am still happy.

cherokeebrewer
10/16/2012, 06:17 PM
I give full vent to my Orange Cow loathing and cheer for them to lose .I can do this because I know that cheering for or against UT or for that mateer T.Boone State or any other team will not affect the outcome. If they lose I am happy, if they win,it helps raise OU's SOS so I am still happy.

Now see, that's having it both ways. I like it...