PDA

View Full Version : The butthurt at PSU about Justin Brown continues

Widescreen
10/16/2012, 11:27 AM
http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=157&f=1395&t=9691730

Now they're laughing that Saunders is cleared saying that Brown is going to slide down the roster even more. They also say he would've had way better numbers if he'd stayed at PSU. LOL.

sooneron
10/16/2012, 11:32 AM
I read that **** and re-think my stance on those dooshes deserving the death penalty...

sooneron
10/16/2012, 11:32 AM
And I guess they don't know the difference from a slot to a wide out....

KantoSooner
10/16/2012, 11:38 AM
Penn State is in the Big10. They are still debating whether the forward pass should be part of the game.

Seamus
10/16/2012, 11:40 AM
What a bunch of petty, vindictive shower monitors.

sooneron
10/16/2012, 11:45 AM
LOL @ ped state fans!! You go to their page on ESPiN and you still get Sandusky video! Yeah, I wish I were a psu fan. **** off losers.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/_/id/213/penn-state-nittany-lions

SoonerPride
10/16/2012, 11:45 AM
Kinda think the OP should change the thread title.

Curly Bill
10/16/2012, 11:46 AM
These are the same fools that try to justify molesting little boys because to admit the awful truth would have cast a shadow on their football program. Well, anything that happens to them in a bad way they so richly deserve.

badger
10/16/2012, 11:54 AM
Penn State is in the Big10. They are still debating whether the forward pass should be part of the game.

http://irulan18.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/aristocrats2.gif
Dear oh dear, why should we allow the ball to leave the quarterback's hands at such a fast, forward manner?
Bullfeathers, gentlemen. Football is not about moving fast or forward.
Harrumph. Harrumph. Harrumph.

goingoneight
10/16/2012, 11:56 AM
I would imagine the butthurt will scar them for life. They can blame Jerry Sandusky for that.

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 12:14 PM
In other news....

Jerry Sandusky is keeping his Pension of $900,000

So very Nittany of him...

http://espn.go.com/colleges/psu/story/_/id/8491731/jerry-sandusky-keep-900k-state-pension-payments

MountainOkie
10/16/2012, 01:56 PM
Lots of anger getting shunted off on the wrong people at old PSU. You want to get angry at somebody get angry at Sandusky, Paterno and the administration not the 18-21 year old players who didn't do anything except get saddled with a very bad situation.

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 02:02 PM
There is a reason they had to put up fence around Paterno's Statue. A lot of the anger they have is right there on their own Campus. Taking shots at Brown and us for giving him a place to play football shouldn't be directed at us or Justin.

agoo758
10/16/2012, 02:08 PM
In other news....

Jerry Sandusky is keeping his Pension of $900,000

So very Nittany of him...

http://espn.go.com/colleges/psu/story/_/id/8491731/jerry-sandusky-keep-900k-state-pension-payments

What the hell do you do with money in jail anyway?

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 02:09 PM
What the hell do you do with money in jail anyway?

Take care of the Wife he should have been buggering?

BoulderSooner79
10/16/2012, 02:12 PM
Take care of the Wife he should have been buggering?

She should probably be in jail too.

BoulderSooner79
10/16/2012, 02:14 PM
PSU fans should be grateful that they seemed to have picked a good coach and the team is not the disaster many thought it would be. Bad kharma to dwell on this situation.

KantoSooner
10/16/2012, 02:15 PM
Yes. He was down in the basement banging little boys and she was upstairs watching teevee completely naive to what was happening?
She needs to do a couple of decades just for stupid if not actual culpability.

BoulderSooner79
10/16/2012, 02:17 PM
Yes. He was down in the basement banging little boys and she was upstairs watching teevee completely naive to what was happening?
She needs to do a couple of decades just for stupid if not actual culpability.

One only take that "his man-cave was off limits" defense so far...

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 02:18 PM
One only take that "his man-cave was off limits" defense so far...

I'm guessing a fark of his man Cave couldn't be done.....LMAO

picasso
10/16/2012, 02:34 PM
That kid has been nothing but classy when talking about his situation and the way he's played the game.
He's chosen not to opine on Penn State other than the fact that he still talks to his former teammates. Pretty impressive for a guy his age.

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 02:37 PM
That kid has been nothing but classy when talking about his situation and the way he's played the game.
He's chosen not to opine on Penn State other than the fact that he still talks to his former teammates. Pretty impressive for a guy his age.

I agree. Until he was having success.....you didn't hear a peep from PSU Fans. Can't believe the balls they have. They should stay quiet and just be glad they have a Football Team for the next 100 years.

Curly Bill
10/16/2012, 02:38 PM

I don't know any of this firsthand, but if so, then yeah...pretty classy by him.

SoonerMarkVA
10/16/2012, 03:12 PM
They seem to have missed that JB is playing an integral role in our offense this year. By their chatter, you'd think he was spending 2/3 of his time on the bench.

badger
10/16/2012, 03:14 PM

AND he also is using his OU credits to transfer back to Penn State so that he'll still get a PSU degree. Seriously, those B1G schools all have crappy fans for the most part.

NSFW:
jDiRPUiQZHc

BigJerm7
10/16/2012, 03:17 PM
These were the same people that had him at #7 WR before he set foot on the field.

Pricetag
10/16/2012, 03:52 PM
AND he also is using his OU credits to transfer back to Penn State so that he'll still get a PSU degree. Seriously, those B1G schools all have crappy fans for the most part.

Only the "true PSU grads" won't want him anymore, so they say.

Breadburner
10/16/2012, 04:12 PM
What a great pick up for OU and class act...!!!

cherokeebrewer
10/16/2012, 04:27 PM
What a great pick up for OU and class act...!!!
Absolutely! He sets a high standard for all student athletes...

cleller
10/16/2012, 05:50 PM
Justin just got to enjoy something better than anything he would have seen at Penn State. He's likely also increased interest by NFL scouts, which will impact the rest of his life.

Those seem like important moves from someone who is trying to insure success the best way they can.

JLEW1818
10/16/2012, 05:53 PM
But just think if he stayed at penn st. He couldn't shower, he couldn't go to a bowl game, and he couldn't wear penn st gear or people would look and whisper. Who wants that?

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 05:55 PM
Only the "true PSU grads" won't want him anymore, so they say.

You mean like Real Sooner Fans?

BeaSooner
10/16/2012, 07:16 PM
Such a shame that they can turn on him so quickly. He's a helluva ball player so I'm glad to have him.

8timechamps
10/16/2012, 07:48 PM
What impressed me first about Brown was his demeanor. He's a quiet, well spoke kid that has his priorities straight. I'm sure it was very hard on him to leave PSU, but the kid is not dumb. I could care less what PSU fans think about us or our players. O'Brien has done a good job with that team, but this is the last year they'll resemble anything close to a good team. It's going to get very dark there, very soon.

I'm just glad Brown chose to end his college career as a Sooner.

Soonermagik
10/16/2012, 08:10 PM
They are jealous that he's getting a better chance with a better program. He made the smart move and dumped that sorry program on their arse.

OUmillenium
10/16/2012, 09:34 PM
Great thread...

good trashy trash on "ped state"

great class act displayed by JB so far in addition to talent on the field

sooneron
10/16/2012, 09:40 PM
He was on Stoops' show and was very impressive. Seems like a great kid. He's better off being out of "crappy valley".

picasso
10/16/2012, 10:43 PM
I don't know any of this firsthand, but if so, then yeah...pretty classy by him.
I don't either, just what I've seen him quoted as saying. He won't talk about PSU but he says he speaks to his former mates often.

MamaMia
10/17/2012, 02:18 AM
Justin called Coach Stoops. It was not the other way around. Justin will always remember that, unlike other football coaches, nobody from OU stood in the Penn State parking lot circling around him like a vulture.

Since he has been at OU, Justin Brown has been treated by everyone with the utmost respect. We welcomed him with open arms and we have shown appreciation for his positive performance on the field. We have voiced our admiration for his character and the way he presents himself. Penn State on the other hand, has pelted him with insults based on jealousy and resentment. They have treated this young man, who simply wanted to play ball and receive the exposure he deserves at a place that wasn't filled with baggage and drama. He received compassion from the fans at OU and disdain from Penn State fans.

Of course he will always have a place in his heart for his former Penn State teammates, but because of the behavior of people affiliated with that school, I believe his loyalties will be with the University of Oklahoma, no matter what school he calls his alma mater. In future seasons to come, when it comes time for him to stand on the sidelines to watch his team play, he will be standing on the sidelines at Owen Field, with others who have been before him and great players who will follow in his footsteps.

StoopTroup
10/17/2012, 10:40 AM
Nice post Mama.

Salt City Sooner
10/17/2012, 02:54 PM
Justin called Coach Stoops. It was not the other way around. Justin will always remember that, unlike other football coaches, nobody from OU stood in the Penn State parking lot circling around him like a vulture.

Since he has been at OU, Justin Brown has been treated by everyone with the utmost respect. We welcomed him with open arms and we have shown appreciation for his positive performance on the field. We have voiced our admiration for his character and the way he presents himself. Penn State on the other hand, has pelted him with insults based on jealousy and resentment. They have treated this young man, who simply wanted to play ball and receive the exposure he deserves at a place that wasn't filled with baggage and drama. He received compassion from the fans at OU and disdain from Penn State fans.

Of course he will always have a place in his heart for his former Penn State teammates, but because of the behavior of people affiliated with that school, I believe his loyalties will be with the University of Oklahoma, no matter what school he calls his alma mater. In future seasons to come, when it comes time for him to stand on the sidelines to watch his team play, he will be standing on the sidelines at Owen Field, with others who have been before him and great players who will follow in his footsteps.
We weren't in the parking lot ala' Illinois per se', but we did initiate the contact w/ him:

Jay Norvell revealed that he approached Penn State transfer Justin Brown, not the other way around as some might have assumed. Not sure this really affects anything, but some might hear it and not like that OU reached out to him. What's done is done as far as I'm concerned. The coaches continue to rave about his performance in practice.

http://www.crimsonandcreammachine.com/2012/8/14/3243244/ou-football-2012-updates-following-coaches-meeting-with-the-media-on

MamaMia
10/17/2012, 08:01 PM
We weren't in the parking lot ala' Illinois per se', but we did initiate the contact w/ him:

http://www.crimsonandcreammachine.com/2012/8/14/3243244/ou-football-2012-updates-following-coaches-meeting-with-the-media-onWhat I heard was that Justin called, left a message with Bob Stoops. Bob Stoops then called Bill Obrien. Bill Obrien then gave us the go ahead to have Jay call Justin. So, yeah, the 1st time they actually spoke, the call was from OU (Jay).

Oh, and here is an interesting link about Jay calling, but whether he made the initial call via (a message) has not been made public. I can only go by what I was told. I don't think anyone will ever say publicly. We'll just have to wait for the book. :D

There is a cool interview with Justin as well.

http://newsok.com/oklahoma-football-justin-brown-peels-back-the-curtain-a-little-more-on-his-journey-from-penn-state-to-ou/article/3700912