PDA

View Full Version : Just Another Reason To Vote For Romney

FaninAma
10/15/2012, 05:14 PM
http://www.infowars.com/new-threats-to-riot-if-obama-loses-election/

Actually, since Romney has Oklahoma in the bag there is a slight chance I may not vote for him because of his foreign policy stance. If I were in a swing state I would definitely vote for Romney because I detest the dirt bag antics and tactics his supporters and administration continue to engage in.

cleller
10/15/2012, 05:27 PM
Wouldn't be the first riot started due to a stupidly unreasonable emotion.

Even more stupid: if riots were to occur, its likely a lot of the rioters would not have even voted. Funny, but they wouldn't appreciate the irony.

BigTip
10/15/2012, 07:12 PM
Is it just me, or are there some racial over tones, to all of those tweets?

cleller
10/15/2012, 07:26 PM
Is it just me, or are there some racial over tones, to all of those tweets?

That stuff sickens me, and no one calls them on it. Where are the civil rights crusaders? Where are the condemnations from the Obama supporters? Nothing. Their outrage and righteousness are strictly one way.
If tweets about pistol whipping black people were going around, there would be an instant, widespread media meltdown, government intervention, and probably riots.

olevetonahill
10/15/2012, 07:47 PM
So we may get to Play Cowboys and N*****s ?

cleller
10/15/2012, 08:11 PM

Cowboys and Navajos?
Why did the site block out the word Navajos? I guess it is sophisticated enough to discern that you were slandering them.

The Navajos are a proud people that I completely respect. Those threatening to riot are purely vile, evil and worthy of no respect at all.

I certainly hope none of Romney's supporters threaten to riot and pistol whip people of a different race if he loses. I'll probably get no sleep worrying over it.

olevetonahill
10/15/2012, 08:13 PM
Cowboys and Navajos?
Why did the site block out the word Navajos? I guess it is sophisticated enough to discern that you were slandering them.

The Navajos are a proud people that I completely respect. Those threatening to riot are purely vile, evil and worthy of no respect at all.

We get done with that we gonna play Cowboys an Mooslums next

BigTip
10/15/2012, 08:34 PM

This is completely inappropriate.

But I laughed anyway.

But it is interesting that some people seem to be as passionate about the outcome of this election as I am.

soonercruiser
10/15/2012, 09:42 PM
Why should these potemtial rioters "reason" any differently than their Messiah?
:indecisiveness:

diverdog
10/15/2012, 10:05 PM
That guy that runs info wars is a nut......check that......a tin foil hat wearing nut. He is off the deep end.

LiveLaughLove
10/16/2012, 04:15 AM
That guy that runs info wars is a nut......check that......a tin foil hat wearing nut. He is off the deep end.
That's the best you've got? Attack the messenger and ignore the message?

Interesting.

On a side note, Roger Miller said he went to school in Erick, Oklahoma with 36 Indian kids and hisself. At recess they would play cowboy and Indians. He said it got pretty wild from his side of things.

He said they had a school dance one year and it rained for 36 straight days.

cleller
10/16/2012, 08:23 AM

Interesting.

On a side note, Roger Miller said he went to school in Erick, Oklahoma with 36 Indian kids and hisself. At recess they would play cowboy and Indians. He said it got pretty wild from his side of things.

I've been to the Roger Miller museum in Erick. Got the t shirts to prove it. Interesting part of the state. Pretty lonesome out that way. Nice.
Also a couple of weird old hippies that run a tourist stopover.

DpBYw8DCIog&feature

SoonerProphet
10/16/2012, 08:50 AM
http://lewrockwell.com/orig13/kahn-c1.1.1.html

FaninAma
10/16/2012, 10:48 AM
This story is working its way into the rest of the media. Of course if the storyline disagrees with the progressives' group think they will label it as conspiratorial and tin foil hat stuff. BTW, does anybody else find this line of argument(or avoidance thereof) as being intellectually lazy?

Prophet, what is your opinion of the article you linked? I tend to agree. At some point the Fed has to take its foot off the accelerator and the debt bubble will collapse. The party in power will get the blame just like Bush did although it was Democrat championed lending policies
and easy Fed money that led to the housing market collapse of 2008.

Our debt is unsustainable. It is criminal that Bernanke and our elected leaders are kicking tje can down the road for future generations to deal with.

What is sad is that seniors are getting crushed by the low interest rates but most of them don't even realize who is to blame. The low interest rates will also hasten the demise of social security.

badger
10/16/2012, 11:19 AM
I don't expect rioting or people mass exodusing to Canada, for the simple reason that I don't expect either side to sweep the election --- there is going to be a divided federal government. Even if Obama wins, the House will still be Republican. Even if Romney wins, the Senate will still be Democrat.

We'll have to deal with each other, people-who-think-differently-politically. Might as well let that sink in before you start throwing the Molotov cocktail party.

FaninAma
10/16/2012, 11:37 AM
IfRomney wins the GOP will take the Senate, too.

diverdog
10/16/2012, 01:32 PM

Interesting.

