PDA

View Full Version : Talihina Drive report

olevetonahill
10/15/2012, 08:36 AM
Leaves have just started to change down here. Ima figuring anytime between this weekend and the end of Nov. orta be awful dayum Pretty

Plannin on takin the drive in a coupla weeks and take some Pics and Post em
Its Too bad they made that ole Boy shut down his pettin zoo. that was Allsome
If ya aint ever been Plan to take the day and make sure to stop at Queen Wilhelmina St park fer lunch
A little History of the Lodge
http://www.queenwilhelmina.com/history/

SanJoaquinSooner
10/15/2012, 09:41 AM
That's something I have planned to do when I get old. :friendly_wink:

olevetonahill
10/15/2012, 09:49 AM
That's something I have planned to do when I get old. :friendly_wink:

What? Eat lunch there? :very_drunk:

Thats the prob with living here in the thing. I never really take the time to enjoy it.
But Like I said Ima try to take a day when its sunny and make the drive, Will post pics when I do

hawaii 5-0
10/15/2012, 10:39 AM
Growing up we used to do it yearly.

5-0

olevetonahill
10/15/2012, 10:45 AM
Growing up we used to do it yearly.

5-0

Where you Grow up?

SanJoaquinSooner
10/15/2012, 10:56 AM
What? Eat lunch there? :very_drunk:

Thats the prob with living here in the thing. I never really take the time to enjoy it.
But Like I said Ima try to take a day when its sunny and make the drive, Will post pics when I do

Foliage tours.

olevetonahill
10/15/2012, 10:58 AM
Foliage tours.

I knew that.:very_drunk:

soonerbrat
10/17/2012, 02:07 PM
did you know I used to live down that way? in Red Oak? on a mountain? in a log cabin?

olevetonahill
10/17/2012, 03:47 PM
did you know I used to live down that way? in Red Oak? on a mountain? in a log cabin?

Yea I did, I prolly knew ya way back then also
Not in that way.
I did a Lot of drankin in and around Red Oak back ina day

salth2o
10/17/2012, 08:24 PM
When I was growing this is where we would go on vacation.

olevetonahill
10/17/2012, 08:48 PM
Im thinkin Ill take the drive next Monday er so and take some Pics and Post em , Then do it again every week until its all ugly again

Kinda a weekly Update on the foliage deal

Position Limit
10/18/2012, 02:16 PM
damn i was planning on going this weekend. told my camping peeps i was willing to take thursday and friday off to go to ceder lake. my buddy calls me yesterday and tells me that he and his are going to branson instead to camp. BRANSON???? over cedar lake? told him to have with the 100000 other dip****s fighting over a camping spot. BRANSON!! really??? I cant think of a better place in oklahoma this time of year than ceder lake.

GDC
10/19/2012, 01:04 AM
My folks are going to Hot Springs this weekend, if they take any pictures I'll post them.

KantoSooner
10/19/2012, 09:24 AM
Tell 'em to take the time and get a bath. Best I've had since I was in Japan. Didn't know we had such things in this country. Long soak, long massage, then off for a coupla cocktails before a nice dinner.
Not overly manly, but dayum did I sleep well that night.

olevetonahill
10/19/2012, 09:35 AM
Tell 'em to take the time and get a bath. Best I've had since I was in Japan. Didn't know we had such things in this country. Long soak, long massage, then off for a coupla cocktails before a nice dinner.
Not overly manly, but dayum did I sleep well that night.

They got Geisha gurls in Hot Springs? I may make that trip :welcoming: