PDA

View Full Version : We might now want to get too excited...

XingTheRubicon
10/15/2012, 03:18 PM
This is hard to watch if you're a horn.
Keep in mind, it's not a blowout yet.
Watch #33 and #17 (Edmonds and Phillips)

http://youtu.be/mckhe-qhi2s

33 looks like he's concerned he might get a little too close to the ball. Absolutely horrible...unforgivable.

17 runs across the field, 25 feet of momentum, hits Millard (who is in the freaking air) and he has so much momentum and force behind him...he hits Millards' airborn hip and promptly falls backwards.

Either these guys were paid off, or high. If not either one of those...then I don't really understand.

n8v_ndn
10/15/2012, 03:42 PM
The cherry on top:

I believe that's Case McCoy getting run over by the sideline-running ref and earning a penalty on top of the play that will forever.

It's not often you see a player hurdle someone then blast another while airborne​

Pricetag
10/15/2012, 04:06 PM
33 looks like he's concerned he might get a little too close to the ball. Absolutely horrible...unforgivable.
Wow. He shifted to full speed once he thought Millard was gone, and knew he wouldn't have to make the tackle.

Statalyzer
10/15/2012, 04:07 PM
Either these guys were paid off, or high. If not either one of those...then I don't really understand

This is what happens when a program is run without any accountability.

TFSooner
10/15/2012, 04:39 PM
It appears that #33 assumes that the other two will make the tackle and he can just jog and conserve his energy. After film study, he should be running stairs in the stadium for taking a play off, if he had a coach who actually held him accountable.

EatLeadCommie
10/15/2012, 04:45 PM
The cherry on top:

I believe that's Case McCoy getting run over by the sideline-running ref and earning a penalty on top of the play that will forever.

It's not often you see a player hurdle someone then blast another while airborne​

Another forgotten gem from that play

8timechamps
10/15/2012, 04:45 PM
It appears that #33 assumes that the other two will make the tackle and he can just jog and conserve his energy. After film study, he should be running stairs in the stadium for taking a play off, if he had a coach who actually held him accountable.

That's exactly what he's doing. #17 was more concerned that he might run into the guy on the ground. When you play defense like that, it's no wonder you get your *** stomped.

Judge Smails
10/15/2012, 08:57 PM
If he had just gotten into the end zone at the end, that would have been the PERFECT PLAY. Anyway, it was awful damned close to that...