No that is not the best I got. The website is full of looney off the deep end tin foil hat wearing conspiracist who are ****ing nuts. They routinely preach that 9/11 was an inside job, the OKC bombing had AQ connections and the CFR is the head of a one world government. If you buy off on his BS then you are ****ing nuts.

LiveLaughLove
10/16/2012, 01:43 PM
No that is not the best I got. The website is full of looney off the deep end tin foil hat wearing conspiracist who are ****ing nuts. They routinely preach that 9/11 was an inside job, the OKC bombing had AQ connections and the CFR is the head of a one world government. If you buy off on his BS then you are ****ing nuts.

I've never heard of it not read it beyond the article linked.

Is the article linked inaccurate, a lie, or false?

That article is the matter at hand. Anything else is just a poor attempt at obfuscation.

badger
10/16/2012, 02:07 PM
IfRomney wins the GOP will take the Senate, too.

It will be close, but that would involve quite a few switches from Dem to Repub, and I don't see that happening... and Taxachusetts' Kennedy seat will likely go back to the Dems after this election, so Republicans may not maintain the seats they already have.

It'll be close, no doubt. That also means that even if the Republicans control it, a liberal activist Senator could filibuster the chamber to prevent legislation from going through.

diverdog
10/16/2012, 02:17 PM
I've never heard of it not read it beyond the article linked.

Is the article linked inaccurate, a lie, or false?

That article is the matter at hand. Anything else is just a poor attempt at obfuscation.

No one will riot. Americans are to lazy to get off their asses and riot because a politician lost an election.

yermom
10/16/2012, 02:33 PM
No one will riot. Americans are to lazy to get off their asses and riot because a politician lost an election.

this.

of course the original article just looked like a few idiots on Twitter.

FaninAma
10/16/2012, 03:16 PM

They might if there was some looting going on at the same time.

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 03:26 PM
Nesters? Needers? Needles? Nueters? Noodles? Nymphos?

LiveLaughLove
10/16/2012, 05:57 PM

You could be right there, but when Romney wins, I am keeping my son home from his Academy (about 90% African American)for the rest of that week.

I don't want to rely on your theory with his life. It only takes one idiot to get the mob started.

BigTip
10/16/2012, 06:20 PM
Just because a publication is looney tunes does not mean that they sometimes don't print the truth.

National Enquirer and John Edwards comes to mind.

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 07:18 PM
I'm still wondering what the first reason was.

8timechamps
10/16/2012, 07:33 PM
You could be right there, but when Romney wins, I am keeping my son home from his Academy (about 90% African American)for the rest of that week.

I don't want to rely on your theory with his life. It only takes one idiot to get the mob started.

Please tell me this is a joke.

StoopTroup
10/16/2012, 08:52 PM
Yeah....if it's that bad...I wouldn't have sent him there to begin with.

LiveLaughLove
10/16/2012, 09:10 PM
Please tell me this is a joke.

Not a joke at all. Be a hero with your kid.

I don't want him going there. His mom does. It's a science and mathematics academy.

I know way before this all of the bullying he has endured. You don't know jack about it. Shoot your mouth off about something that you know about. This aint it.

cleller
10/17/2012, 08:06 AM
Were Obama to lose, I'd lay money on there being some type of violence or destruction somewhere in the US, even if only on a small scale. It might not get lots of coverage, but someone somewhere would do something stupid.

If you had to put some money on it, which way would you lean?

StoopTroup
10/17/2012, 10:14 AM
^ that in itself is inciting violence before it happens. That said I have a garage full of Obama yard signs I'm selling for $500 each. ;)

8timechamps
10/17/2012, 01:51 PM

I don't want him going there. His mom does. It's a science and mathematics academy.

I know way before this all of the bullying he has endured. You don't know jack about it. Shoot your mouth off about something that you know about. This aint it.

Touch a nerve?

You're right, keep him home. Clearly a good lesson for him.

FaninAma
10/17/2012, 04:36 PM
Touch a nerve?

Without knowing the specifics of the other bullying occurences at the school I think we should avoid passing judgement on a concerned parent.

8timechamps
10/17/2012, 05:29 PM
Without knowing the specifics of the other bullying occurences at the school I think we should avoid passing judgement on a concerned parent.

If the issue is ongoing, that's fair. That's not what I was commenting about though. If it's solely because the kid goes to school with black people, that's ridiculous.

hawaii 5-0
10/17/2012, 08:45 PM

Is it in Kenya?

5-0

LiveLaughLove
10/17/2012, 09:13 PM
Touch a nerve?

We chose that school out of several we had to pick from. We could have chosen one not quite so culturally diverse, if that were a problem for us. It wasn't.

It has since become a problem. Nothing major, but nothing to sneeze at either. Given the potential atmosphere from an Obama loss, I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Sorry if that hurts your sensibilities. I guess the best thing would have been to let him remain in a majority white school and thereby avoid your being able to try and guilt trip us in the first place.

I'll lie awake tonight worrying greatly about it (meaning your thoughts o the matter) I promise. Nah, not really.

LiveLaughLove
10/17/2012, 09:15 PM
Is it in Kenya?

5-0

The northeast side of OKC.