PDA

View Full Version : Injured Horn o-lineman

fossil
10/13/2012, 07:45 PM
Sorry for starting a whole new thread for this, but I'm concerned about the extent of injuries to the Horn O-lineman who got dinged pretty good toward the end of the game. The one they took off on golf cart thingy.

I tried to sign onto Hornfans to see if they was some info there, but of course, that board is tango uniform and I couldn't connect.

Appreciate any information any of you can provide.

Oh yeah, Boomer Sooner and they kicked the **** out of Bevo!!!

Skysooner
10/13/2012, 07:54 PM
They said on tv he had movement and he had some neck pain. They took him to the hospital as a precaution.

Ruf/Nek7
10/13/2012, 07:55 PM
Yeah, I checked shaggy bevo and nearly died of laughter due to the excessive number of fire Mack now and ash broke wrist we are screwed or are we cause sloth I mean case McCoy will take us to 8 wins threads.

Speck
10/13/2012, 09:04 PM
I was also wondering what happened to the OU coach that was hurt. I never saw who it was and didn't hear if he was OK.

OU_Sooners75
10/13/2012, 09:06 PM
I was also wondering what happened to the OU coach that was hurt. I never saw who it was and didn't hear if he was OK.

Pretty sure Coach Patton will be fine.

Blue
10/13/2012, 09:15 PM
I guess Case McCoy is okay after getting plowed the referee? Haha.

SoonerofAlabama
10/13/2012, 09:20 PM
It was a DT. Also Ash is definitely out for a little while. I don't have a pic but when they showed it, his right wrist was swollen and looked like the letter J.

colleyvillesooner
10/13/2012, 09:52 PM
Horn lineman is apparently OK. Good to hear.

http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/showthread.php/119741-Brandon-Moore-Alright

GottaHavePride
10/14/2012, 08:45 PM
Different guy. Jeffcoat is the guy they hauled off on a cart. He ruptured his right pectoral muscle - done for the season.

http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/showthread.php/119832-Boned...Jeffocat-out-for-season

Good news, no fracture in Ash's wrist.

StoopTroup
10/14/2012, 08:58 PM
How much is a case of McCoy going for these days? Is that what they are drinking in Austin now? :D ;)

MamaMia
10/14/2012, 09:02 PM
I hate to see anyone get hurt. Its hard to even think about. I know what it feels like to see your brother being lifted onto a backboard and hauled off the field in a cart. :(

8timechamps
10/14/2012, 10:10 PM
Different guy. Jeffcoat is the guy they hauled off on a cart. He ruptured his right pectoral muscle - done for the season.

http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/showthread.php/119832-Boned...Jeffocat-out-for-season

Good news, no fracture in Ash's wrist.

Brandon Moore was the guy taken off by cart, and to the hospital. I didn't get to see most of the 4th quarter, so I had no idea about the Jackson Jeffcoat injury. That's huge. He and Okafor are the only decent talent they have on their D-line. That really sucks for the Horns.

I'm really surprised Ash doesn't have a broken wrist, but glad to hear he won't miss the entire season. Never want to see guys injured. Even Longhorns.

MyT Oklahoma
10/15/2012, 01:08 AM
Brandon Moore was the guy taken off by cart, and to the hospital. I didn't get to see most of the 4th quarter, so I had no idea about the Jackson Jeffcoat injury. That's huge. He and Okafor are the only decent talent they have on their D-line. That really sucks for the Horns.

I'm really surprised Ash doesn't have a broken wrist, but glad to hear he won't miss the entire season. Never want to see guys injured. Even Longhorns.

^^ I agree 100%.

prrriiide
10/15/2012, 05:22 AM
Never want to see guys injured. Even Longhorns.

Only their pride.